Does Free Will and Sin Exist In Heaven? - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Does Free Will and Sin Exist In Heaven?

If so, why not just create heaven and be done with it. If free will exists but sin does not, why wouldn't he have just created us as that heavenly state to begin with? Is sin the price of free will, or is sin how God knowingly created us?

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Rx4liberty View Post

Personal meaning my religion is of personal experience. Sometimes in conflict with traditional religionists. My son is an example, we cannot have a religious discussion outside of the Bible. I try not to open too many cans of worms.
    All gewd..ive just never heard a Christian that doesn't view Jesus miracles as described in the NT as a foundational reason to believe in his divinity....its just curious to me. And if it's all derived from personal experience then it boils down to "I believe you or I believe you're mistaken" and I think you know where I stand on that lol

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ImRightYoureWrong View Post
    All gewd..ive just never heard a Christian that doesn't view Jesus miracles as described in the NT as a foundational reason to believe in his divinity....its just curious to me. And if it's all derived from personal experience then it boils down to "I believe you or I believe you're mistaken" and I think you know where I stand on that lol
    Personal experience derived from religious studies , read many different books of science, philosophy and religion as well as prayer and worship.
    Actually, the most fundamental bible interpretation is filtered through very unique personalities and intellects so itís all personal experience, including all of the Isims of the world.
    All beliefs are transient, partial, incomplete, relative to absolute truth and subject to upgrade.
    I continue to be a bit suspicious of your motives because if you were sincerely curious you would do some religious studying of your own as opposed to probing forumites.

6. Sponsored Links

Personal experience derived from religious studies , read many different books of science, philosophy and religion as well as prayer and worship.
    Actually, the most fundamental bible interpretation is filtered through very unique personalities and intellects so itís all personal experience, including all of the Isims of the world.
    All beliefs are transient, partial, incomplete, relative to absolute truth and subject to upgrade.
    I continue to be a bit suspicious of your motives because if you were sincerely curious you would do some religious studying of your own as opposed to probing forumites.
    I'm studying by asking about your beliefs. If you want an echo chamber for your religious beliefs then I'll leave you alone.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ImRightYoureWrong View Post
    I'm studying by asking about your beliefs. If you want an echo chamber for your religious beliefs then I'll leave you alone.
    No echo needed, sharing religious experience however seems a bit one sided, so I remain curious but Ill save conclusions for a while.
    Literature are far better than me for this sort of thing.

10. Sponsored Links

Actually, the most fundamental bible interpretation is filtered through very unique personalities and intellects so it’s all personal experience, including all of the Isims of the world.
    All true. People of faith are witnesses to that faith. In court, each attorney is allowed to call his own witnesses to present testimony. However, they are not allowed to cross-examine their own witnesses. In a religion forum someone enters, calls for witnesses...and then proceeds to cross-examine their own witness. It would seem if someone truly was interested in religion (rather than in tearing down the testimony) there would be less cross examination. Religion Forums do seem to be more about cross-examination.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Meriweather View Post
    All true. People of faith are witnesses to that faith. In court, each attorney is allowed to call his own witnesses to present testimony. However, they are not allowed to cross-examine their own witnesses. In a religion forum someone enters, calls for witnesses...and then proceeds to cross-examine their own witness. It would seem if someone truly was interested in religion (rather than in tearing down the testimony) there would be less cross examination. Religion Forums do seem to be more about cross-examination.
    Skepticism and verification is a primary component of my research. Again, I'm not here to provide an echo chamber for your beliefs.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Meriweather View Post
    We arent in court, what are you talking about?

16. Sponsored Links