The Dossier is real .... Collusion Proven.... - Page 13

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Default The Dossier is real .... Collusion Proven....

If there is evidence that Cohen met with Russians in Prauge..... Then you are likely only weeks away from a Trump resignation. There is no way for him to talk your way out of proof of direct collusion with Cohen and Russians in Prauge during the election. They've likely seized documentation and hard evidence that not only connects Trump's campaign to direct collusion and quid pro quo with Russia... but you likely have proof of direct involvement by Trump himself through Cohen...

the end is near...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

April 13, 2018 06:08 PM
    Updated 1 hour 9 minutes ago

WASHINGTON The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
    Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.
    It would also be one of the most significant developments thus far in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of whether the Trump campaign and the Kremlin worked together to help Trump win the White House. Undercutting Trump’s repeated pronouncements that “there is no evidence of collusion,” it also could ratchet up the stakes if the president tries, as he has intimated he might for months, to order Mueller’s firing.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...#storylink=cpy

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    We get it. Middle America/working people understand they are hated but liberal snobs.
    ^and here's a post where you somehow manage to troll and whine about trolls in the same ****ing sentence

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B Actor View Post
    ^and here's a post where you somehow manage to troll and whine about trolls in the same ****ing sentence
    Seems to me you're extremely bitter.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

6. Sponsored Links

We get it. Middle America/working people understand they are hated but liberal snobs.
    Can't handle what you dish out?

I dare you. America people see who and what you are. You don't believe in America.
    culture of lies and deceptions....and they can't break from that habit.

It's becoming clear that today libs are totally got caught in democrat lies and are unable to see who they have become.

It's also why they are unable to see the culture of destruction, from race relations to government abuse. They have been taught to look pass that destructive behavior and blame others for their hatred.

It is that hate is why they aren't able to see who and what they have become.

Zombies.......

8. Sponsored Links

Seems to me you're extremely bitter.
    pff I couldn’t be bitter if I wanted, bitter store is sold out. You took it all.

10. Sponsored Links

pff I couldn’t be bitter if I wanted, bitter store is sold out. You took it all.
    C'mon, just because he starts several call out threads a week and another couple complaining about how libs aren't being sent to jail doesn't mean he's bitter.
    /sarc

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    C'mon, just because he starts several call out threads a week and another couple complaining about how libs aren't being sent to jail doesn't mean he's bitter.
    /sarc
    Funny how Trump's win in 2016 makes trumpers more bitter. They'd be so much happier attacking Hillary every day.

...well I guess they do attack Hillary every day but you know what I mean

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    So Clinton losing the election was the lead. A crime had to be committed.
    If that's the excuse you need

16. Sponsored Links

Funny how Trump's win in 2016 makes trumpers more bitter. They'd be so much happier attacking Hillary every day.

...well I guess they do attack Hillary every day but you know what I mean
    Well I do understand Conan's frustration a little. He use to say the only thing he hates more than libs are neocons and he's now running defense for the biggest neocon we've had in modern times.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    Well I do understand Conan's frustration a little. He use to say the only thing he hates more than libs are neocons and he's now running defense for the biggest neocon we've had in modern times.
    poor consey. all this bitterness and no president Clinton to take it out on.

20. Sponsored Links

Yes.

If there is no crime, there is no investigation.
    Nope, incorrect.
    "Every time he [Putin] sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that.' And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it." - President Trump, Nov 2017, on Russian election meddling.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Nope, incorrect.
    Agree. The investigation is to see if there is a crime.
    Maybe- if there is no suspected crime there is no investigation. It could still be worded better.

24. Sponsored Links

Nope, incorrect.
    So you feeeeel the FBI investigates not crimes?

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    If that's the excuse you need
    What was it then?

28. Sponsored Links

So you feeeeel the FBI investigates not crimes?
    Maybe put some thought into your answer, try again.
    "Every time he [Putin] sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that.' And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it." - President Trump, Nov 2017, on Russian election meddling.

30. Sponsored Links

31. Likes Reinaert liked this post

Maybe put some thought into your answer, try again.
    Ok, I'm done.

33. Sponsored Links