The Dossier is real .... Collusion Proven.... - Page 14

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 301
  1. #1

    Default The Dossier is real .... Collusion Proven....

    If there is evidence that Cohen met with Russians in Prauge..... Then you are likely only weeks away from a Trump resignation. There is no way for him to talk your way out of proof of direct collusion with Cohen and Russians in Prauge during the election. They've likely seized documentation and hard evidence that not only connects Trump's campaign to direct collusion and quid pro quo with Russia... but you likely have proof of direct involvement by Trump himself through Cohen...

    the end is near...

    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html

    Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

    April 13, 2018 06:08 PM
    Updated 1 hour 9 minutes ago

    WASHINGTON The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
    Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.
    It would also be one of the most significant developments thus far in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of whether the Trump campaign and the Kremlin worked together to help Trump win the White House. Undercutting Trump’s repeated pronouncements that “there is no evidence of collusion,” it also could ratchet up the stakes if the president tries, as he has intimated he might for months, to order Mueller’s firing.





    Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...#storylink=cpy

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #196
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Republic
    Posts
    168,306
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Maybe put some thought into your answer, try again.
    What was the crime that initiated the collusion investigation?

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    What was the crime that initiated the collusion investigation?
    What collusion investigation? Wasn't the investigation about Russian interference? With that premise, the crime is hacking the DNC.

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #198
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Republic
    Posts
    168,306
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpngold View Post
    What collusion investigation? Wasn't the investigation about Russian interference? With that premise, the crime is hacking the DNC.
    Mueller.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #199
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    72,618
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpngold View Post
    What collusion investigation? Wasn't the investigation about Russian interference? With that premise, the crime is hacking the DNC.
    How come the FBI didn't storm DNC and taken everything?

    I mean they know a crimes has been committed. Unless of course it was the democrats.

    How about Clinton attorneys? I'm sure they knew or maybe even advise Clinton to destroy and bleach bit her computers.

    But nope....not even a peep out of FBI.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. Likes Camp liked this post
  12. #200
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    27,853
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    What was the crime that initiated the collusion investigation?
    You're obviously not even trying. What a priori known crime initiates an investigation into something like possible, suspected bribery of a public official? How about the initiation of an investigation into suspicious activity around the awarding of various public contracts?
    Last edited by BigBear; April 15th, 2018 at 9:55 pm.
    "Every time he [Putin] sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that.' And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it." - President Trump, Nov 2017, on Russian election meddling.

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    We get it. Middle America/working people understand they are hated but liberal snobs.
    You have a myopically narrow view of who constitute "working people".

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    72,618
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amused Observer View Post
    You have a myopically narrow view of who constitute "working people".
    The ones I know most of em don't like those elitist snobs.

    So are you saying working people are shortsighted?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    The ones I know most of em don't like those elitist snobs.

    So are you saying working people are shortsighted?
    No, I'm saying that I think you, Conan - you - are shortsighted. Let me make that brush as precise as possible, and very, very clear.

    I don't think your view of working-people is particularly accurate or representative, but is extremely limited. I know a ton of working-people libs, pretty much no "elitist snobs".

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #204
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    72,618
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amused Observer View Post
    No, I'm saying that I think you, Conan - you - are shortsighted. Let me make that brush as precise as possible, and very, very clear.

    I don't think your view of working-people is particularly accurate or representative, but is extremely limited. I know a ton of working-people libs, pretty much no "elitist snobs".
    Either way elitist snobs sure as hell missed the boat on last election.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    How come the FBI didn't storm DNC and taken everything?

    I mean they know a crimes has been committed. Unless of course it was the democrats.

    How about Clinton attorneys? I'm sure they knew or maybe even advise Clinton to destroy and bleach bit her computers.

    But nope....not even a peep out of FBI.
    Because they aren't required to. FBI isn't always called when an entity is hacked. Even if the FBI is eventually contacted it is usually AFTER the internal investigation. The DNC conducted an internal investigation first prior to involving the FBI, likely when they found that the have matched known Russian state actors.

  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,986
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amused Observer View Post
    No, I'm saying that I think you, Conan - you - are shortsighted. Let me make that brush as precise as possible, and very, very clear.

    I don't think your view of working-people is particularly accurate or representative, but is extremely limited. I know a ton of working-people libs, pretty much no "elitist snobs".
    I know a few Million Dollar Boys Club snobs who inherited money. I know a few Elite gazzilionaires who are anything but Snobs. I think it couldn't of happened to a nicer person. I know they are Libs
    Dissolve NRA now!https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-91393909.jpg?itok=YEn6uW7j

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    How come the FBI didn't storm DNC and taken everything?

    I mean they know a crimes has been committed. Unless of course it was the democrats.

    How about Clinton attorneys? I'm sure they knew or maybe even advise Clinton to destroy and bleach bit her computers.

    But nope....not even a peep out of FBI.
    Has it EVER occurred to anyone that when the Secretary of State gets a new electronic device, the old one would be destroyed in a manner that no body could ever access anything on it.

    Would you not worry if they did not destroy the devices beyond recognition.....

    Hannity (and you) make the assumption that because a hammer was used on a phone or an acid was used on a hard drive, a crime has been committed. That is not necessarily the case (though I readily admit, I do not know).

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #208
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,987
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    He's going to get reelected.
    I tried to warn them to pace themselves.

    Instead they have made Trump a folk hero.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. #209
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,987
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    There's been no claim at the outset that Trump HAS broken a law. Do you really not understand that? Yeah, you do, but this is the straw man that the right-wing mouth workers have set up, that because there's no alleged crime at the outset, the investigation is invalid. Very clever, unless you're paying any attention.

    Answer this: generally speaking, do investigative agencies such as the FBI undertake investigations only after they are certain that a crime has been committed?
    You feeling OK?

    Go get some rest.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

  31. Sponsored Links


  32. #210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpngold View Post
    What collusion investigation? Wasn't the investigation about Russian interference? With that premise, the crime is hacking the DNC.
    It is pretty telling that the right wing narrative has shifted so sharply! It used to be “There was no collusion!There was no obstruction of justice!There was no financial wrongdoing!”

    It is now: “Why do we care that the Trump Crime Family has committed all these crimes?” “Why can’t we unindict Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopulus, and all these Russians?” “Why would the FBI be interested in Carter pages admitted Russian business interactions?”“Can’t we overlook all the FBI investigation findings, confessions to wrong doing, witness testimony, etc. since there was also a dossier that Trump’s GOP rivals and the Clinton camp helped fund?”

    I almost feel bad for all the people left trying to defend the indefensible. L

  33. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •