Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored

https://newsone.com/3792582/diamond-...ored-facebook/

If you believe what you heard from Fox News, Ted Cruz, and Diamond & Silk, you would come to the conclusion that Facebook removed their page, censored their content, and failed to notify them or issue an apology/retraction. But when you look at reality, their page was NEVER removed. They never removed any content. Facebook notified them multiple times about the algorithm error. All what Facebook ever did was marked their page "unsafe" and then later corrected the mistake.

Diamond and Silk have not been honest here at all. Surprise, surprise. They continue to tell people that liberal Facebook removed their page and never notified them for making a mistake.

Why did they do this? Probably for publicity and playing the victim card.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Pam95650 liked this post

I've come to the realization that trolls on this forum are from Media Matters. How else to explain their ignorance? If they watched Hannity they'd know the answers to their own questions.

Is there a liberal forum I can troll?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    Thomas Jefferson

5. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Lol at so-called conservative FBers who can't figure out that if DandyS aren't showing up in their news feed, they can always just go to their page to see what's up with them,

And

That while they're there, they can check a box so that DandS always shows up first in their newsfeed.

Easier for the numbnuts to be a victim and cry about censorship.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    So now FaceBook has constitutional obligation to ensure that what I post has to be seen by those who follow me or subscribe to my news feed?

This is a platform provided free of charge for users who have no inherent right to access it.
    They make $2.84 per month from each user, it is not free. You pay with your "life" by letting them dissect it and do with what they will the different parts. It is by no means free. It is a contractual obligation to let the people see it who they told you would see it.
    One cannot impose liberty, for to be free is humanity's greatest yearning.

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Pilgrim;106084017]I've come to the realization that trolls on this forum are from Media Matters. How else to explain their ignorance? If they watched Hannity they'd know the answers to their own questions.

Is there a liberal forum I can troll?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but maybe once, you could troll another site I don't know. Sean is a staunch unapologetic outspoken conservative, and now also a Trump supporter. Yet he has this. It's more an open forum, than others, I think.

11. Sponsored Links

More republican scandal mongering bites the dust.

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes TennisOps liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I've come to the realization that trolls on this forum are from Media Matters. How else to explain their ignorance? If they watched Hannity they'd know the answers to their own questions.

There's no requirement for members here to watch Hannity's television show.

16. Sponsored Links

Facebook has hated carbons and protein fibers for years.

18. Sponsored Links

I'm just happy now that many more people know about Diamond and Silk and I bet they will get a lot of new fans. It's all good!
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    Thomas Jefferson

20. Sponsored Links

First off, who cares? They’re just run of the mill brash loudmouths just like tons of other voters on both sides of the aisle. There is noting novel or interesting about either of them.

And secondly, aren’t they Pizzagaters? Let’s be honest. Anyone who believes in Pizzagate is retarded and shouldn’t be allowed to have shoelaces or a belt let alone a Facebook page.

22. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Not without getting banned.

Hell most of so-called moderated forum their lib mods want to sanction you every time you use the word lib.

Or another forum that is suppose to be middle ground the forum owner who was conservative invited me for round table to improve the forum. Once the word got out 2 of his lib mods gave me infractions the next day on two different posts. LOL

Apparently they didn't want me to participate in those discussion.

After one of their posters insulted my intelligence I typed this.

I'm sorry but I don't believe you're in position to have superiority complex.
    And other one after being insulted I said this.
    You made a comment that your ass can't cash.
    Bam two infraction.

As for forum goes this is my home, it's only place I can be myself and even then libs tried in the pasts to ban me on many occasions.
    Last edited by Conan; April 15th, 2018 at 4:49 pm.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    FB is a private company they can remove anything they wish from their website.
    Can the remove people talking about gay weddings?

26. Sponsored Links

Well. Most of the ones I know of ban you for disagreeing with them. Much like the left is claiming Facebook doesn’t do.

Huffington Post is fun for the 15 mins you can actually debate them until a a mod there bans you.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin_Reagan View Post

If you believe what you heard from Fox News, Ted Cruz, and Diamond & Silk, you would come to the conclusion that Facebook removed their page, censored their content, and failed to notify them or issue an apology/retraction. But when you look at reality, their page was NEVER removed. They never removed any content. Facebook notified them multiple times about the algorithm error. All what Facebook ever did was marked their page "unsafe" and then later corrected the mistake.

Diamond and Silk have not been honest here at all. Surprise, surprise. They continue to tell people that liberal Facebook removed their page and never notified them for making a mistake.

Color me surprised!
    Liberalism at it's finest---------FKA PheonixOps.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Steel-W0LF View Post
    Can the remove people talking about gay weddings?
    Of course they can, if they so desire.

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin_Reagan View Post

What I heard them say is that Facebook marked their page as "unsafe" and this reduced the visits to their page. So what actions does Facebook take on pages it marks as "unsafe" and does this in fact reduce their page visits and how long did it take for Facebook to correct this mistake?

PhillyGuy

34. Sponsored Links