Kasich 2020 - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kasich 2020

Default Kasich 2020

So it begins.
    A proven leader who is not a business man, a outsider nor a psycho.
    He HAS my vote in 2020.
    Peanut Gallery can say " Trump beat him in 2016" all they want.
    After almost 2 years of watching the Trump sideshow, America wont make that mistake again. We are on the eve of campaign season. Time to pick your horse.

2. Sponsored Links

Out of all the GOP candidates back in 2016, Kasich was the only one that looked and talked presidential. If he would've got the nomination I more than likely would've voted for him over Hillary
    Stay Woke......

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes Brack liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    The more people get used to the idea that there doesn't have to be only one way to be a president the sooner that will not be a factor.

For an East-coast elitist he sure as hell sounds a lot like Joe Six-Pack. He is one of the best communicators to the common man we have had since Reagan, but in an entirely different way. And yet, when he has to give an important speech he never fails to deliver.

And one more thing: He is never a bore. I get a kick out of him like I haven't had in a long time and I sure as hell trust him to do what is right by me more than any president I've had in decades.

He KEEPS his promises or sure as hell tries to.

M
    Joe six pack? Thatís a hoot. This guy has never worked a day in his life and you think heís just like you.

Youíre right about one thing, though. Donnyís supporters like them some entertainment. They donít care much for honesty, integrity, morals, or things like that, but they loooooove reality tv. Thatís what trump is: reality tv.

7. Sponsored Links

8. Likes itsjoanne liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBravoLambchop View Post
    So it begins.
    He HAS my vote in 2020.
    After almost 2 years of watching the Trump sideshow, America wont make that mistake again. We are on the eve of campaign season. Time to pick your horse.
    Kasich will never sit in the WH.
    Hillary 2020!

10. Sponsored Links

So it begins.
    He HAS my vote in 2020.
    All the drama and screw-ups may make it feel like 2 years but Donald Trump has only been in office for a year and 3 months.

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

So it begins.
    He HAS my vote in 2020.
    he's probably a nice guy.
    We don't need nice guys in the white house. Libs are destroying the country. We need hard hitting tough guys in the white house. That's what Trump is and that is why libs hate him.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

14. Sponsored Links

Conservatism is not a winner for most Americans. Hopefully people don't suddenly forget that the moment the Republicans have a standard bearer who isn't utterly insane.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

16. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    The more people get used to the idea that there doesn't have to be only one way to be a president the sooner that will not be a factor.

For an East-coast elitist he sure as hell sounds a lot like Joe Six-Pack. He is one of the best communicators to the common man we have had since Reagan, but in an entirely different way. And yet, when he has to give an important speech he never fails to deliver.

And one more thing: He is never a bore. I get a kick out of him like I haven't had in a long time and I sure as hell trust him to do what is right by me more than any president I've had in decades.

He KEEPS his promises or sure as hell tries to.

M
    Yep. Exactly.

It's so refreshing to have a president that didn't graduate from a law school.... or with a political science degree like Kasich. We have a legislative branch of government for lawmakers. And we have a SCOTUS full of law experts. We need a regular guy ( or gal) as President to represent us... someone who would do things the way I would do them. His money means nothing to me. I'm glad he has it because it removes a lot of the influence lobbyists can have. You are right... in spite of his money ... he's like the guy down the street.
    Last edited by call me ishmael; April 17th, 2018 at 8:44 am.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    Yep. Exactly.

It's so refreshing to have a president that didn't graduate from a law school.... or with a political science degree like Kasich. We have a legislative branch of government for lawmakers. And we have a SCOTUS full of law experts. We need a regular guy ( or gal) as President to represent us... someone who would do things the way I would do them. His money means nothing to me. I'm glad he has it because it removes a lot of the influence lobbyists can have. You are right... in spite of his money ... he's like the guy down the street.
    A NY liberal, con man, billionaire, elitist is a "regular guy"? Lol!

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I wouldn't bet on any of Donald's 2016 GOP primary challengers overtaking him in the next round.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

22. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

So it begins.
    He HAS my vote in 2020.
    Absolutely, just what the country needs, another empty suit statist promising more of the same, non stop wars, not getting in the way of the bureaucracy, and a deep seated love for government.

"Society would be better off if people would mind their own business and stop using government as their agent in telling other people how to live." ~ Some fella you never heard of.

24. Sponsored Links

25. Likes pennysworth liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
    A NY liberal, con man, billionaire, elitist is a "regular guy"? Lol!
    "He talks like one of us! Take away his vast wealth, privileged upbringing, Ivy League education, multiple wives, tours in Personal Vietnam, Hollywood and business connections and he's just your average Joe!"
    Last edited by BlackWolf; April 17th, 2018 at 12:16 pm. Reason: grammar
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes itsjoanne liked this post
    Blog Entries

So it begins.
    He HAS my vote in 2020.
    You underestimate the stupidity of the trump voter.

No way Kasich beats him in the primary.

Allan

30. Sponsored Links

>

I voted for Kaisch in the Primary the Trump won without a majority vote and in t he General (write in).

I just couldn't bring myself to cast an affirmative vote for either Clinton or Dennison.

>>>>>
    Navy Chiefs never retire, they just go on to other duty assignments. -

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    >

I voted for Kaisch in the Primary the Trump won without a majority vote and in t he General (write in).

I just couldn't bring myself to cast an affirmative vote for either Clinton or Dennison.

>>>>>
    Same here, even though he had already dropped out of the primary by the time it got to my state.

34. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican View Post
    Out of all the GOP candidates back in 2016, Kasich was the only one that looked and talked presidential. If he would've got the nomination I more than likely would've voted for him over Hillary
    Nonsense. If he had been the nominee he would have gone down in flames just like the last 2 establishment moderate types that were nominated. McCain and Romney.

If he runs in 2020 he wins 1 state just like last time.

36. Sponsored Links

37. Likes Nashville, pennysworth liked this post