Comey is a slimeball! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Comey is a slimeball!

For the second time in a week, President Trump on Sunday excoriated the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey in a series of tweets after details from Mr. Comey’s tell-all book were leaked before its official release.

In the latest tirade, which unfolded over an hour, the president declared that Mr. Comey “will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!” He mentioned Mr. Comey’s contemporaneous notes of their meetings, calling those memos self-serving and “fake.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/15/u...ey-tweets.html

You think Trump is nervous about the release of the book and the national broadcast interview tonight? From some of the excerpts I have read I agree that the book is a bit more self-serving then it should be. And I don't think it was a good idea for Comey to get personal about Trumps hand size and orange glow. However people are going to pay attention of any before untold details regarding his and Trump's interactions.

I believe that despite the CEC's attempt to totally discredit him, a vast majority of Americans still think that he is credible.
    "If you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes..... You will then be a mile away from them, and have their shoes."

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBravoLambchop View Post
    A vast amount of Americans also think menthol ciggeretes are as healthy for you as a apple.
    That is not at all true.
    And most of them can spell "cigarettes".

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by less right View Post
    I remember when Republicans liked Comey. The President said, "he had a lot of guts."

Despite Gutfeld's insight, he fails to see the whole picture.

PTSD is certainly shared by many dems, but I think it also effects those Trump supporters who like his policies, dislike his character, but find themselves defending both. That's gotta be stressful.
    And then some of us never liked him or Mueller.

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    And then some of us never liked him or Mueller.
    Yeah? Had strong personal feelings about a former deputy attorney general whose only notoriety was telling Karl Rove to **** off over NSA wiretapping in 2003? And the least publicly visible and uncontroverisal FBI director pretty much ever?
    "Put your guap up, hot stuff, you're not tough/
    Let's play a game of Trouble and when I pop up/
    It's with the Glock tucked, crotched up in a drop ducked low."

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    Yeah? Had strong personal feelings about a former deputy attorney general whose only notoriety was telling Karl Rove to **** off over NSA wiretapping in 2003? And the least publicly visible and uncontroverisal FBI director pretty much ever?
    Who are you talking about?

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    Who are you talking about?
    Google it. It’s a good story you might enjoy.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    Google it. It’s a good story you might enjoy.
    I know he isn't talking about Mueller or Comey being the least controversial FBI directors ever.

14. Sponsored Links

15. Likes Evilwestsidefan liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    I know he isn't talking about Mueller or Comey being the least controversial FBI directors ever.
    Well, at least no one could ever accuse you of keeping an open mind.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Comey has lowered himself to Tump's level, weakening his message.

He is an idiot who helped the sociopath get elected in the first place.
    "Hypocrisy is great when directed at the right people"
    -SpadeMarlowe-

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by AZslim View Post
    Comey has lowered himself to Tump's level, weakening his message.

He is an idiot who helped the sociopath get elected in the first place.
    He seems to be sliding down a slippery slope.

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

On side note I see Rod "The Weasel" Rosenstein missed the deadline to turn over Comey Clinton email memos.

And speaking of delays....the IG won't be coming out with this report until May. Which it was suppose to be March, then April etc.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

23. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Little up date it looks like Mark Meadows House Freedom Caucus had sent Oversight Committee chairman Trey Gowdy a letter about contradiction between Comey statement to American people and congress to what is said behind the scene with his department and CoJ.

Meadows claim

Meadows' claim contradicts repeated statements by former FBI Director James Comey, who has said the bureau and the DOJ did not coordinate on his July 2016 statement recommending Clinton not be charged for keeping classified information on her personal email server.
    But yet CoJ sent message to Comey to make sure you add no coordination language to Comey statement.

"raises concerns the FBI learned former Attorney General Lynch would accept Director Comey’s recommendation, leading him to add the 'no coordination' language to his public comments on July 5th 2016.”
    This is coming from FBI two love birds.

"It is very possible former Director Comey did not coordinate specifics of his statement with the Deputy Attorney General [Sally Yates]. However, the documents suggest that at the staff-level, coordination on the Clinton MYE investigation was frequent," Meadows wrote.
    Trey Gowdy plans to forward the letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ail-probe.html
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Little up date it looks like Mark Meadows House Freedom Caucus had sent Oversight Committee chairman Trey Gowdy a letter about contradiction between Comey statement to American people and congress to what is said behind the scene with his department and CoJ.

Meadows claim

But yet CoJ sent message to Comey to make sure you add no coordination language to Comey statement.

This is coming from FBI two love birds.

Trey Gowdy plans to forward the letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ail-probe.html
    Meadows has a very vivid imagination and you’re very useful to continue to repeat what you’re told.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    Meadows has a very vivid imagination and you’re very useful to continue to repeat what you’re told.
    Nothing but insults from you....why even bother responding to me?

Looking for attention?

29. Sponsored Links