IG Report Out On McCabe - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Default IG Report Out On McCabe

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/...abe-report.pdf

A Report of Investigation of Certain Allegations Relating to Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
    The IG, Michael Horowitz, has released his findings with respect to the investigation into Andrew McCabe. It does not look good for McCabe at all, and suggests that he mislead investigators multiple times. Including lying to the Director of the FBI, lying to FBI agents while under oath, and lying to investigators of the OIG.

I have not finished reading it all yet, but should these realities be true, then I believe he should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

What are your thoughts here?
    Last edited by Nebraska Football; April 13th, 2018 at 3:48 pm.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    I'm convince they know.....but refuse to allow the public find the truth about inner workings of goverment bureaucracy. So they throw up as much smoke as possible to distract and divert.
    There's always been a pretty weird culture at the FBI.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    There's always been a pretty weird culture at the FBI.
    It's not just the FBI....I've seen this up close and personal in another agency and seen hints of it in others. To think CoJ, CIA, NSA and FBI are any different is naive at best and ignorant at worst.

In order to be promoted specially upper levels its all about politics. If you don't share the same politics and political views you're dead in the water and advancements cease to exist.

And by very nature of goverment work you must believe in powers of goverment.

Now add laws into the equation. Once you believe you have the power of goverment behind you....you become THE LAW. And therefor you don't feel you ned to answer to no one.

And that's what are seeing now when they refuse/stonewall and delay congress overview. Who the **** does congress think they are?

So they're trying to stall long enough in hopes that democrats retake the house. Then congressional seats change and they're off the hook.

And then they can resume their power unabated.

I hope this makes sense but in my opinion it's how they think from observing/talking to em.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

6. Sponsored Links

I'm convince they know.....but refuse to allow the public find the truth about inner workings of goverment bureaucracy. So they throw up as much smoke as possible to distract and divert.
    Of course they do, is that even in dispute?

8. Sponsored Links

If the public ever found out what these guys really do, there'd be a lynching.

10. Sponsored Links

Why is it a crime to lie to them but not for them to lie to us?

Who works for whom?

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    If the public ever found out what these guys really do, there'd be a lynching.
    Not to mention if anyone of them is convicted....that would put in play every case they ever worked on.

That's why I don't believe charges will ever be brought up.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCowboy View Post
    I agree completely. He should be charged, get his day in court to defend himself, and if found guilty, sentenced as the law allows.
    I doubt he'll try to defend himself. They have him dead to rights on all of it. He'll plead guilty and throw himself on the mercy of the court.

16. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    I doubt he'll try to defend himself. They have him dead to rights on all of it. He'll plead guilty and throw himself on the mercy of the court.
    They aren't going to charge McCabe of anything.....let alone get convicted.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Football View Post
    https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/...abe-report.pdf

The IG, Michael Horowitz, has released his findings with respect to the investigation into Andrew McCabe. It does not look good for McCabe at all, and suggests that he mislead investigators multiple times. Including lying to the Director of the FBI, lying to FBI agents while under oath, and lying to investigators of the OIG.

I have not finished reading it all yet, but should these realities be true, then I believe he should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

What are your thoughts here?
    It definitely doesn't look good at all for McCabe, and indicates his firing was justified. I'm sure we haven't heard the end of this.

20. Sponsored Links

McCabe will become the next liberal Democrat victimized hero probably taking Comeyís place.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    It definitely doesn't look good at all for McCabe, and indicates his firing was justified. I'm sure we haven't heard the end of this.
    Iíd be surprised also if this were the last we heard of McCabe. The report is damning, and I believe he should be prosecuted. Letís see what Sessions does now.

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Football View Post
    Iíd be surprised also if this were the last we heard of McCabe. The report is damning, and I believe he should be prosecuted. Letís see what Sessions does now.
    I will be surprised if he doesn't face charges sooner or later.

And a funny side to this story....... he raised over $500,000 in Go Fund Me money....... yet he's apparently worth several million. I think he can afford to hire the attorneys he's almost certainly going to need.

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

You see where the loyalty is in that FBI building.

You have Comey entire family being Clinton ass kissers.

You have McCabe wife being a huge Hillary supporter.

You have two FBI love birds rooting for Hillary.

So as you can see.....to make it in that department you need to be a member of Clinton crime family.

28. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I will be surprised if he doesn't face charges sooner or later.

And a funny side to this story....... he raised over $500,000 in Go Fund Me money....... yet he's apparently worth several million. I think he can afford to hire the attorneys he's almost certainly going to need.
    He's not going to be charged....and neither is Comey.

Otherwise that would put ever case they ever worked on in jeopardy.

30. Sponsored Links

He's not going to be charged....and neither is Comey.

Otherwise that would put ever case they ever worked on in jeopardy.
    Why would it put every case in jeopardy?

32. Sponsored Links