Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored

https://newsone.com/3792582/diamond-...ored-facebook/

If you believe what you heard from Fox News, Ted Cruz, and Diamond & Silk, you would come to the conclusion that Facebook removed their page, censored their content, and failed to notify them or issue an apology/retraction. But when you look at reality, their page was NEVER removed. They never removed any content. Facebook notified them multiple times about the algorithm error. All what Facebook ever did was marked their page "unsafe" and then later corrected the mistake.

Diamond and Silk have not been honest here at all. Surprise, surprise. They continue to tell people that liberal Facebook removed their page and never notified them for making a mistake.

Why did they do this? Probably for publicity and playing the victim card.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Pam95650 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    "these people"

classic
    Meaning?

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
    Lol at so-called conservative FBers who can't figure out that if DandyS aren't showing up in their news feed, they can always just go to their page to see what's up with them,
    And
    That while they're there, they can check a box so that DandS always shows up first in their newsfeed.
    Easier for the numbnuts to be a victim and cry about censorship.
    Removing a page from a news feed is a serious step on Facebook's part since as anyone knows a something appearing in a news feed appears in significant number of people visiting that page. When it doesn't appear, most people just assume that the page owner just didn't put on new updates.

PhillyGuy

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyguy View Post
    What I heard them say is that Facebook marked their page as "unsafe" and this reduced the visits to their page. So what actions does Facebook take on pages it marks as "unsafe" and does this in fact reduce their page visits and how long did it take for Facebook to correct this mistake?

PhillyGuy
    Another deception point: When Facebook changed their algorithm, traffic went down universally to every page. Obviously when you change your filter policy, you're bound to get errors.

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by altair1013 View Post
    What ever the number it is. It's far too many. Any minority support for the President must be condemned and ridiculed. Am I right?
    Absolutely! When you disagree with our black people it's because you disagree with their policies. But when we disagree with your black people it's because of straight up racism, pure and simple.

11. Sponsored Links

12. Likes bodecea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    Meaning?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99IoN2pymfE

This immediately came to mind....

Typical Youtube warnings, of course.
    Bullseye
    Always On Target!

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    All two of them.
    Trump got a bigger share of the minority vote than any republican going back to Dole.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

16. Sponsored Links

17. Likes Physics Hunter liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by medicswife2002 View Post
    Didn't FB owner tell congress that Diamond & Silks' penalty, demonization, finding them 'unsafe', or whatever it was, was a mistake...? I haven't been following well. Fun on political boards takes a backseat to finishing 4 classes by May 7. This degree is trying to kill me.
    Yes and he confirmed it actually happened.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

19. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Trump got a bigger share of the minority vote than any republican going back to Dole.
    Yep.

He got both of them.

21. Sponsored Links

Where are you getting that from?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ed32c30064de

"Trump earned less support from black Americans than any Republican in 40 years, except those who ran against Obama. But a small uptick in support for Trump vs. Romney combined with less support for Clinton means that Obama’s 87-point margin became an 80-point margin for Clinton. That mattered."
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

23. Sponsored Links

Yes and he confirmed it actually happened.
    They could remove them form FB because he didn't like the color of their hair.
    You don't have a right to use FB.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

25. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by waynevan View Post
    They make $2.84 per month from each user, it is not free. You pay with your "life" by letting them dissect it and do with what they will the different parts. It is by no means free. It is a contractual obligation to let the people see it who they told you would see it.
    Lol please stop the parsing of the word free. You know I was talking about free in the sense of the word it doesnít cost you any money.

And FaceBook can do what it wants with your posts , it can promote them or not.

What I find really fascinating about this whole topic is that conservatives keep belly aching about liberal social media companies yet where are all the conservatives tech geniuses creating platforms to rival FaceBook or even better, if conservatives are so entrepreneurial why arenít they the ones creating these platforms in the first place?

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes bodecea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    Where are you getting that from?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ed32c30064de

"Trump earned less support from black Americans than any Republican in 40 years, except those who ran against Obama. But a small uptick in support for Trump vs. Romney combined with less support for Clinton means that Obamaís 87-point margin became an 80-point margin for Clinton. That mattered."

You obviously arent listening to trump
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
    Absolutely! When you disagree with our black people it's because you disagree with their policies. But when we disagree with your black people it's because of straight up racism, pure and simple.
    Thats kinda true aint it
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCowboy View Post
    There's no requirement for members here to watch Hannity's television show.

Ive tried I really have. No can. I can barely tolerate the radio show once in a while. I listen to music.

34. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I've come to the realization that trolls on this forum are from Media Matters. How else to explain their ignorance? If they watched Hannity they'd know the answers to their own questions.

Is there a liberal forum I can troll?
    This IS a liberal forum.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

36. Sponsored Links