Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored

https://newsone.com/3792582/diamond-...ored-facebook/

If you believe what you heard from Fox News, Ted Cruz, and Diamond & Silk, you would come to the conclusion that Facebook removed their page, censored their content, and failed to notify them or issue an apology/retraction. But when you look at reality, their page was NEVER removed. They never removed any content. Facebook notified them multiple times about the algorithm error. All what Facebook ever did was marked their page "unsafe" and then later corrected the mistake.

Diamond and Silk have not been honest here at all. Surprise, surprise. They continue to tell people that liberal Facebook removed their page and never notified them for making a mistake.

Why did they do this? Probably for publicity and playing the victim card.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Pam95650 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Not without getting banned.

Hell most of so-called moderated forum their lib mods want to sanction you every time you use the word lib.

Or another forum that is suppose to be middle ground the forum owner who was conservative invited me for round table to improve the forum. Once the word got out 2 of his lib mods gave me infractions the next day on two different posts. LOL

Apparently they didn't want me to participate in those discussion.

After one of their posters insulted my intelligence I typed this.

And other one after being insulted I said this.

Bam two infraction.

As for forum goes this is my home, it's only place I can be myself and even then libs tried in the pasts to ban me on many occasions.
    You poor thing......they were so mean to you.

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCowboy View Post
    Pretty much. Two random people spouting their political opinions on FB. Honestly, who gives a ****?
    it amazes me how the Right eats this up... like "look we got some blacks on our side also" or a la ann coulter "our blacks are better than their blacks"

7. Sponsored Links

They removed it and called it a mistake. But we all know it they had not had Suckeredborg in the hot seat, they would still be considered a danger and censored..

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    They removed it and called it a mistake. But we all know it they had not had Suckeredborg in the hot seat, they would still be considered a danger and censored..
    It must be amazing to have hypotheticals to confirm beliefs.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    A danger...

13. Sponsored Links