And Now Haiti...How Many U.S. Embassies Have Been Evacuated Under biden?

This is what now, 3? 4? 5?

Has this guy done anything right in 50 years in government??

8 Likes

he’s mr “foreign policy”

what a waste

1 Like

An honest question. What does President Biden have to do with Haiti?

I was going go ask that as well.

Me three.

The thread is about our embassy in Haiti. Not about Haiti itself.

That point notwithstanding, my opinion is that Haiti is a lost cause. Has been for a long time.

Come on Guvnah you know the thread just by ifs title alone is trying to somehow connect Biden to the situation in Haiti.

“How many embassies?” “This is what now, 3? 4? 5?”

Don’t gaslight me. I said what I said. Ohknow35 said what he said.

Your inferences are your own. Don’t expect me to answer to them.

For the record, I’ll repeat: “my opinion is that Haiti is a lost cause. Has been for a long time.”

You’re joking, right. The US has been intervening in Haiti since at least Clinton.

6 Likes

I’d go back a lot further. Both Hoover and FDR were playing with that hornet’s nest.

2 Likes

When do the Biden/Mayorkas flights start coming in in the middle of the night with these gang members?

3 Likes

Haiti was once French, the other half of the Island belonged to the Spanish, the Dominican Republic. Oddly the half of the island that was French is the one in perpetual chaos.

I’m confused. Is gang violence a reason to evacuate?

I mean they have a Marine detachment there at the Embassy. And last time I looked I don’t think drug gangs really want to pick a fight with US military personnel. They’re not terrorists. They’re drug dealers.

The French can barely run an outhouse, much less a colony.

1 Like

Kinda like the Alamo

1 Like

Ah they’re afraid of a complete security collapse and the gangs taking advantage of it.

Evacuate away then. Frankly I don’t see why we have relations with that ■■■■ hole in the first place. Not like they have anything worth trading for. Unless one wants broke uneducated Hatians. They got plenty of those to go around.

Did the leave enough weapons for the attackers?

4 Likes

Biden is weak.

Nobody from other countries respect him.

1 Like

A year ago.

3 Likes

The “gang” apparently has control of the capitol city.

2 Likes