Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone

It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

She needs to go.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Good luck with that.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes rckirby liked this post
    Blog Entries

Sanders is one of the most brilliant people I've ever witnessed doing her job. Never has a POTUS been so controversial, never has a media been so hostile and never has anyone continued to constantly spank their ass.

Keep up the great work Sarah and Smyrna is a yuuuuge fan.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

7. Sponsored Links

8. Likes Camp, rckirby liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Sanders is one of the most brilliant people I've ever witnessed doing her job. Never has a POTUS been so controversial, never has a media been so hostile and never has anyone continued to constantly spank their ass.

The only spanking going on is Trump towards Sanders on the days where her conscience gets the best of her and she tries to convince Trump to let her tell the truth for on...nah, who am I kidding. Sanders enjoys every second of being Trump's personal media troll and going out there and lying her teeth out on a daily basis. That's literally her job, and she does it like a rabid pit bull, and that's why she won't be fired. Spencer seemed to have at least grown a spine, and an ounce of integrity towards the end. Sanders seems like she will be a loyal acolyte to the end.

But telling you don't have the integrity to discuss the topic the OP brought up, specifically regarding Porter.

10. Sponsored Links

11. Likes Excast liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    The only spanking going on is Trump towards Sanders on the days where her conscience gets the best of her and she tries to convince Trump to let her tell the truth for on...nah, who am I kidding. Sanders enjoys every second of being Trump's personal media troll and going out there and lying her teeth out on a daily basis. That's literally her job, and she does it like a rabid pit bull, and that's why she won't be fired. Spencer seemed to have at least grown a spine, and an ounce of integrity towards the end. Sanders seems like she will be a loyal acolyte to the end.

But telling you don't have the integrity to discuss the topic the OP brought up, specifically regarding Porter.
    ....spoken like a true Hillaryite. How you can gleen so much, from so little. Damn you're smart.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes dianeinwa liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post

I suppose if you consider lying with a semi-straight face on an almost daily basis as "spanking their ass", then I can see your point.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

16. Sponsored Links

17. Likes bodecea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    I suppose if you consider lying with a semi-straight face on an almost daily basis as "spanking their ass", then I can see your point.
    I would consider you thinking lying would be an asset since you do it here so much.

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    I would consider you thinking lying would be an asset since you do it here so much.
    Interesting. Point some out.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Kind of like Obama's press secretary lying? Kind of like that?
    Hillary 2020!

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Kind of like Obama's press secretary lying? Kind of like that?
    Sure he lied. They all do. Sanders has to. This isn't about her lying.

25. Sponsored Links

I absolutely ADORE Sarah Sanders.

She is a master at thinking on her feet and diffusing the attempts to trip up the trump administration.

I would consider joining a riot over losing her.

Keep up the great work Sarah.

Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post

She is a master at thinking on her feet and diffusing the attempts to trip up the trump administration.

The problem with Sanders is that she is very good at her job and can't be bullied into submission or resigning by the dem's and their lapdogs in the media.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

29. Sponsored Links

30. Likes Camp, pennysworth liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post

Not really, she can't stop Donald from tripping himself up, at best she can attempt damage control, but with him in the driver's seat it's a tough row to hoe.

32. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    Not really, she can't stop Donald from tripping himself up, at best she can attempt damage control, but with him in the driver's seat it's a tough row to hoe.
    The truth is that she's handling the job magnificently particularly in light of how hard this administration makes it on her to do so.
    THE DEFICIT

34. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    Responding with "I'm not going to discuss that at this time," and "That's being looked into I'll have to get back to you" is hardly thinking on one's feet. It's auto pilot deflection.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

36. Sponsored Links