Proof positive libs. Your President is a nitwit

Imagine this. Tens of thousands of Americans crashing the Border of Venezuela, Iran or China. What would happen? Would they be given free food, housing, medical care, a credit card a phone, and turned loose to roam about the country as they choose? Oh hell no. They’d be given a prison cell. As they should. But what does your clown do? He leaves them free to do as they please. They can checkout power plants, airports, dams, railroads, buildings, the grid or anything. No problem. And we have absolutely no idea why they are actually here. Sorry folks. Your man is a dangerous nut who is waving the enemy in unchallenged. And BUT TRUMP!!! is no longer an acceptable answer to everything this fool has done.

8 Likes

So…you are mad that the USA, by law, can’t treat humans in the same way that murderous dictators do?

We should be more like Iran, China and Venezuela?

I’m gonna go ahead and disagree with that.

1 Like

Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? How Trump is being treated is EXACTLY what murderous dictators do!

Jailed Russian opposition figure Alexey Navalny dies, prison service says

Now look in the mirror and remember…you are a supporting Brandonite.

8 Likes

Oh look…trump compares himself to a murdered russian, and posters here start baaaa-in it back like good sheople.

Typical.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to disappoint your sheoplized rear end but I made that comparsion. Trump may copy me later on when he reads my posts in Hannity Land but for right now…that’s a Smyrna original. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

You know that’s not true.

First…I do not lie. Second, notice what I posted and then notice it was the headline of this article that IMO supported my post. Now run along.

2 Likes

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/111958285847100029

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024

Uh huh.

Trump posted yesterday that we was just like Navalny.

And you posted it today.

Baaaaaa…

Damn…he did copy me. He just knew that I’ve never been on Truth Social to take credit for my comparison. Thanks.

2 Likes

Speaking of Truth Social…I tried to sign up but got a message "you already have an account ". my e-mail and address was obviously stollen and being used by someone.

A lot of people see the similarity.

Maybe Congress should pass a law that fixes the border and immigration. I am sure Biden will sign it, given the pressing needs.

2 Likes

We have laws.

Follow them.

2 Likes

The President isn’t a king, and if Congress passes an immigration law he must execute the law as written. There is only so much a President can do otherwise, they need staff for processing applications, for example. We need more border wall, that also takes money. The Senate passed the most conservative immigration bill in our history recently that doesn’t allow for dreamers to get green cards, doesn’t offer amnesty to those who have been here long term, and does make it mandatory to close the border once certain thresholds are met.

It’s a better bill than Trump could ever negotiate, the Dems are giving up a lot here to get something done. Conservatives would be stupid to pass this chance up.

1 Like

This is the approach to justice under Xiden and the Dems

We don’t know how Putin did it, but we know he’s responsible.

Xiden isn’t enforcing the present immigration laws passed by Congress. Why do you believe he would enforce new laws designed to stop illegal immigration?

2 Likes

Biden let the wall material rust.

He is a dangerous moron.

Kamala needs to step in now.

Yes I am sincere.

:expressionless:

Doesn’t make sense to bitch about immigration and then be unwilling to pass legislation that would address the problem is all. Either do nothing and be quiet or do something and force his hand. Otherwise, it just comes off as shallow and hypocritical.

So if you hang the wall material it becomes immune to rusting? Or is the existing wall Trump hung rusted out already?