Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored

https://newsone.com/3792582/diamond-...ored-facebook/

If you believe what you heard from Fox News, Ted Cruz, and Diamond & Silk, you would come to the conclusion that Facebook removed their page, censored their content, and failed to notify them or issue an apology/retraction. But when you look at reality, their page was NEVER removed. They never removed any content. Facebook notified them multiple times about the algorithm error. All what Facebook ever did was marked their page "unsafe" and then later corrected the mistake.

Diamond and Silk have not been honest here at all. Surprise, surprise. They continue to tell people that liberal Facebook removed their page and never notified them for making a mistake.

Why did they do this? Probably for publicity and playing the victim card.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Pam95650 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
    Absolutely! When you disagree with our black people it's because you disagree with their policies. But when we disagree with your black people it's because of straight up racism, pure and simple.
    Yes. Why did that take so long?
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Lol please stop the parsing of the word free. You know I was talking about free in the sense of the word it doesn’t cost you any money.

And FaceBook can do what it wants with your posts , it can promote them or not.

What I find really fascinating about this whole topic is that conservatives keep belly aching about liberal social media companies yet where are all the conservatives tech geniuses creating platforms to rival FaceBook or even better, if conservatives are so entrepreneurial why aren’t they the ones creating these platforms in the first place?
    You probably think TV is free too.

We don't create crap like Facebook, because it has no inherent value, or profit mechanism. They don't create value, they mine it, snooping into people's personal lives. This is not the Conservative way.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Yes. Why did that take so long?

Wow you cons have a rich fantasy life.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

We don't create crap like Facebook, because it has no inherent value, or profit mechanism. They don't create value, they mine it, snooping into people's personal lives. This is not the Conservative way.
    Lol that's good for a laugh.

11. Sponsored Links

D & S never said their FB page was removed, they said their daily updates were not getting to all of their 1.5 million followers and response comments where practically nil so they knew something was wrong and they contacted FB when they got their “unsafe” response from FB. Zuckerman himself admitted the mistake which he said he ordered corrected.

13. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roxiebell View Post
    D & S never said their FB page was removed, they said their daily updates were not getting to all of their 1.5 million followers and response comments where practically nil so they knew something was wrong and they contacted FB when they got their “unsafe” response from FB. Zuckerman himself admitted the mistake which he said he ordered corrected.
    libs: LALALALALALALA
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

15. Sponsored Links

And the conservative solution is... don't use FaceBook.

I've been reading a lot of odd commentary where people calling themselves conservatives want the government to break up FaceBook and regulate social media. I don't understand why some of the very same people screaming about government tyranny now want the government to step in because they voluntarily joined a social media company(s) with values they disagree with.
    All together now!

17. Sponsored Links

these two jackwagons are opportunist

19. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roxiebell View Post
    D & S never said their FB page was removed,
    yet there are people here, and in congress, and other right-wingers claiming they were banned from Facebook.

When Zuckerberg testified, Ted Cruz asked why they were blocked.

There has been a plethora of misinformation, or jut blatantly made up information, floating around right-wing land about this situation.

they said their daily updates were not getting to all of their 1.5 million followers and response comments where practically nil so they knew something was wrong and they contacted FB when they got their “unsafe” response from FB. Zuckerman himself admitted the mistake which he said he ordered corrected.
    And it was a mistake that affected many other Facebook pages as well. It wasn't just Diamond and Silk, yet they played the poor victim, tried to make it political, and even some tried to make it about race.

The problem happened with Facebook reached out to the pair, and they ignored it and kept going all over the right-wing media playing victim anyway.

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    libs: LALALALALALALA
    What projection!

It's amazing you're trying to blame ANYTHING on libs regarding this situation when you've spent the last week trying to racebait every single word spoken against the pair.

"Libs" correctly pointed out that Facebook erred, admitted it, and reached out to try to rectify it. Race hustlers tried to make every this situation about race. Rabid partisans tried to make it about politics.

The truth prevailed, like the more rational among us expected it would.

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Ive tried I really have. No can. I can barely tolerate the radio show once in a while. I listen to music.
    I usually listen to sports talk or music and watch sports, comedies or movies on TV. I don't know how people can tune in to politics 24/7.

25. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog Dem View Post
    these two jackwagons are opportunist
    Pretty much. Two random people spouting their political opinions on FB. Honestly, who gives a ****?

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    Who are these people?
    That is my question....

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by altair1013 View Post
    What ever the number it is. It's far too many. Any minority support for the President must be condemned and ridiculed. Am I right?
    No.....funny that you would think such a thing....as if you had some kind of overly developed martyr complex.

31. Sponsored Links

[QUOTE=Nashville;106084037]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I've come to the realization that trolls on this forum are from Media Matters. How else to explain their ignorance? If they watched Hannity they'd know the answers to their own questions.

Is there a liberal forum I can troll?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but maybe once, you could troll another site I don't know. Sean is a staunch unapologetic outspoken conservative, and now also a Trump supporter. Yet he has this. It's more an open forum, than others, I think.
    Now it is....it didn't used to be.

33. Sponsored Links