I will support Donald Trumps impeachment if he gets us mired in syria - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default I will support Donald Trumps impeachment if he gets us mired in syria

In another thread someone asked me. How could i support trump if i believed him to be a cheating liar. Well the short answer was that i didnt have much choice in the 2 people i had a chance to vote for in nov of 2016. But the longer answer is this.

When hilary clinton said she wanted to put up no fly zones in syria on land essentially controlled by sunni wahhabi jiahdist , it firmly consolidated my thought that she could never be president. for 15 years i have warned against our involvement in the middle east at the behest of Saudi Arabia. This is not to say that brutal dictators like saddamn (who personally killed many family and friends of mine including my grandfather) are good poeple or are not bastards. They are! The problem is we have seen time and time agian that the poeple who REPLACE these brutal dictators are far far worst. Isis would be an easy example.

I could list a long list of reasons why i hate donald trump but supported him for president, including putting america first, stop our middle east meddling, and focusing on our economy and getting out of unfair trade deals. But ONE of the biggest reasons was that he believed that other countries are using us to do all there dirty work at prices we americans had to pay in spades in blood and wealth.

I remember in 2003 i pleaded with like minded consv that the empending war in iraq would cost us so much .. so so much, and in the end we would get nothing for it but misery and death. Those consv freinds turned on me. When bush invaded iraq in 2003 and as i had imagined the sunni wahhabi jihadist poured into the country, I KNEW we couldnt leave. AT THAT POINT, I HAD TO SUPPORT this hell because had we lost to bunch of wahhabi jihadist in iraq and they defeated a super power like us like they did the soviet union in the late 80s. THEY WOULD be emboldened for a 100 years.

When the same people who hated the iraq war supported the libyan war. I TRIED TO PLEAD with those same people, telling them to remember what happened in iraq. I TRIED TO APPEAL to there anti war iraq feelings. But they wouldnt listen as now they TOO had to support clinton and obama in there war. Today human beings, blacks, africans, are being SLAVE TRADED in public auctions in libya , and isis has a strong foothold.

No more.

If trump follows the same ******** that he spoke out agianst. I WILL NOT FOLLOW HIM. in fact i will support hes impeachment once the democrats take over in nov and they will be taking over at least congress. if after 17 ****ing years you havent learned that you cant just go around bombing the middle east and get good results then you dont deserve to hold any posotion of power.

I never believed there was obstruction of justice or collusion with russia. i knew those things to be fake. BUT THIS SYRIA THING IS REAL. and we could find our selves in ww3 over bunch of muslims who hold no value for human life.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Well, the difference is that there's been international agreement not to use chemical weapons in warfare since after WW I. No such agreement for guns and bombs.
    There has also been international agreement since at least WW2 that mass slaughter of civilians is not acceptable even in wartime.

4. Sponsored Links

anyone will play worldpolice in the region and bomb saudi arabia for the atrocities committed in Yemen?
    oh, wait! USA have helped them at bombing schools and hospitals, killing children and women. who will play worldpolice in that case and retaliate not only against the saudis, but against the USA as well??
    We urgently need Fox News in Europe !

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by southernmoderate View Post
    There has also been international agreement since at least WW2 that mass slaughter of civilians is not acceptable even in wartime.
    True dat.

As Walter Sobchak said, this isn't 'Nam - there are rules!
    "You're going to have such great healthcare, at a tiny fraction of the cost - and it's going to be so easy." - Donald Trump, October 2016

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    did you say the same thing when Obama suggest bombing Syria few years ago?
    No, I said that girly man, throws like a girl, bad mom jeans Obama drew a "red line in the sand" and let Assad kick sand in his face.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    No, I said that girly man, throws like a girl, bad mom jeans Obama drew a "red line in the sand" and let Assad kick sand in his face.
    Somebody had to tell you they were "mom jeans" right?

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    To be fair whether you kill civilians with bullets, ordinance or chemical weapons itís all civilized. I doubt those civilians in war torn areas of the world feel more blessed when they killers by a bullet over a chemical weapon.

Killing civilians at all should be outside the realm of civilized behavior.
    Chemical burns are horrific!!!! Why the hell do you think that after one war with them even sworn enemies decided to ban them?

Due to meteorological effects they are uncontrollable and indiscriminate.

If you don't understand that, I have no help for you. That's nuts.
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Think of it this was:
    A perfectly placed conventional bomb the size of a rental truck (too large to he delivered by plane or missile), blew out the front of the Murrah federal building killing 168 people.

A similarly-sized chemical weapon would kill thousands or tens of thousands.

We cannot allow the proliferation of these weapons of mass destruction. It is in our interest, and the world's interest to keep the genie in the bottle.

I should not need to explain these things to thoughtful people,although people who are engaged in intellectually creative mental gymnastics to oppose Pr. Trump sometimes need to be reminded of the basics.
    Some replies here are insane!

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dad49er View Post
    A warning to Russia?

The only real warning was the warning we gave them before the attack,

And of course we carefully avoided all assets Russia had on the ground.
    Trump's red line in the sand is actually red.

Trump didn't relay a message to Putin that he would have more flexibility after the election.

What red blooded American President would not do that?

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by less right View Post
    Somebody had to tell you they were "mom jeans" right?
    Some things go thru your eyes and you simply can't "unsee" them...
    Attached Images Attached Images

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I feel ya, bro. Oh Lord, how I feel ya.

trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

22. Sponsored Links

23. Likes Mick R. liked this post

Those are 'mom jeans'?

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

You should have disavowed your support of Donald long before this.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes southernmoderate liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    In another thread someone asked me. How could i support trump if i believed him to be a cheating liar. Well the short answer was that i didnt have much choice in the 2 people i had a chance to vote for in nov of 2016. But the longer answer is this.

When hilary clinton said she wanted to put up no fly zones in syria on land essentially controlled by sunni wahhabi jiahdist , it firmly consolidated my thought that she could never be president. for 15 years i have warned against our involvement in the middle east at the behest of Saudi Arabia. This is not to say that brutal dictators like saddamn (who personally killed many family and friends of mine including my grandfather) are good poeple or are not bastards. They are! The problem is we have seen time and time agian that the poeple who REPLACE these brutal dictators are far far worst. Isis would be an easy example.

I could list a long list of reasons why i hate donald trump but supported him for president, including putting america first, stop our middle east meddling, and focusing on our economy and getting out of unfair trade deals. But ONE of the biggest reasons was that he believed that other countries are using us to do all there dirty work at prices we americans had to pay in spades in blood and wealth.

I remember in 2003 i pleaded with like minded consv that the empending war in iraq would cost us so much .. so so much, and in the end we would get nothing for it but misery and death. Those consv freinds turned on me. When bush invaded iraq in 2003 and as i had imagined the sunni wahhabi jihadist poured into the country, I KNEW we couldnt leave. AT THAT POINT, I HAD TO SUPPORT this hell because had we lost to bunch of wahhabi jihadist in iraq and they defeated a super power like us like they did the soviet union in the late 80s. THEY WOULD be emboldened for a 100 years.

When the same people who hated the iraq war supported the libyan war. I TRIED TO PLEAD with those same people, telling them to remember what happened in iraq. I TRIED TO APPEAL to there anti war iraq feelings. But they wouldnt listen as now they TOO had to support clinton and obama in there war. Today human beings, blacks, africans, are being SLAVE TRADED in public auctions in libya , and isis has a strong foothold.

No more.

If trump follows the same ******** that he spoke out agianst. I WILL NOT FOLLOW HIM. in fact i will support hes impeachment once the democrats take over in nov and they will be taking over at least congress. if after 17 ****ing years you havent learned that you cant just go around bombing the middle east and get good results then you dont deserve to hold any posotion of power.

I never believed there was obstruction of justice or collusion with russia. i knew those things to be fake. BUT THIS SYRIA THING IS REAL. and we could find our selves in ww3 over bunch of muslims who hold no value for human life.
    Sweet Jeebus that's dumb. No surprise. Not liking policy as ground for impeachment? It's no wonder you voted for Trump. Savor the taste of stupid.
    "Every time he [Putin] sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that.' And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it." - President Trump, Nov 2017, on Russian election meddling.

30. Sponsored Links