Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Diamond & Silk's Facebook page was NEVER removed or censored

https://newsone.com/3792582/diamond-...ored-facebook/

If you believe what you heard from Fox News, Ted Cruz, and Diamond & Silk, you would come to the conclusion that Facebook removed their page, censored their content, and failed to notify them or issue an apology/retraction. But when you look at reality, their page was NEVER removed. They never removed any content. Facebook notified them multiple times about the algorithm error. All what Facebook ever did was marked their page "unsafe" and then later corrected the mistake.

Diamond and Silk have not been honest here at all. Surprise, surprise. They continue to tell people that liberal Facebook removed their page and never notified them for making a mistake.

Why did they do this? Probably for publicity and playing the victim card.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Pam95650 liked this post

Who are these people?
    "Put your guap up, hot stuff, you're not tough/
    Let's play a game of Trouble and when I pop up/
    It's with the Glock tucked, crotched up in a drop ducked low."

5. Sponsored Links

No doubt Russian Troll Bots hard at work convincing the Mainstream Media its stories are true. An attempt to divide us once again.
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    Who are these people?

Old Black women conservative bloggers
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin_Reagan View Post

If you believe what you heard from Fox News, Ted Cruz, and Diamond & Silk, you would come to the conclusion that Facebook removed their page, censored their content, and failed to notify them or issue an apology/retraction. But when you look at reality, their page was NEVER removed. They never removed any content. Facebook notified them multiple times about the algorithm error. All what Facebook ever did was marked their page "unsafe" and then later corrected the mistake.

Diamond and Silk have not been honest here at all. Surprise, surprise. They continue to tell people that liberal Facebook removed their page and never notified them for making a mistake.

So. Three questions.

When Facebook said that their actions were irreversible, what actions were they referring to?

When FB declared D& S to be Unsafe to the community, what did they mean?

Why did 1000s of followers say they were no longer getting the D&S newsfeed?

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    Who are these people?
    They came out at a Trump rally saying that they are black women voting for Trump, and they did a lot to promote Trump on social media. They've become the poster women for minorities voting for Trump.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

13. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    They came out at a Trump rally saying that they are black women voting for Trump, and they did a lot to promote Trump on social media. They've become the poster women for minorities voting for Trump.
    All two of them.

15. Sponsored Links

16. Likes reflechissez, TennisOps liked this post

Didn't FB owner tell congress that Diamond & Silks' penalty, demonization, finding them 'unsafe', or whatever it was, was a mistake...? I haven't been following well. Fun on political boards takes a backseat to finishing 4 classes by May 7. This degree is trying to kill me.

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    All two of them.
    Three. Donald did a shout out to his African American at that one rally.

Mathematically, you're off by 50%, which is a huge margin of error. I expect Fox News to jump on it.
    As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day — and I will always defend their right to do so. --B.O.

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DoLoop View Post

Mathematically, you're off by 50%, which is a huge margin of error. I expect Fox News to jump on it.
    Ha!

22. Sponsored Links

What ever the number it is. It's far too many. Any minority support for the President must be condemned and ridiculed. Am I right?

24. Sponsored Links

25. Likes Camp liked this post
    Blog Entries

Not surprised. The rightists love to claim their victimhood.

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes Calvin_Reagan, bodecea liked this post
    Blog Entries

put a carton of milk in the grocery store and label it "UNSAFE". See how many people buy it.

in the market place of ideas that labeling has the same effect.

of course libs can't stand the free exchange of ideas.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
    Not surprised. The rightists love to claim their victimhood.
    And the leftists love to ignore questions, shamefully use minorities as political tools and shut down opposing thought. We could do this all day, but it would probably get pretty boring.

I'm still waiting for someone to answer the simple questions I posed in post 5.

32. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Well, there was that extremely animated black guy right above Trump's shoulder at a buncha rally's -- you remember him, right?

"Michael the black man" touting his bizarre cult website: gods2.com.

So what if the dude championed a guy who praises a murderous cult that beheads people?

He supported Trump, and The Don awarded him a huge national platform...so there!
    “The best defense against bull **** is vigilance - So if you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

34. Sponsored Links

35. Likes Guilds liked this post