The Dossier is real .... Collusion Proven.... - Page 19

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Default The Dossier is real .... Collusion Proven....

If there is evidence that Cohen met with Russians in Prauge..... Then you are likely only weeks away from a Trump resignation. There is no way for him to talk your way out of proof of direct collusion with Cohen and Russians in Prauge during the election. They've likely seized documentation and hard evidence that not only connects Trump's campaign to direct collusion and quid pro quo with Russia... but you likely have proof of direct involvement by Trump himself through Cohen...

the end is near...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

April 13, 2018 06:08 PM
    Updated 1 hour 9 minutes ago

WASHINGTON The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
    Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.
    It would also be one of the most significant developments thus far in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of whether the Trump campaign and the Kremlin worked together to help Trump win the White House. Undercutting Trump’s repeated pronouncements that “there is no evidence of collusion,” it also could ratchet up the stakes if the president tries, as he has intimated he might for months, to order Mueller’s firing.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...#storylink=cpy

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaert View Post
    Cohen appears to be an unsecured human conduit.
    I’m heading over to another forum. Not touching anything Hannity related here and eating a ban.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by eclipze View Post
    So our gracious host was just named as the 3rd client of Michael Cohen. Interesting...
    Aaaaand here we gooooo! Lol!

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by eclipze View Post
    So our gracious host was just named as the 3rd client of Michael Cohen. Interesting...
    hmmmmmmmm

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    You're not being honest. Suhprise.
    Says the radical extremist.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Says the radical extremist.
    No, you're not honest. Polling shows that broadly, people support border security. That same polling also shows that a border wall is deeply unpopular. Polling shows people like tax cuts, for themselves and small businesses. That same polling also shows that corporate tax cuts are highly unpopular, most people think corps don't pay enough taxes.

And that's how you're dishonest, you conflate things to make it sound like you're in the mainstream, when you're on the fringe.

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes Reinaert liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    Securing borders is one thing... a wall is stupid.

The tax cut was borrowing over a Trillion dollars from the future in order to shovel it to the top is a fiscally irresponsible way to bring the tax code into better competition with world markets.
    Your party has never EVER supported securing the borders in my lifetime; stop trying to pretend. I agree that borrowing a trillion dollars is wrong; so let's cut spending to avoid such borrowing. Of course, both parties are addicted to that spending, won't give it up and figure they will be out of office and dead before the bills finally come due.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    I was quite clear. Whether you agree with his proposals or not, they are a considerable departure from US policy and by definition "radical".
    The "policy" that had us ignoring our own laws? That was not and never will be an American policy; it was and is a liberal progressive tactic to swamp us with ignorant poor people who can be easily propagandized and bought with government benefits.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    Your party has never EVER supported securing the borders in my lifetime; stop trying to pretend. I agree that borrowing a trillion dollars is wrong; so let's cut spending to avoid such borrowing. Of course, both parties are addicted to that spending, won't give it up and figure they will be out of office and dead before the bills finally come due.
    20,000 border patrol agents make for a pretty secure border. Obama did better than any previous president. Don’t be so dramatic.

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    20,000 border patrol agents make for a pretty secure border. Obama did better than any previous president. Don’t be so dramatic.
    Obama did nothing but ship planeloads of foreign kids into our country and hide them where they cannot even be found. The adults didn't come because of the great recession.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    How does a "secure" border end up giving us tens of millions of illegal immigrants? That is just a flat-out lie.

23. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Obama did nothing but ship planeloads of foreign kids into our country and hide them where they cannot even be found. The adults didn't come because of the great recession.
    20,000 agents. More planes than ever before. More sensors than ever before. More walls than ever before. More barriers than ever before.

Fewer crossings.

These are the facts. Sorry if that doesn’t agree with what you want to believe.

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

The only reason that I am registered as a Democrat is because the only elections that I vote in that actually mean anything are the Democrat primary. The political reality of living in NYC.

Beyond that... I have no party affiliation nor any party loyalty.

I vote for the candidate that I feel most represents my interests.

So when I say that Securing borders is one thing and a wall is something stupid... I mean it. Like... Start throwing repeat offenders of employers that hire illegals in jail... you would see changes happen real fast.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    The only reason that I am registered as a Democrat is because the only elections that I vote in that actually mean anything are the Democrat primary. The political reality of living in NYC.

Beyond that... I have no party affiliation nor any party loyalty.

I vote for the candidate that I feel most represents my interests.

So when I say that Securing borders is one thing and a wall is something stupid... I mean it. Like... Start throwing repeat offenders of employers that hire illegals in jail... you would see changes happen real fast.
    I am an "all of the above" kind of guy when it comes to stopping illegal immigration. Now if a lefty like you and a righty like me can agree on fining the crap out of employers of illegals why can't the "moderates" agree on such a simple obvious thing? It is because the "moderates" are either bought and paid for by their party or by special interests that use illegals and don't want to stop. They simply don't care that what is good for the Democratic Party or for unscrupulous incompetent businessmen is bad for America as a whole.

29. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Well besides illegal immigration being down and he was deporting more illegals than anyone else....but why bother with facts when you can emotionally rage

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I am an "all of the above" kind of guy when it comes to stopping illegal immigration. Now if a lefty like you and a righty like me can agree on fining the crap out of employers of illegals why can't the "moderates" agree on such a simple obvious thing? It is because the "moderates" are either bought and paid for by their party or by special interests that use illegals and don't want to stop. They simply don't care that what is good for the Democratic Party or for unscrupulous incompetent businessmen is bad for America as a whole.
    Well... a big wall is an incredible waste of money. It is a talking point. A rally cheer. Nothing more.

And you also don't get anywhere by crapping on moderates.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

33. Sponsored Links