Michael Cohen's 3rd client in 2016-17 was...

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Default Michael Cohen's 3rd client in 2016-17 was...

...our host.

Not a good look since he was basically a fixer for his other two clients.

Yikes.

EDIT: should be 2017-18.

NOTE: Reminder this is Sean's house. Contempt of host rules apply until a sticky saying otherwise is created. Tread lightly.
    Last edited by snow96; April 16th, 2018 at 3:58 pm.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

2. Sponsored Links

Yikes, this could get ugly.

4. Sponsored Links

Nothing to see here. Move along folks.

6. Sponsored Links

Just read that from one of the reporters that are in the hearing. Can we get a mod ruling on what we can and cannot discuss now that he is publically involved?

8. Sponsored Links

9. Likes party-free liked this post

Twitter is going to explode.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

11. Sponsored Links

oh what a tangled web...lol

13. Sponsored Links

Maybe he was a fixer for two and just a really good friend to Sean.

15. Sponsored Links

Doesn't Sean have an account here? He should speak directly to the users about it. I'm sure it'll be discussed today as well though.
    No one is asking you to apologize for your ancestors. We're asking you to dismantle the system they created, that you maintain and benefit from.

17. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by eclipze View Post
    Just read that from one of the reporters that are in the hearing. Can we get a mod ruling on what we can and cannot discuss now that he is publically involved?
    2nd

TBD

19. Sponsored Links

Default Michael Cohen's 3rd client is revealed..

..as our esteemed host Sean Hannity. It was just announced in court after a judge forced the client list to become public.

https://www.axios.com/michael-cohen-...m_content=1100

It's not really clear why Sean was using Michael Cohen as his lawyer, but I imagine that information will eventually find it's way to the light as well.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

21. Sponsored Links

In before deletion. This has been an amazing 10 minutes on twitter, though.

23. Sponsored Links

Yeah, this ain't going to be pretty. We need some direction as to what to and what not to discuss regarding this bombshell.

25. Sponsored Links

Just beat me to it. Honestly, was not even sure if I should make a thread considering what the implications might be.

I do hope, for the sake of Sean and his family, that Cohen wasn't doing the same work for him as he was his other clients.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Native Sun View Post
    Doesn't Sean have an account here? He should speak directly to the users about it. I'm sure it'll be discussed today as well though.
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a flying **** about the relative handful of people who use his web discussion forum and that's fair enough. If he owes anyone an explanation it's his show's viewers.

29. Sponsored Links

The swamp is currently overflowing.

31. Sponsored Links