Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default "The Great One" gets his own board!

Welcome to the Mark Levin board!
    Same rules apply!
    Have fun!

2. Sponsored Links

Default Re: "The Great One" gets his own board!

Mark seems to refer to the enemy as IslamoNazis. I wonder if that is overdoing it?

I do admire his knowledge of the law. I would like to see him on the SCOTUS.

4. Sponsored Links

Get off the phone ya big dope!!
    LOL

6. Sponsored Links

Jíbaro

Thumbs down Re: "The Great One" gets his own board!

Thanks for the invitation!!!!!!!!!
    I'm glad Mark has his own Board now.
    "GET OFF THE PHONE YOU DOPE!!!!!!!"

8. Sponsored Links

Mark Levin is a Great American!

I'd Rather Be Waterboarding.

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Mark Levin Is Truly The Greatest.......he Makes Me Laugh And Informs Me At The Same Time.....he's Brilliant!

Glad He Has His Own Forum Now.

12. Sponsored Links

Conservative Guy

Thumbs up Re: "The Great One" gets his own board!

Quote Originally Posted by Middy
    Mark Levin Is Truly The Greatest.......he Makes Me Laugh And Informs Me At The Same Time.....he's Brilliant!

Glad He Has His Own Forum Now.
    I concur!
    Last edited by Conservative Guy; December 5th, 2006 at 6:22 pm.

14. Sponsored Links

NightTrain

Thank me very much...

16. Sponsored Links

Liability

I hope it's not blasphemy to note that I now enjoy listening to Mark Levin even more than I enjoy listening to Sean.

Levin is brilliant and I am always gratified to hear him say something along the lines of what I may have posted HERE earlier in the day. (I often just expand on something I first learned from Mark, of course, so it isn't a great surprise and I cannot take credit. But I do feel like a pretty good student.)

I love the fact that so many on the left loathe "Dr." Levin. It's is mostly because they cannot refute what he says nor the bases for what he offers. He is too learned and too insightful for many (most) of them.

And when they call in and cannot even deign to answer a simple question, I thoroughly enjoy when he intones those immortal words, "Get off the phone you big dope."

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liability
    I hope it's not blasphemy to note that I now enjoy listening to Mark Levin even more than I enjoy listening to Sean.

Levin is brilliant and I am always gratified to hear him say something along the lines of what I may have posted HERE earlier in the day. (I often just expand on something I first learned from Mark, of course, so it isn't a great surprise and I cannot take credit. But I do feel like a pretty good student.)

I love the fact that so many on the left loathe "Dr." Levin. It's is mostly because they cannot refute what he says nor the bases for what he offers. He is too learned and too insightful for many (most) of them.

And when they call in and cannot even deign to answer a simple question, I thoroughly enjoy when he intones those immortal words, "Get off the phone you big dope."
    I understand where you're coming from because it is always a surprise when Mark comes on and repeats a specific idea I had just been talking about, or arguing about with a friend. It happened several times, and all I can add to what you said is "Great minds think alike". Right, Liability?

20. Sponsored Links

Liability

Quote Originally Posted by Middy
    I understand where you're coming from because it is always a surprise when Mark comes on and repeats a specific idea I had just been talking about, or arguing about with a friend. It happened several times, and all I can add to what you said is "Great minds think alike". Right, Liability?
    Indeed it is true.

That's why we often agree and why this great mind almost never agrees with the lefties.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Liability

He used to spend more time dismantling the illogic of some callers. I found that to be very entertaining and informative. I would like to hear more of that.

24. Sponsored Links

DiveCon

hmmmm, how come this isnt on "marklevin.com"

26. Sponsored Links

Conservative Guy

Quote Originally Posted by DiveCon
    hmmmm, how come this isnt on "marklevin.com"
    Somebody should tell them!

28. Sponsored Links

kritter1a

I wish Mark would get syndicated so I could hear him.I like it when he's on Sean's show.
    Last edited by kritter1a; September 9th, 2006 at 4:38 pm.

30. Sponsored Links