Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone - Page 2

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone

It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

She needs to go.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    ....spoken like a true Hillaryite. How you can gleen so much, from so little. Damn you're smart.
    Strike 2. Here's your chance buddy. I'm placing the ball on the tee for you, just knock it out of the park. Can you address the topic of the Opie or are you just going to dodge a third time?

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Threads like this prove that the hatemongers simply can't help themselves.
    They are certifiable at this point. I can't imagine what they will be like when Trump gets re-elected.
    Here is all you need to know about the party of Democrats: They call American citizens "Deplorables" and they call illegal aliens "Dreamers"

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    We can't recognize incompetence for what it is?

Do you think it was wise to make the first response to media be from the one accused? It is that initial response that shaped the first reporting about this event. They still don't have the story straight because they let the first story be one sided, from Porter. Kelly is giving a different version. They need to get one story, and they can't do it because of the mess that was created.
    The first reporting of the event came before anyone at the WH was even asked about it.

You aren't "recognizing incompetence" you're just running off at the mouth because she works for the Trump Admin.

You folks defended every lie that came from the WH for the last 8 years along with the obvious incompetence of multiple WH press secretaries so don't even begin to try to convince us suddenly you give a damn about "truth" or that you are an honest broker when it comes to competence.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

8. Sponsored Links

9. Likes pennysworth liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    I absolutely ADORE Sarah Sanders.

She is a master at thinking on her feet and diffusing the attempts to trip up the trump administration.

I would consider joining a riot over losing her.

Keep up the great work Sarah.

The problem with Sanders is that she is very good at her job and can't be bullied into submission or resigning by the dem's and their lapdogs in the media.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

11. Sponsored Links

12. Likes Camp, pennysworth liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    Strike 2. Here's your chance buddy. I'm placing the ball on the tee for you, just knock it out of the park. Can you address the topic of the Opie or are you just going to dodge a third time?
    Lol...you know he wont..not now..

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    Just brimming with the irony today.

Did you have Special K for breakfast, or perhaps some Total with the added iron?

Weird.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

16. Sponsored Links

The first reporting of the event came before anyone at the WH was even asked about it.

You aren't "recognizing incompetence" you're just running off at the mouth because she works for the Trump Admin.

You folks defended every lie that came from the WH for the last 8 years along with the obvious incompetence of multiple WH press secretaries so don't even begin to try to convince us suddenly you give a damn about "truth" or that you are an honest broker when it comes to competence.
    "You folks"? I assume I must be among "you folks", so I know you can give me plentiful examples of where I excused things Obama did.

Good luck!

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ksdb View Post
    So now it's okay to blame and doubt a woman.
    Oh look...the gender card.

20. Sponsored Links

21. Likes Brack liked this post

Go? She'll be promoted. Anyone who can lie that proficiently has a great future in the Trump Organization. The funny thing is that coming from a supposedly Christian family she's a pretty crappy Christian. But then again we've seen handfuls of "Christians" sell out their credibility Trump.
    "America's burden is that it wants to be loved, but knows it can't be." --- Tony Blair

23. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    Lol...you know he wont..not now..
    I fully expect him to triple down and continue to dodge.

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ctherc View Post
    They are certifiable at this point. I can't imagine what they will be like when Trump gets re-elected.
    If Trump is reelected you're going to see a complete meltdown of the civil society.
    THE DEFICIT

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes Camp liked this post
    Blog Entries

If Trump is reelected you're going to see a complete meltdown of the civil society.
    IOW....even "civil" to some, was fake.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

30. Sponsored Links

Clutch those pearls. Do you have a fainting couch too?
    "America's burden is that it wants to be loved, but knows it can't be." --- Tony Blair

32. Sponsored Links

It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

She needs to go.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242
    Yeah - We know. Y'all can't directly get rid of the President so you're just going to demand the resignation of any and everyone around him.

Rob Porter got fired, he's gone.

Do you lefties have any actual public policy positions regarding anything, jobs, wages, taxes, or is the best thing the left has to offer the continuing yapping about White House Palace intrigue.

34. Sponsored Links

35. Likes Camp liked this post
    Blog Entries

"You folks"? I assume I must be among "you folks", so I know you can give me plentiful examples of where I excused things Obama did.

Good luck!
    Since your posting history only goes as far back as February 1, 2017 how do you propose that is to be done?

http://forums.hannity.com/search.php...99&pp=&page=20
    THE DEFICIT

37. Sponsored Links