Nice try libs. Epic Fail

Democrats are certainly masters at game playing. And with the help of The NY Times, Washington Post, the “C” networks and a handful of RINOs it often works. This time? Not so much. So they offer this so called Border security bill that secures nothing. They knew this bill would be so bad that no real conservative could vote for it. And when it fails they thought they could blame republicans for being weak on the border. With the “C” networks faithfully carrying the message, they thought they couldn’t lose. Fortunately, Americans are not that stupid. Trump slowed the border crossings to a trickle. Biden turned it into a Tsunami. The laws are are there. What’s missing is the policy. If Biden wanted to secure the border he could do it today. EV-REE-BUH-DEE knows this. Only the most stubborn, hard headed or devoted members of the Biden cult won’t admit it. Epic fail libs. Nice Try.

6 Likes

The Bill secures something.

Permanently OPEN borders.

Even a provision that prevents futures presidents from reversing it. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Why did the border patrol endorse the bill?

Good question.

They didn’t. Only the top brass did. Because they’re all waiting for their next promotion. The union and the rank-and-file agents have made it no secret that they despise this bill. Now I have a question for you. Why do border patrol agents condemn this bill?

6 Likes

The only place I’ve seen this claim is on this board. Do you have a link where I can read more about it?

Do you have a link that proves your assertion?

First of all Calm down. I don’t make assertions. Secondly. I understand how difficult to get through liberal search engines. You get five pages of liberal crap.

4 Likes

I get it. Trying to get to anything other than liberal talking points using a search engine is nearly impossible.

3 Likes

Ultimately this bill was designed to fail. If Lankford and McConnell were truly looking to put together a bill with broad bipartisan support, they would have included more than just one Republican and would have done this in an open-door process with members of the House. Once this disaster on the border looked like it was going to give Trump a upper hand in the election something had to be done to remedy that. Hence this utterly feckless legislation. It’s not just Democrats that don’t want to see another Trump presidency, many establishment Republicans don’t either.

2 Likes

I can’t read that article without signing up, and the headline doesn’t support your assertion.

Exactly. And the effort to convince normal people that Trump is responsible for the invasion also failed.

1 Like

Not making an assertion. Just proof that your liberal news sources and search engines suck. Really sad that they cover this stuff up. Biden lost the border patrol members when he accused them of whipping invaders then never apologized. And my main point still stands. Biden not Trump is getting the blame for Biden’s border debacle.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/keep-our-name-out-of-your-mouth-border-patrol-union-slams-biden-for-avoiding-problem-areas-on-texas-trip/ar-BB1j80Bi

1 Like

I’m not trying to defend the Biden administration, which has failed on the border. And I’m certainly not trying to defend “liberal news sources.” I’m asking you for a link that backs up your claim that “the rank-and-file agents have made it no secret that they despise this bill.” Is that accurate, or just an assumption that you and others are making?

Not an assumption. I have seen an interviews with them. Have you seen any evidence that they support this crap? Another question. Do you know how frustrating it is to do a web search and instead of getting your question answered, you’re met with 4 or 5 pages of liberal talking points?

Gotta go to the gym. I’ll look more when I get back.
The topic of my post to been proven. THE EFFORT TO BLAME TRUMP FOR BIDENS’S BORDER DEBACLE HAS FAILED. BIGLY.

2 Likes

The only evidence I’ve seen either way is that the border patrol union publicly supported the bill. Like any group, I’m sure there are individual agents who disagree. The bill was an imperfect compromise, but the Trump campaign doesn’t want any kind of border remedy before the election, imperfect or otherwise. That doesn’t mean he’s to blame for the problem, it means he’s playing politics with the issue, just like Biden is doing.

1 Like

This has been addressed in other threads. I have no doubt you saw it.

Yet you persist in repeating it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is such a blatant lib lie. I expect full swallow from certain libs around here, but I’m surprised to see it from you.

The bill is bad, but it makes political sense. I have no doubt Trump doesn’t want a bill before November.

1 Like

The actual people working on the border did not endorse it.
Also when both trump and biden went to the border on the same day the head of border control Brandon Judd went to trumps rally not bidens fake border visit.

2 Likes

How is biden playing politics,when the guy that was picked to get this border bill done was a “very conservative” Republican (Senator James Lankford (R-OK) who obtained an ACU rating of 95 percent, the second-highest in the Senate.)

The both sides crap is…well crap.