Comey is a slimeball!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Comey is a slimeball!

For the second time in a week, President Trump on Sunday excoriated the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey in a series of tweets after details from Mr. Comey’s tell-all book were leaked before its official release.

In the latest tirade, which unfolded over an hour, the president declared that Mr. Comey “will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!” He mentioned Mr. Comey’s contemporaneous notes of their meetings, calling those memos self-serving and “fake.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/15/u...ey-tweets.html

You think Trump is nervous about the release of the book and the national broadcast interview tonight? From some of the excerpts I have read I agree that the book is a bit more self-serving then it should be. And I don't think it was a good idea for Comey to get personal about Trumps hand size and orange glow. However people are going to pay attention of any before untold details regarding his and Trump's interactions.

I believe that despite the CEC's attempt to totally discredit him, a vast majority of Americans still think that he is credible.
    "If you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes..... You will then be a mile away from them, and have their shoes."

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

You have to learn to read his tweets. He's telling us that he himself is a slimeball and will go down as the worst president in history, by far.

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes Reinaert liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
    You have to learn to read his tweets. He's telling us that he himself is a slimeball and will go down as the worst president in history, by far.
    He definitely lashes out at people about things he is himself.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
    I guess I haven't purchased enough Cracker Jack to get my super secret Trump decoder ring. Must go to the store.
    "If you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes..... You will then be a mile away from them, and have their shoes."

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

How dare Trump to says such a thing.Comey shouldn't allowed politics to get in the way.

He did and he's been called out for it.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

11. Sponsored Links

I think Trump is worried about Cohen not Comey. Financial records and recorded conversations contradicting what Trump might have said he didn't know or when he knew it.
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    I guess I haven't purchased enough Cracker Jack to get my super secret Trump decoder ring. Must go to the store.

Thats pretty funny. You dont get those in Cracker Jacks so stop looking (Cracker Jack Prizes have gone to **** if you hadnt noticed) They can be found in Happy Meals
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

15. Sponsored Links

Thanks comey for aborting the hillary presidency. That was AWESOME!!
    Come Visit Beautiful, Scenic Jonestown

17. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Thats pretty funny. You dont get those in Cracker Jacks so stop looking (Cracker Jack Prizes have gone to **** if you hadnt noticed) They can be found in Happy Meals
    Happy Meals? You mean "Trump Appetizers"? Thanks for the heads-up.

19. Sponsored Links

Comey creditable.............really?

The day before Trump fired him Comey was “enemy #1” to the HIllary supporters and Democrats and many of those supporters & Dems whose brains have not been fried with Trump hate actually “remember” that!

But since there is enough PTSD (President Trump Stess Disorder-thanks Greg Gutfeld) loony toons around to buy the thing Comey’s book will probably do pretty well.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/15/u...ey-tweets.html

You think Trump is nervous about the release of the book and the national broadcast interview tonight? From some of the excerpts I have read I agree that the book is a bit more self-serving then it should be. And I don't think it was a good idea for Comey to get personal about Trumps hand size and orange glow. However people are going to pay attention of any before untold details regarding his and Trump's interactions.

I believe that despite the CEC's attempt to totally discredit him, a vast majority of Americans still think that he is credible.
    I don't agree with Trump on how he characterizes most people, but he's right about Comey.

And you mention the "CEC" but fail to say the Liberal Entertainment Complex who hated Comey in the fall of 2016 now think he's great. He was considered a partisan hack for announcing he was reopening the Hillary investigation, and many blamed him later for her defeat.

But the same media who trashed him less than two years ago are gushing over him now.

For example:

Andrea Mitchel on Meet the Press

This is just the worst possible situation for the FBI, for the country, for Hillary Clinton certainly....If she’s elected, she has to live with James Comey who has a ten-year term. That is a very hostile situation and a dangerous situation.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...0-2016-n675316

Or this:

David Gregory on CNN:

Gregory said, "What is also striking is the extent to which the FBI director of the United States is allowing himself to be injected into this political campaign. Unprecedented that he would have released the information he released after a decision not to recommend indictment."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...d-interjection

So the Liberal Entertainment Complex is proving their extreme hypocrisy when it comes to Comey.

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Roxiebell View Post
    Comey creditable.............really?

The day before Trump fired him Comey was “enemy #1” to the HIllary supporters and Democrats and many of those supporters & Dems whose brains have not been fried with Trump hate actually “remember” that!

But since their is enough PTSD (President Trump Stess Disorder-thanks Greg Gutfeld) loony toons around to buy the thing Comey’s book will probably do pretty well.

Oh, I have no doubt Comey's book will sell millions of copies. And you are right that he was enemy # 1 to the left, and the left wing media, right up until Trump fired him.

Lots of hypocrisy here.

25. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Oh, I have no doubt Comey's book will sell millions of copies. And you are right that he was enemy # 1 to the left, and the left wing media, right up until Trump fired him.

Lots of hypocrisy here.
    The right is yelling hypocrisy a lot here. And certainly it is easy to find just as many examples of the flip side. We on the left did feel that the timing of what Comey did was questionable. And we certainly did not like it. But I never thought that he was not working outside of the law or what his obligations were per his job description. And yes, we were very upset about his firing. And I don't believe that it is hypocritical when our view of him, what he did or what was done to him is about the rule of law. If it is proven that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice in regards to what happened to Comey, then whatever Comey did or said is moot. It's very much like Alan Dershowitz. For years he was dismissed by the right as being a partizan hack. Now that he is backing Trump's actions he is a jewel. But at the end of the day he will be right or wrong as per the rule of law. And that is all that matters.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post

Lots of hypocrisy here.
    Well to be fair the hate flip flopped quite a bit for a few weeks there before the election...so let's. Ot throw stones Joanne

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    I think Trump is worried about Cohen not Comey. Financial records and recorded conversations contradicting what Trump might have said he didn't know or when he knew it.
    I would sure think so! Who is likely to have more dirt on Trump right?
    One cannot impose liberty, for to be free is humanity's greatest yearning.

31. Sponsored Links