Michael Cohen's 3rd client in 2016-17 was... - Page 26

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Default Michael Cohen's 3rd client in 2016-17 was...

...our host.

Not a good look since he was basically a fixer for his other two clients.

Yikes.

EDIT: should be 2017-18.

NOTE: Reminder this is Sean's house. Contempt of host rules apply until a sticky saying otherwise is created. Tread lightly.
    Last edited by snow96; April 16th, 2018 at 3:58 pm.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    You idolize a man who speculated that bypassing due process to seize guns was a good idea.

You are rudderless on an orange sea of idiocy and corruption. Am I right? I'm so right. Many, many people agree with me. It's what I heard, anyway.
    Agree

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    The biggest problem, of course, was both party nominees were horrible. And it's not as though there were no other alternatives on the R side.

Anyway, it is what it is. You have to admit though that Season 2 of The Apprentice: White House edition is better than anything Bochco or Aaron Spelling ever could have dreamed up.

I wasn’t expecting Season 2 to be goid at all. I figured everything would fall into place and itd be tea and jam

But No. season 2. Mind Blown. Better than 1. Breaking bad caliber

6. Sponsored Links

Cohen is a lousy lawyer. He is a dirty work guy. Sean could have done better for advice IMHO. Odd
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

8. Sponsored Links

"Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
    It's threads like this that reinforce my perception that people in general are stupid.
    Our last election should have proven that to you.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sknyluv View Post
    And you're dying to make this about something other than our host's bad decision not to disclose.
    I don't understand why some posters are aggressive and panicky in this thread. Sean has already explained what happened and it's really not a big deal. A few Trump supporters are acting like it's a giant deal. They should just calm down and be patient.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    Our last election should have proven that to you.
    Agreed. I've said that multiple times since 2016.
    “Take the guns first, go through due process second” - President Donald J Trump

16. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I don't understand why some posters are aggressive and panicky in this thread. Sean has already explained what happened and it's really not a big deal. A few Trump supporters are acting like it's a giant deal. They should just calm down and be patient.
    Because they must tow the line regardless of the story...full throttle 24/7. Any easing and the libs win...or see conan's posts..

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ohknow35 View Post
    You're dying to place Sean in Prague and you know it.
    Why would it matter if Sean Hannity was in Prague?
    • The unexamined life is not worth living.
    • Wisdom is knowing how little we know.
    • The arguments stay the same...only the sides making those arguments change.

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ohknow35 View Post
    Imagine if bill clinton's A.G. nominee and george soros' wedding officiant was the presiding judge.
    In a world where you can’t sctuslly point out anything she did wrong in making her decision you decide to go after the fact that she was Clinton’s nominee and presided over the Soros Wedding.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FreeAndClear View Post
    In a world where you can’t sctuslly point out anything she did wrong in making her decision you decide to go after the fact that she was Clinton’s nominee and presided over the Soros Wedding.
    You mean other thsn destroying any notion of judicial impartiality??

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ksdb View Post
    You mean other thsn destroying any notion of judicial impartiality??
    You too eh? Point out what was wrong with her ruling other than her connections. Kthanx.

Are you going to argue recusal?

26. Sponsored Links

I agree. Once the FBI goes through all the evidence I am sure this will get quickly cleared up. Best not to speculate at this point about a nothing burger.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    Why would it matter if Sean Hannity was in Prague?
    Prague is a beautiful city. I was there for a trip in 2012. I would recommend it.

30. Sponsored Links

Think about it like this. What do you think Sean Hannity and Trump supporters would say about someone like Rachel Maddow if it came out that she knew one of Mueller's team and had gotten legal advice from them in the past? Nothing wrong with that on its face but how do you think Sean and Trump supporters would view everything she has to say about the investigation? What is the argument they would make to dismiss her opinions because of that connection?
    All together now!

32. Sponsored Links