Migrant invaders destroy fencing and assault border guards

This isn’t being reported on the other networks except CBS (which gave it less than a minute)

it isn’t flammable enough to be labeled “mostly peaceful”

8 Likes

The Biden administration has claimed that the law encroaches upon federal responsibility over immigration enforcement.

^^^ Biden does not enforce the laws, is a traitor to this nation and will go down in history as such ^^^

3 Likes

Totally not planned. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m convinced Biden is ridiculously corrupt.

I’m more convinced that in a sane world a president allowing the country to be invaded by 10 million or more illegals would be automatic grounds for removal from office.

4 Likes

I’ve been saying for a while that someday when a decent human being replaces the Farce in chief currently living in the white House the new president will face a battle on the border. Biden has made the cartels a multi billion dollar business with the invasion of America he has allowed. The cartels aren’t walking away from that peacefully…

This little show was caused by illegal invaders not accepting Texas right to turn them around…and was a mini preview of what might be on the horizon.

3 Likes

Nor encouraged.

3 Likes

tenor (2)

2 Likes

To be fair it is being reported I saw a report early morning on CNN and it’s also on the CNN website.

2 Likes

Now why would our “new neighbors” do such a thing?

Not to worry. An *bama appointed judge says these people are all entitled to gun ownership in our country.

I just looked. Again. I don’t see it.

Shouldn’t they have been allowed to use teargas or something to disburse them?

1 Like

That action should qualify for immediate arrest on state charges of assault.

3 Likes

The problem I see…where does the state put them?
The only real solution comes next November or not at all.

if they were wearing uniforms and were marching in lines, would we arrest them?

3 Likes

Sure…

And the moment teargas or a weapon was deployed the same liberal media sickos who lied about Trump’s bloodbath comments and who haven’t this point avoided this story would be screaming about the out of control violence being displayed by our xenophobic border patrol racists….

2 Likes

I mean…“come on maaaaaaaaan”…this is nothing compared to J6!

2 Likes

This is a border event, involving the National Guard. The military knows how to establish temporary detention for prisoners. I would have DPS and a special state magistrate on location to immediately hold court, sentence and direct transfer to a county jail, or state prison. Then they would all be illegal aliens with a felony criminal conviction. The rest is history.

1 Like

At some point this country needs to say “let them, we need to defend this country more than care about their optics”. November would be a good point.

Joe Biden…

“I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

That idiot is the only president in our nation’s history to encourage an invasion of this country, which has happened on his watch…and to do nothing to try to stop it.

He should be immediately removed from office for that alone.

5 Likes

I agree. Am I right those people who pushed and shoved their way into the country are now in the country?

Why?

They should have immediately been sent back across the river. Many if them committed the crime if assault and all if them are here illegally.

Sadly you are right it’s going to be November before we can vote the worst president ever out and January before he leaves office…that’s time for a couple of million more invaders to enter the country.

What a damn disaster all of the doing of Biden and the democrats.