Foxnews better stand with hannity - Page 6

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default Foxnews better stand with hannity

If FOXNEWS abandons Sean Hannity after some liberal group demands a stupid advertising boycott over the Cohen thing, I'm giving up on FOXNEWS.

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by enki View Post
    As of now there is zero evidence that Sean has ever done or been accused of anything salacious or scandalous. The left wing media outlets are just drooling over a simple game of "connect the dots and names" nonsense and having a laugh.

In a day or two no one will be talking about this. Sean has kept his image and personal life clean while others around him fell due to actual wrong doings.
    He didn't do anything illegal, it's just looks bad. Really bad. Especially since Fox is trying to buy Sky News in Britain.
    "Put your guap up, hot stuff, you're not tough/
    Let's play a game of Trouble and when I pop up/
    It's with the Glock tucked, crotched up in a drop ducked low."

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    This could not have come at a worse time for Fox News. They want to buy sky news in the UK and that deal is bigger than any one host. The UK regulator has already stated they have concerns that Fox as a news organization is fit and proper to buy Sky.

One of the reasons why they cut O’Reilly was because of the Sky deal.
    ^ See? He knows.
    "Put your guap up, hot stuff, you're not tough/
    Let's play a game of Trouble and when I pop up/
    It's with the Glock tucked, crotched up in a drop ducked low."

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
    open a thread about me, if you wanna discuss about my account. I suggested that in the past not only once, but you rather go on a forum where they are doing that - discussing about eachother and so on...
    You overestimate your importance if you think weíre going to dedicate and entire thread to you. Besides, I think this is much more comforting for a few resasons:

1. We know that there still exists an extreme that horrifies both the left and right leaning posters on this board.
    2. That horror/disgust can in some ways unite both sides of the political spectrum.
    3. More than likely those extreme views arenít coming from an American or someone sincerely interested in American politics.

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

just your opinion, and it is wrong (read my post once again to understand why, but I doubt you are able)
    Dude...you quoted Geraldo Rivera as an expert, and want us to take you seriously?

LOLOLOL!
    • The unexamined life is not worth living.
    • Wisdom is knowing how little we know.
    • The arguments stay the same...only the sides making those arguments change.

10. Sponsored Links

there will be probably civil war, not only in USA, but in Europe as well.
    I dont see other outcome, since the left is running amok. I thought you will calm down, but you dont care anymore about common sense, democracy and so on. You are already at war, since you permanently attack everything you dont agree with.
    I'm confused. How would a civil war work in Europe? Two coalitions of various countries against each other or 40+ individual wars?

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes margaretms liked this post
    Blog Entries

Itís odd. I canít find this story on Foxnews.com. Any idea where it is there? I have no trouble finding it on other news websites.

15. Sponsored Links

there will be probably civil war, not only in USA, but in Europe as well.
    I dont see other outcome, since the left is running amok. I thought you will calm down, but you dont care anymore about common sense, democracy and so on. You are already at war, since you permanently attack everything you dont agree with.
    That would be a neat trick since a civil war is a war between citizens of the same country, and Europe is a continent rather than a country.
    ďTake the guns first, go through due process secondĒ - President Donald J Trump

17. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by TennisOps View Post
    What is the definition of "advocacy journalism"?
    My guess of a definition for "advocacy journalism" is based on what an advocate does and that is to spruik a person, product or party. Therefore, advocacy journalism would be to tailor what is aired to provide the greatest advantage to the person being spruiked.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

19. Sponsored Links

20. Likes TennisOps liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    This could not have come at a worse time for Fox News. They want to buy sky news in the UK and that deal is bigger than any one host. The UK regulator has already stated they have concerns that Fox as a news organization is fit and proper to buy Sky.

One of the reasons why they cut OíReilly was because of the Sky deal.
    I would think a significant problem would be the disgraceful actions of some Murdoch papers in the UK that hacked into victims' mobile phones etc.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Orygun View Post
    Hmmm- slaves came here legally and were willing to work hard to make better lives for their families?

Anyways...

No- Immigrants actually improve the economy and put in more than they take back. Ask me if you would like multiple links proving that.
    We are having a debate about what level of migration Australia should have. Here is a link to what has been said about immigration:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...16-p4z9yi.html
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

24. Sponsored Links

stupid question. nobody knows who will be the winner in advance. but so far I know, liberals arent used to fight. do you have any special weaponry?
    LOL.... I always find it amusing when posters talk about all the killing going on in the major cities as an example of how liberals have "ruined" these cities and then turn around and talk about how liberals "arent used to fight".... Who is doing in all the shooting in Chicago? Rural Indiana conservatives in town for the weekend?

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

thats facebook mode, isnt it? you put a laughing smiley on posts you want to discredit. pathetic liberals, as always...
    its nervous laughter
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    its nervous laughter
    No, just regular laughter. His posts about civil war and such are classics.

30. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    its nervous laughter
    No one is nervous that Trumpís more extremist idiotic nutball shppprters are going to start a civil war.

32. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Testify, comrade! Together we will march into a new dawn where the enemies of Donald are vanquished and only those who have eyes to see and ears to hear his unrefined greatness will remain to contribute to a glorious new nation of freedom, KFC, women who rank no worse than an 8, and freedom!

Down with liberals!
    Down with intellectuals!
    Down with dissidents!
    Down with artists!

All praise and glory to Donald and the New State!
    liberals, intellectuals, dissidents, and artists all joined together to get rid of the Tsar and to herald in a new era in the early days of the 20th century in Russia.

They were then used as fuel for the fires of revolutionary terror by the Bolsheviks, who had been writing the narratives for them all along.

Those who you mention are -in the political environment - typically naive as children and as dangerous as children playing with fire.

Whether you cheer them or protest them makes no difference. They will burn themselves and us if given a chance.

34. Sponsored Links