Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone - Page 6

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 309
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,067
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone

    It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

    The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

    Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

    Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

    Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

    She needs to go.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    The administration that you guys whined incessantly about, yet accept the same level (if not worse) from Trump admin-not only that, but you JUSTIFY it by saying "hurr Obama lied."
    It's your OPINION that Trump lies as much as Obama.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,023
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    Sounds like you are describing the Obama administration who lied brazenly for 8 long years.
    Keep lying to yourself like what we are seeing is just normal behavior from an administration. It's become clear that self delusion is a favored coping mechanism from those who sold out the long term reputation and health of America because they valued both less than trolling "libs".
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #78

    Default

    SHS could stand in front of you and say that up is down and black is white and she wouldn't bat an eye. She even seems to enjoy it. No way Trump will get rid of her - she has absolutely zero problems lying on behalf of the Trump agenda.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,023
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    FBI Director Wray just confirmed that Sanders and the rest of the White House have been lying about the timeline of when they knew about Porter. The background report was completed last July even as these shameless spokespeople are being sent out to tell us that the background check is still ongoing.

    Time for Wray to be fired too I imagine, right Trumpists? Maybe with a few more attempts you will find someone soulless enough to be the puppet you are looking for.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #80
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,264
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    Nothing could match the MSM meltdown across the board election night. Some were literally crying and I loved it!
    Yes, Karl Rove far surpassed that. He wasn't just upset about it-he was in COMPLETE DENIAL that the election was being called in the first place.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #81
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,264
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    It's your OPINION that Trump lies as much as Obama.
    It's not an opinion that Trump lies frequently. The only question is why you don't hold him to the same standard of integrity that you held Obama.

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    6,364
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    It's your OPINION that Trump lies as much as Obama.
    Always fun to watch Trump supporters claim that all of the documented evidence of the amount and frequency of Trumps lies are all BS.
    "If you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes..... You will then be a mile away from them, and have their shoes."

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #83

    Default

    Who is shocked to find out the White House lied about the Porter scandal?

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,371
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

    The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

    Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

    Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

    Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

    She needs to go.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242
    Oh my God, is that your final decision?!?! Oh wait, do you and your media have the authority to fire her? I think you have the same authority I do, Adam Schiff must go!

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    Yes, Karl Rove far surpassed that. He wasn't just upset about it-he was in COMPLETE DENIAL that the election was being called in the first place.
    You are trying to compare one person with the entire LSM? Really?

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    Always fun to watch Trump supporters claim that all of the documented evidence of the amount and frequency of Trumps lies are all BS.
    It isn't ALL bs but the frequency is greatly exaggerated by the LSM. Often you find that they have lied about something rather than him.

    All politicians lie to some extent but Obama surpassed them all.

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP_FAN View Post
    Oh my God, is that your final decision?!?! Oh wait, do you and your media have the authority to fire her? I think you have the same authority I do, Adam Schiff must go!
    I agree! Talk about lying little weasels!

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,067
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    BS. Sanders is good at her job and the media has no say in it. Period.

    The media is obviously oblivious to the gigantic irony involved with THEM accusing anyone else of lying.
    What are you talking about?


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #89
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    21,071
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    You are trying to compare one person with the entire LSM? Really?
    What was Bill O'Reilly's reaction to Obama's re-election?
    Rush Limbaugh's?
    Ann Coulter's?
    Sean Hannity's?
    Fox & Friends?
    Breibart?
    WND?
    Donald Trump's?

    https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...tion-wa/191202
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,067
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP_FAN View Post
    Oh my God, is that your final decision?!?! Oh wait, do you and your media have the authority to fire her? I think you have the same authority I do, Adam Schiff must go!
    Um, this is simply my opinion, as a taxpayer? She works for us.


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  32. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •