Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find the Hannity.com forums?

Post Like Stats

Default How did you find the Hannity.com forums?

I'm just curious as to how everyone came to be here on the hannity.com forums.

goeagles

Quote Originally Posted by goodlife View Post
    Saw Sean Hannity for the first time on Fox one night, and being in television news myself, I was curious about his work background. Looked up his website for a bio, and opened up the forum out of curiosity. I read the forums off and on for a few months until one day, there was a discussion that got me interested enough to want to respond. So I figured out how to register and sign on, and there I was.

Cav Scout

Talking

I was a member at Bill O' Reilly, and got tired of paying him and putting up with his retarded mod staff that was so PC it was sickening. Well the 3 or 4 of us got the boot and we wound up here, this is a much better sight. The whole thing is much much better, and it free to boot. So I guess you kinda got stuck with some of us!

Post Like Stats

I don't remember how I came across the Hannity boards. It's been quite a few years now. I guess it's because I listened to his radio show and found out about it.

My Mood
    Content
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

I logged on cause I listen to Sean and found the board, which I was pleased to find is free. I read the board a long time before I posted anything. I get breaking news faster here then anywhere else.
    I want to go back down and lie beside the sea there.
    With a tin cup for a chalice, Fill it up with good red wine,
    And I'm-a chewin' on a honeysuckle vine.

Professor1072

Thought I would e-mail him a piece of my mind and found this very good board instead. This is my first and probably last. Very good forum and intelligent posters.

Post Like Stats

A woman I worked with would always nag to me about liberals and loony leftists (I guess she assumed myself a conservative). She told me about this forum online and that her husband posts on it (I forgot his name like a year ago), and I initially came here to just see the kind of things he posted out of curiosity. Then found while the majority who post here are pretty much partisan backwash, there are some good posters I like to debate or associate with.

Xavierk

I listened to Sean on the radio a while back out of curiosity (being English and relatively new to his kind of talk radio) and then made my way to this site. Then I became addicted and now cannot leave... Like Antrel, there are posters here I respect from both sides of the great divide, and posters who are doofuses (is that a word?). It's a fun ride!

Post Like Stats

i was born here

Xavierk

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Spy_Guy View Post
    i was born here
    Wow! On the boards? Just under two years ago?

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Xavierk View Post
    Wow! On the boards? Just under two years ago?

Yup. 2 years old and I have more teeth than the collective of the UK.

On a loveseat in the 14th District of Texas
    Post Like Stats

Liked much of what he said, checked out the www site, stumbled into the forum.
    Global economics and politics are increasingly intertwined as business conflicts with culture and ideology. Some day the intertwined may be a fine fabric but for now, it is a hairball. -- TheAnt

Sidestreamer

How I Found Hannity.com: the AAW version.

Simple. I was ordered by the covert underground conclave of Muslim clerics to act as an agent here.

RusSEAL

Checked out the site after Mr Hannity referred to it from his radio show...

Been a viewer and a "backwash spouter" ever since.

DONTTREADONME

I was referred to this message board by a member who was posting on a race related message board. I had asked him where he found all the good info he had posted. And this is where he sent me.