Senior U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood denies Cohen's motion to inspect documents

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Senior U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood denies Cohen's motion to inspect documents

Senior United States District Judge Kimba Wood of the Southern District of New York has denied Michael Cohen's motion to insect the seized documents. Instead, a specially cleared team of F.B.I. agents will continue to inspect the documents for privilege.

Pretty much as I expected. Cohen's motion was unlikely to be granted, particularly by a no nonsense veteran judge like Kimba Wood.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes j75035 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Safiel View Post
    Senior United States District Judge Kimba Wood of the Southern District of New York has denied Michael Cohen's motion to insect the seized documents. Instead, a specially cleared team of F.B.I. agents will continue to inspect the documents for privilege.

Pretty much as I expected. Cohen's motion was unlikely to be granted, particularly by a no nonsense veteran judge like Kimba Wood.
    You mean activist liberal and so on...😃

5. Sponsored Links

Kimba Wood and George Soros have to be connected somehow , some way

7. Sponsored Links

Obviously she's a member of the Deep State lizard people. You know, the same ones who use Chemtrails and black helicopters.

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Kung Foo Panda View Post
    She is a Reagan appointed judge with, from what I have known of her, dating back to the Clinton years, a stellar judicial record. Id argue she has done better for the nation serving the Judicial branch than she would have done as an AG for a limited number of years.

But yes, Soros/Wood 2020 or some such nonsense.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Kung Foo Panda View Post
    Oh wait. Did my sarcasm detector just go on the fritz again? Im so confused. Real or not?
    Last edited by Nebraska Football; April 16th, 2018 at 7:44 pm.

13. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Safiel View Post

Like we can trust the FBI?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Football View Post
    She is a Reagan appointed judge with, from what I have known of her, dating back to the Clinton years, a stellar judicial record. I’d argue she has done better for the nation serving the Judicial branch than she would have done as an AG for a limited number of years.

But yes, Soros/Wood 2020 or some such nonsense.
    IOW the Deep State plot goes all the way back to the election of Reagan!! It's deeper than anyone had imagined!!!!!

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Like we can trust the FBI?
    You have a better idea?

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by blueapplepaste View Post
    IOW the Deep State plot goes all the way back to the election of Reagan!! It's deeper than anyone had imagined!!!!!
    Im becoming more and more convinced that my affinity for Goldwater, dating back many decades was all a ruse designed by the Deep State to create another NeverTrump American in 2016. Their genius and ability apparently knows no bounds.

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes blueapplepaste liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Football View Post
    Oh wait. Did my sarcasm detector just go on the fritz again? I’m so confused. Real or not?
    Kimba Wood & George Soros are connected. She officiated his private wedding:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...98J0XZ20130922

Federal judge Kimba Wood officiated at the non-denominational wedding, which was attended by members of the couple’s families, including the groom’s five children, a source familiar with the wedding told Reuters.

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha View Post
    Kimba Wood & George Soros are connected. She officiated his private wedding:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...98J0XZ20130922
    Do you guys really believe the conspiracies? Or do you just repeat them to try and sow confusion?

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Orygun View Post
    Do you guys really believe the conspiracies? Or do you just repeat them to try and sow confusion?
    What is the conspiracy? Did she or did she not officiate George Soros's wedding?

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Orygun View Post
    Didn't know Reuters was a conspiracy tabloid.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha View Post
    What is the conspiracy? Did she or did she not officiate George Soros's wedding?
    From the accounts I've read she sure did. That seems like a weird definition of conspiracy from the lib.
    Come Visit Beautiful, Scenic Jonestown

32. Sponsored Links