Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: "The Great One" gets his own board!

woodbridgelady

Smile I really like mark levin

I have only listened to his program a few times while in my car but I like the man and his humor. Since I don't cable any longer because of the economy and can't watch Sean Hannity and Bill O"reilly, , I am going to turn the tv off conmpletely and start listening to the radio at home.

janobx

Default Mark, I'm listening! Topic-Geriatric Genocide

Dear Mark,

Just a note to let you know I enjoy your show. Please, please explain to people that this new 'healthcare bill' is aimed at the unemployed and, most importantly, people on Social Security and Medicare. Old people, like you and I, are going to get sick. We are going to require high cost medicare because we are reaching the autumn of our lives. Just at a time when we need medical care, we will be put on a list. Obama keeps referencing the high cost of Medicare and Medicad, so I'm pretty sure this is where all this is going. I wouldn't be the least surprised to learn that 'assisted suicide' will be available much more readily than an operation. Just think, goverment sponsored geriatric genocide! Sorry, I don't know how old you are but I do know that we are all going to get old sometime: so I thought I'd take you along on my thought path! Take care, Jan

JWinJAXFL

Default The Great One!

We need to hear the GREAT ONE in Jacksonville!

jamarchand@ymail.com

Mark,

You're book was the best I've read all year. Next is Glenn Beck's book, then I'll read the Real George Washington. I have said (for the last eight or ten years) that only the uneducated or the uniformed vote for Democrats. Your book validates my thinking and I am glad I am not alone in my thinking.

Need to put you on prime time, would listen to you rather than Rush...

Jim

lancelot83

Default 'Liberty & Tyranny' arms the Conservative with a point of reference

Stating what may be obvious to most is that Mr. Levin's book provides any conservative with a clear and consise point of reference or mental framework for basic decision making. My take away's from the book are many but, ten years from now when I hear a politician making promises, my thought processes will naturally consider how far this speaker is from the Constitutional fundamentals of limited Government, checks and balances, people control vs. Government control etc.

Additionally I think that for many like myself, ideology is a journey and is cultivated to maturity over time. I believe that as those of liberal or 'statist' ideology grow older and have children, grow in faith etc., many of us tend to naturally shift to conservative thinking in many areas. This book definitely helps that journey along at a faster pace through the presentation of historical facts and basic common sense.

If you read this Mr. Levin, I do think you could have spent more time on the last Chapter. Albeit, it's a fine piece of work.

Liberty and Tyranny is now one of my favorites and I know I'll re-read it again soon. Thank you for your hard work Mr. Levin. Your book is a great contribution to American society.

-Rick Ross
    12 yr. US Navy Veteran
    Conservative for life

James-Jacob-Yaqub

Default The Great One?????

Not to be a spoiler or anything but you need a new handle pard. "The Great One" has and always will belong to Jackie Gleason. No comedian will ever come close to his talent.

dknaup1

Default I love Levin, but...

Sean and Mark Levin are my favorites with Rush a close second. My only knock on Levin is that I wish he was not so outright rude and resorting to name calling with so many people. Sean can vehemently disagree with people but he still keeps it civil. I rarely listen to Savage anymore as he is the same way but he also lacks Levine's intellect.

bulletstopper

Mark has the best radio program! I listen to it on audio rewind at my base in Germany.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by kat View Post
    Does any one know why Mark changed his website? You can't access the rewinds without downloading them. I really enjoyed and used that feature A LOT!
    The audio rewind is on the same page as the downloads to the right of the download options, you just click on a date and the audio rewind window opens up and starts playing.

Post Like Stats

The defense of the Great American turf can seem lonely at times. I'm often out numbered by the hoards of tele-zombies that think brains are for eating. They trample every white picket fence, extinguish every sparkler, put ketchup on every hot-dog and over turn every radio-flyer they can get their spindly, and surprisingly soft, little hands on.

Any time I'm feeling demoralized by the pinko-commie enslaught, I need only tune in to the Mark Levin show. It's eery how he always seems to back me up, whether he knows it or not.

Thanks Mark and may the Lord richly bless you and everyone you care about.
    Last edited by The Infamous Din; July 13th, 2011 at 4:54 am.
    The old system of lesser gods and goddesses is the dualistic sublimation of fear into sexuality. Whereas monistic equality in Christ is not born of fear and of the flesh, but of love.

Post Like Stats

There is a great app for Levin's show on android. I have it and have used it. Hear Levin anywhere you can access the net with your Android device. It has high ratings so far.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conduit.app_475b2e32d829409a9aad321 75494cd51.app&hl=en

Databyter
    "The most simple explanation is usually the correct one".

My Mood
    Calm
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Databyter View Post
    There is a great app for Levin's show on android. I have it and have used it. Hear Levin anywhere you can access the net with your Android device. It has high ratings so far.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conduit.app_475b2e32d829409a9aad321 75494cd51.app&hl=en
    Thanks Data..put it on my Droid.
    We are all interconnected, please be kind.