Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone - Page 5

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 309
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,008
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone

    It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

    The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

    Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

    Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

    Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

    She needs to go.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,439
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    I owe you an apology.

    That took you longer than ten seconds.
    Why yes, ten minutes is considerably longer than 10 seconds and more than adequate for the review.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kissing Hank's ass
    Posts
    73,075
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Donald, Hannity, Coulter, O'Reilly, Rove, and multiple other pundits enjoyed a collective meltdown over the re-election of Obama in 2012. O'Reilly bemoaned "It's not a traditional America anymore." Donald called for a revolution and called the electoral college "phoney." Plenty in the Tea Party expressed grief, anger, and denial. In 2008 there were reports of hate crimes rising after Obama's first election victory. I don't know why I bother given that you'll dismiss it within ten seconds anyway, but:

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-conservatives
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/us...-on-obama.html
    https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ter-obamas-win
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us...ns-unruly.html
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...4AN81U20081124
    http://www.thegazette.com/subject/op...tests-20170305
    https://www.romper.com/p/why-compari...lighting-22579
    Because he erroneously thought that Obama had lost the popular vote. Funny then, even funnier after his electoral win.

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,008
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodeo View Post
    Yeah - We know. Y'all can't directly get rid of the President so you're just going to demand the resignation of any and everyone around him.

    Rob Porter got fired, he's gone.

    Do you lefties have any actual public policy positions regarding anything, jobs, wages, taxes, or is the best thing the left has to offer the continuing yapping about White House Palace intrigue.
    Not a leftie. I know some people think in black and white, but that's not reality.

    Sanders should not have allowed the first response to the press be Rob Porter. He is the one that muddied up the narrative, and they still have not given the straight story.


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,439
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    There weren't any?
    By Conservatives and Republicans? Not that I can find.

    Even your own citations don't show anything more than a handful of incidents by individuals and no evidence in most of them showing they were actually protests against Obama.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    29,112
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctherc View Post
    They are certifiable at this point. I can't imagine what they will be like when Trump gets re-elected.
    It would be more overreaction theatrics and violence.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Donald, Hannity, Coulter, O'Reilly, Rove, and multiple other pundits enjoyed a collective meltdown over the re-election of Obama in 2012. O'Reilly bemoaned "It's not a traditional America anymore." Donald called for a revolution and called the electoral college "phoney." Plenty in the Tea Party expressed grief, anger, and denial. In 2008 there were reports of hate crimes rising after Obama's first election victory. I don't know why I bother given that you'll dismiss it within ten seconds anyway, but:

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-conservatives
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/us...-on-obama.html
    https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ter-obamas-win
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us...ns-unruly.html
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...4AN81U20081124
    http://www.thegazette.com/subject/op...tests-20170305
    https://www.romper.com/p/why-compari...lighting-22579
    There's never been a meltdown to match that of the MSM election night 2016. I go back and watch occasionally just for fun.

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35,585
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    No one knows who this guy is so...


    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

    The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

    Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

    Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

    Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

    She needs to go.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242
    BS. Sanders is good at her job and the media has no say in it. Period.

    The media is obviously oblivious to the gigantic irony involved with THEM accusing anyone else of lying.
    Last edited by Gooddad409; February 13th, 2018 at 11:48 am.

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,993
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksdb View Post
    So now it's okay to blame and doubt a woman.
    When the woman blatantly lies every time she gets in front of a camera, most definitely.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,993
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Sanders is the perfect mouthpiece for an administration incapable of telling the truth to idiotic conservatives who don't want to hear it.

    She will not change. Trump will not change. The people who voted for this will not change.

    All we can do is beat them in every way possible and ensure what remains of the modern Republican party is turned to ash.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    Sanders is the perfect mouthpiece for an administration incapable of telling the truth to idiotic conservatives who don't want to hear it.

    She will not change. Trump will not change. The people who voted for this will not change.

    All we can do is beat them in every way possible and ensure what remains of the modern Republican party is turned to ash.
    Sounds like you are describing the Obama administration who lied brazenly for 8 long years.

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #72
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,231
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    There's never been a meltdown to match that of the MSM election night 2016. I go back and watch occasionally just for fun.
    The Karl Rove meltdown the night of the 2012 election has to be the worst. His absolute refusal to accept the results that had been called by virtually every single outlet is unmatched. EVEN FOX THEMSELVES had to shut that down.

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #73
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,231
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    BS. Sanders is good at her job and the media has no say in it. Period.

    The media is obviously oblivious to the gigantic irony involved with THEM accusing anyone else of lying.
    It's pretty appalling how you guys justify dishonesty with more dishonesty. It says a lot about your personal lack of integrity and principles.

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #74
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,231
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    Sounds like you are describing the Obama administration who lied brazenly for 8 long years.
    The administration that you guys whined incessantly about, yet accept the same level (if not worse) from Trump admin-not only that, but you JUSTIFY it by saying "hurr Obama lied."

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    The Karl Rove meltdown the night of the 2012 election has to be the worst. His absolute refusal to accept the results that had been called by virtually every single outlet is unmatched. EVEN FOX THEMSELVES had to shut that down.
    Nothing could match the MSM meltdown across the board election night. Some were literally crying and I loved it!

  32. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •