We are so for free speech! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!

Gotta love Libs. True defenders of freedom they are. As long as you don’t disagree with them or say anything they find offensive, they magnanimously grant your first amendment right to free speech. Thanks Libs!

So Ronna McDaniel gets hired by the Lib news network as a token gesture of “balance” and the Uber idiots, like Morning Joke Scarborough and Rachel Madcow, who are employed by the network, have public hissy fits on air and apparently the network bosses are going to give in to their employees demand that McDaniel gets fired before she even starts.

How typical of Libs. Their whiny, candy ass pansy propagandists can’t handle any dissenting opinions. Just like they censor Donald Trump every time he speaks under their ridiculous claim of not allowing falsehoods to be aired on their network. It’s no wonder forum Libs are so low information about everything.

Used to be Americans welcomed discussions and opposing viewpoints and then working together to solve problems, but now Libs have allowed the media to turn them into mindless drones. But as the saying goes “ignorance is bliss.” No wonder Libs are always so happy…

10 Likes

Apparently NBC had some idea of luring conservatives to watch again. That’s not going to happen anyway.

4 Likes

And the unbroken streak of Right Wing incomprehension of what free speech is, who it obligates, and who it protects continues.

5 Likes

Shepard Smith hearts this thread

4 Likes

I saw this taking place several years ago and have provided an accurate label to describe this new phenomenon. I called it sheoplizing the sheople.

Now…how can you identify a sheople?

Just listen for…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

You understand that she’s entitled to no constitutional right to be hired by NBC right? That’s not free speech.

2 Likes

Sure we know.

Free speech is anything that leftists deem it to be.

So ya’ll think

1 Like

correct. the only reason anyone is hired is too make cash for the big company. freedom of speech. lol.

congress now making laws at MSNBC.

Allan

Why are libs so afraid of free speech?

Simple question…what are you really afraid?

3 Likes

Oh yeah. We get it.

But that is not the story.

There was such an outcry from leftists who can’t deal with any opposing views, that the fired her.

Good for her. PMSNBC now has to buy out her contract so she gets paid for doing nothing.

1 Like

They are unable to support their insane views so they must silence opposition.

1 Like

Speaking only for myself of course, I’m not afraid of free speech, that’s just stupid. And also this is not a free speech issue

1 Like

correct, not a first amendment issue.

unsure where the righties of the forum get that slop.

Allan

Asking that Ronna not be hired is no different than the Bud Lite boycott when they featured Dylan Mulvaney.

I guarantee you didn’t think the boycotters were aborgating anyone’s rights…

3 Likes

If MSNBC doesn’t hire me… they are denying my free speech!

1 Like

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/26/nbc-news-ronna-mcdaniel-commentator

I was wondering if she’d try to sue.

I’m not interested in anything she has to say, nor do I begrudge pundits from complaining about her hiring.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. I totally understand why they would question this hire and object to her employment there.

The proper action would be to fire the on air insubordination.

Instead they cower like an abused child.

5 Likes

Who would want to work with a liar?

Funny, I listen for Orange Man good.