Another Demorat caught with her/his hands in the cookie jar - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Another Demorat caught with her/his hands in the cookie jar

Well look at this freak. "Juliet Germanotta" as it goes by now, is a "proud transgender woman" (what an oxymoron) running in Wisconsin against Rep Ron Kind. This fine specimen was caught after trying to sell stolen goods and attempting to defraud a jewelry store of a $4,800 ring...

https://nypost.com/2018/02/14/congre...k-stolen-ring/
    "A 'moderate' is what you get when you cross a Democrat with a human being.”
    Rush Limbaugh

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Hope justice is served here. It looks bad.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by horse28 View Post
    You don't get to tell me what to do little boy.
    My bad, you've been in your basket the whole time.

6. Sponsored Links

7. Likes Excast liked this post

I give a **** when someone like this gets to go to the same bathroom as my daughter.
    The fact that you care more about what bathroom someone uses than that Trump brags about philandering, sexual assault, and surrounded himself with domestic abusers says a great deal both about your character and your priorities. But sure, make your bigotry about your daughter.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCowboy View Post
    My bad, you've been in your basket the whole time.
    It's ok, admit you're into chicks with dicks. The liberal club is big and all-welcoming.
    Rush Limbaugh

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    The fact that you care more about what bathroom someone uses than that Trump brags about philandering, sexual assault, and surrounded himself with domestic abusers says a great deal both about your character and your priorities. But sure, make your bigotry about your daughter.
    That bigotry bs won't fly with me or shut me up. And I couldn't care less about what some man does in his PRIVATE life as long as he's doing right by the country, which he is. So you can take your high minded drivel and stuff it where the sun don't shine.
    Rush Limbaugh

13. Sponsored Links

It's ok, admit you're into chicks with dicks. The liberal club is big and all-welcoming.
    Please tell me you're a parody with your internet tough routine (complete with Clint Eastwood avatar) and Archie Bunker bigotry and ignorance.

15. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

That bigotry bs won't fly with me or shut me up. And I couldn't care less about what some man does in his PRIVATE life as long as he's doing right by the country, which he is. So you can take your high minded drivel and stuff it where the sun don't shine.
    So transgenders in the military are cool.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

17. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCowboy View Post
    Please tell me you're a parody with your internet tough routine (complete with Clint Eastwood avatar) and Archie Bunker bigotry and ignorance.
    Oh you're sooooo schmaaaaart.
    Rush Limbaugh

19. Sponsored Links

Oh, I know it won't. You people have made it quite clear that you are proud of both your intolerance of the oppressed and your utter hypocrisy. Continue fearing people for how they love or dress while you defend scumbags who actually prey on folks like your daughter. History will not remember you fondly.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

21. Sponsored Links

Oh, I know it won't. You people have made it quite clear that you are proud of both your intolerance of the oppressed and your utter hypocrisy. Continue fearing people for how they love or dress while you defend scumbags who actually prey on folks like your daughter. History will not remember you fondly.
    Coming from a Hillary supporter...oh the irony!
    Rush Limbaugh

23. Sponsored Links

Coming from a Hillary supporter...oh the irony!
    Thank you for your response that has nothing at all to do with the subject at hand.

I will leave you to hide behind your daughter yelling about morality as you defend the party of Roy Moore, Rob Porter, and Donald Trump.

25. Sponsored Links

Nature can't be fooled.
    Airplanes, dirigibles and submarines.
    GMOs and eyeglasses
    Insulin and small pox vaccine

27. Sponsored Links

Thank you for your response that has nothing at all to do with the subject at hand.

I will leave you to hide behind your daughter yelling about morality as you defend the party of Roy Moore, Rob Porter, and Donald Trump.
    Dude I'm not yelling about anything. It's just that when you idiots try to tell me that the sky isn't blue...you just end up looking stupid and silly. I just pointed out that this was a freak pretending to be a woman and you got up in arms over something which is self evident.
    Rush Limbaugh

29. Sponsored Links

He will get his due process like everyone else. But it will be tough to escape from this one.
    And make no mistake, if guilty then throw him in prison.

It's just ironic that you have Trump and the Trumpsters calling for due process when dealing with a wife beater who worked in the WH, yet when the person has a D, then they're automatically guilty.

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

So this thread was created just so the op can showcase their hatred of transgendered......

Sop....

33. Sponsored Links