Rooskie Troll Bots

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 219
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,986
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Rooskie Troll Bots

    Attacked and are attacking our Ddmocracy. Bot Farm Agents were paid $700 a month on average to infiltrate and perform in our Social Media Platforms. Their budget from the Kremlin was $12.5M a year

    They attacked both sides of the aisle. Republican and Democrat. This is not a Collusion thread.

    Regardless of Left or Right we all as Americans should be vigilant.

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2

    Default

    yeah, we have to address it somehow. And I'm sure it's not just Russia.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    27,714
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I have yet to hear how a $700 a month operation could have effected an election when $6.5 billion was spent by the parties. I hear only claims that it did, without one specific of how it possibly could have done so.
    It was not the DNC and Podesta hacks. I didn't see one of those emails that amounted to anything.

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    I have yet to hear how a $700 a month operation could have effected an election when $6.5 billion was spent by the parties. I hear only claims that it did, without one specific of how it possibly could have done so.
    It was not the DNC and Podesta hacks. I didn't see one of those emails that amounted to anything.
    I think that’s both the genius and scary thing about it. Spreading misinformation or hyperbole via “free” social media and other outlets allows ideas to spread and take hold. Call it “group think” or “hive mind.” Once you’ve reached critical mass, an idea will spread on its own. With bots and the like, it’s now not too difficult to reach critical mass.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,986
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    I have yet to hear how a $700 a month operation could have effected an election when $6.5 billion was spent by the parties. I hear only claims that it did, without one specific of how it possibly could have done so.
    It was not the DNC and Podesta hacks. I didn't see one of those emails that amounted to anything.
    First off nobody said it affected the election. That was s specific point. You are being defensive. Second $700 aint so bad in rubles for a pt gig

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. Likes Brack liked this post
  12. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    27,714
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    First off nobody said it affected the election. That was s specific point. You are being defensive. Second $700 aint so bad in rubles for a pt gig
    Yes, it's being said it effected the election.
    Hillary, if no one else, claims it was #1 in beating her.

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,986
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    yeah, we have to address it somehow. And I'm sure it's not just Russia.
    Its social discourse globally. Divide and conquer. Then we all can see Socialism for all its glory. They hate democracy. Theres no power in it

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,986
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    Yes, it's being said it effected the election.
    Hillary, if no one else, claims it was #1 in beating her.
    stop trying to derail the topic. Do you not believe these farms exist and are out to hurt our democracy?
    Last edited by Vigilante; April 15th, 2018 at 10:09 am.

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    27,714
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    stop trying to derail the topic Bot
    That was the topic. You just don't have an answer to it.
    I have never seen anyone who did.

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spud Country
    Posts
    79,734
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Attacked and are attacking our Ddmocracy. Bot Farm Agents were paid $700 a month on average to infiltrate and perform in our Social Media Platforms. Their budget from the Kremlin was $12.5M a year

    They attacked both sides of the aisle. Republican and Democrat. This is not a Collusion thread.

    Regardless of Left or Right we all as Americans should be vigilant.
    $700 a month?

    They told me the max they would pay me was $300.

    Don't blame me! I would never vote for the piece of white trash currently defiling our White House.

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,986
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    That was the topic. You just don't have an answer to it.
    I have never seen anyone who did.
    was there a question?

    It was most certainly not the topic. Read the topic again. This is not a divisive post. This is about all Americans All Americans should be concerned about it. You are American correct? Who won the 79 World Series?
    Last edited by Vigilante; April 15th, 2018 at 10:17 am.

  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,986
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    $700 a month?

    They told me the max they would pay me was $300.

    Pay is equal to skill

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Pay is equal to skill
    Oops.

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spud Country
    Posts
    79,734
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Pay is equal to skill
    Touche!

    Don't blame me! I would never vote for the piece of white trash currently defiling our White House.

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spud Country
    Posts
    79,734
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    Oops.
    He got me good on that one.
    Don't blame me! I would never vote for the piece of white trash currently defiling our White House.

  31. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •