Rooskie Troll Bots - Page 13

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Default Rooskie Troll Bots

Attacked and are attacking our Ddmocracy. Bot Farm Agents were paid $700 a month on average to infiltrate and perform in our Social Media Platforms. Their budget from the Kremlin was $12.5M a year

They attacked both sides of the aisle. Republican and Democrat. This is not a Collusion thread.

Regardless of Left or Right we all as Americans should be vigilant.

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    ... or the diehard partisans (yes... I'm one) that already exist without any help from other countries.
    When I defend or are perceived as defending Trump on Yahoo News comments, I can expect to occasionally get posts like "Beware - Russian Troll". It amazes me that liberals don't see how similar this is to "beware - commie infiltrator" of the 1950s. If you can't argue back, use that. And if libs can't argue back against a real Russian bot, they are in sad shape anyway.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    You expect facebook or CNN to put out real news?
    I expect news organizations to be held accountable for publishing false information. That typically means punishing the individuals responsible. I expect social media companies to know who is buying political ads and to remove bots and ficticious individuals. Won’t be perfect, but sure as heck better than the alternative.

6. Sponsored Links

So if russian troll bots are on the internet, do you think they are programmed to argue FOR or AGAINSTthe US-UK-France actions in Syria?

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SottoVoce View Post
    I expect news organizations to be held accountable for publishing false information. That typically means punishing the individuals responsible. I expect social media companies to know who is buying political ads and to remove bots and ficticious individuals. Won’t be perfect, but sure as heck better than the alternative.
    and of course, these social media companies run by libs, headquartered in Libdom, and employing scorched earth style lib SJWs will be the ones who decide who to remove and who to call a bot, or UNSAFE, or fake.

yeah... won't be perfect.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    So if russian troll bots are on the internet, do you think they are programmed to argue FOR or AGAINSTthe US-UK-France actions in Syria?
    supposedly they argue both sides to enhance divisiveness. It would be pretty cool if two started arguing with each other.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

12. Sponsored Links

and of course, these social media companies run by libs, headquartered in Libdom, and employing scorched earth style lib SJWs will be the ones who decide who to remove and who to call a bot, or UNSAFE, or fake.

yeah... won't be perfect.
    It won’t be. There are journalism ethics and standards. I’m not so cynical as to believe these couldn’t be used by both left and right leaning organizations. You’d also have to establish a bot exists by some sort of objective criteria such as IP address, posting history/content.

14. Sponsored Links

supposedly they argue both sides to enhance divisiveness. It would be pretty cool if two started arguing with each other.
    Lol it could be like the old Miller Lite commercials.

One bot argues Donald Trump is bad because he is
    TOO HARD on Russia by bombing Syria.

The other side can argue he is bad because he is
    TOO EASY on Russia and obviously is in their pocket.

16. Sponsored Links

Anybody that votes because of something they saw on facebook is too stupid to vote.

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    You don't seem to understand the influence social Media has on the American people.
    I'd say he's probably got a lot more of an Idea than most Canadians.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

It won’t be. There are journalism ethics and standards. I’m not so cynical as to believe these couldn’t be used by both left and right leaning organizations. You’d also have to establish a bot exists by some sort of objective criteria such as IP address, posting history/content.
    Horse hockey. Whatever standards there used to be died long ago. Today as long as they can hold or improve their ratings or copy sales they have job security.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Horse hockey. Whatever standards there used to be died long ago. Today as long as they can hold or improve their ratings or copy sales they have job security.
    I thought it was cute.

24. Sponsored Links

and what did Putin do that makes his preference for trump to be so transparent?
    Nothing if you believe Trump.

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    Anybody that votes because of something they saw on facebook is too stupid to vote.
    You don't understand anything about marketing/advertising. Change the word "vote" with the word "buys" and then you just basically challenged the entire existence of advertising.

28. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by less right View Post
    Nothing if you believe Trump.
    but YOU dont believe Trump so YOU can defend your assertion with some examples. I'm all ears.

and remember, you are providing examples of Putin behavior that supports the idea that Putin wanted him to win. Saying Putin helped Trump win because he wanted Trump to win would be circular logic.What behavior of Putin indicates that Putin liked him so much that he would try to install Trump as president.
    Last edited by call me ishmael; April 16th, 2018 at 10:34 pm.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    So, throw standards of journalism out the window. People can say and publish with impunity. Foreign governments can place political ads posing as Americans. Everyone is for themselves as far as figuring out what’s real and what’s completely made up.

Horse hockey.

32. Sponsored Links