Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 309
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,050
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Sarah Sanders needs to be the next one gone

    It seems the original spin the media gave us when the Porter scandal broke was orchestrated by Sarah Sanders and...ROB PORTER. Sanders arranged a meeting with herself, Rob Porter, and four reporters. Porter told his version of the story, and it does not appear that John Kelly was even aware they were meeting. That is why the stories have not been straightened out even to this day, and why Sanders needs to go.

    The four reporters were NYT's Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan of Axios, WaPo's Josh Dawsey, and Michael Bender of the WSJ.

    Sanders also said on Monday that the reason that Porter was still working on an interim security clearance was because he had not been approved by law enforcement and the intelligence community. However, it does not appear to work that way as the FBI simply investigates the person and provides their findings to the WH. The WH is supposed to have an office that would evaluate the findings and make a decision of clearances. So either Sanders lied (very possible) or she is simply uninformed (also very possible).

    Meanwhile, it seems like Kelly is taking the sword in this debacle. I guess in this he is the good Marine. Time will tell if he survives the wound.

    Sanders lies everyday. She has to. Her boss lies all the time as well, and she has to lie to cover for him. It's a disgusting display, but I get why she does it. That is not why she needs to go however. If she left, they'd simply replace her with someone else who would have to lie, and nothing would change there. But this meeting with the reporters and Porter as the first part of damage control was a very poor decision, and this scandal still lives on because of it.

    She needs to go.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-407242


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,735
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Good luck with that.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. Likes rckirby liked this post
  6. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,407
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Sanders is one of the most brilliant people I've ever witnessed doing her job. Never has a POTUS been so controversial, never has a media been so hostile and never has anyone continued to constantly spank their ass.

    Keep up the great work Sarah and Smyrna is a yuuuuge fan.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  7. Sponsored Links


  8. Likes Camp, rckirby liked this post
  9. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,256
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Sanders is one of the most brilliant people I've ever witnessed doing her job. Never has a POTUS been so controversial, never has a media been so hostile and never has anyone continued to constantly spank their ass.

    Keep up the great work Sarah and Smyrna is a yuuuuge fan.
    The only spanking going on is Trump towards Sanders on the days where her conscience gets the best of her and she tries to convince Trump to let her tell the truth for on...nah, who am I kidding. Sanders enjoys every second of being Trump's personal media troll and going out there and lying her teeth out on a daily basis. That's literally her job, and she does it like a rabid pit bull, and that's why she won't be fired. Spencer seemed to have at least grown a spine, and an ounce of integrity towards the end. Sanders seems like she will be a loyal acolyte to the end.

    But telling you don't have the integrity to discuss the topic the OP brought up, specifically regarding Porter.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. Likes Excast liked this post
  12. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,050
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Sanders is one of the most brilliant people I've ever witnessed doing her job. Never has a POTUS been so controversial, never has a media been so hostile and never has anyone continued to constantly spank their ass.

    Keep up the great work Sarah and Smyrna is a yuuuuge fan.
    I suppose if you consider lying with a semi-straight face on an almost daily basis as "spanking their ass", then I can see your point.


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. Likes bodecea liked this post
  15. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,407
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    The only spanking going on is Trump towards Sanders on the days where her conscience gets the best of her and she tries to convince Trump to let her tell the truth for on...nah, who am I kidding. Sanders enjoys every second of being Trump's personal media troll and going out there and lying her teeth out on a daily basis. That's literally her job, and she does it like a rabid pit bull, and that's why she won't be fired. Spencer seemed to have at least grown a spine, and an ounce of integrity towards the end. Sanders seems like she will be a loyal acolyte to the end.

    But telling you don't have the integrity to discuss the topic the OP brought up, specifically regarding Porter.
    ....spoken like a true Hillaryite. How you can gleen so much, from so little. Damn you're smart.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. Likes dianeinwa liked this post
  18. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,735
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Threads like this prove that the hatemongers simply can't help themselves.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. Likes Camp, rodeo liked this post
  21. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,050
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Threads like this prove that the hatemongers simply can't help themselves.
    We can't recognize incompetence for what it is?

    Do you think it was wise to make the first response to media be from the one accused? It is that initial response that shaped the first reporting about this event. They still don't have the story straight because they let the first story be one sided, from Porter. Kelly is giving a different version. They need to get one story, and they can't do it because of the mess that was created.


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,670
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I absolutely ADORE Sarah Sanders.

    She is a master at thinking on her feet and diffusing the attempts to trip up the trump administration.

    I would consider joining a riot over losing her.

    Keep up the great work Sarah.

    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    53,431
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    So now it's okay to blame and doubt a woman.

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,670
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    We can't recognize incompetence for what it is?

    Do you think it was wise to make the first response to media be from the one accused? It is that initial response that shaped the first reporting about this event. They still don't have the story straight because they let the first story be one sided, from Porter. Kelly is giving a different version. They need to get one story, and they can't do it because of the mess that was created.
    We recognize irony when it persists...

    Exposition:
    A "loaded question", like a loaded gun, is a dangerous thing. A loaded question is a question with a false or questionable presupposition, and it is "loaded" with that presumption. The question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" presupposes that you have beaten your wife prior to its asking, as well as that you have a wife. If you are unmarried, or have never beaten your wife, then the question is loaded.

    Since this example is a yes/no question, there are only the following two direct answers:

    "Yes, I have stopped beating my wife", which entails "I was beating my wife."
    "No, I haven't stopped beating my wife", which entails "I am still beating my wife."
    Thus, either direct answer entails that you have beaten your wife, which is, therefore, a presupposition of the question. So, a loaded question is one which you cannot answer directly without implying a falsehood or a statement that you deny. For this reason, the proper response to such a question is not to answer it directly, but to either refuse to answer or to reject the question.

    Some systems of parliamentary debate provide for "dividing the question", that is, splitting a complex question up into two or more simple questions. Such a move can be used to split the example as follows:

    "Have you ever beaten your wife?"
    "If so, are you still doing so?"
    In this way, 1 can be answered directly by "no", and then the conditional question 2 does not arise.

    Exposure:
    Since a question is not an argument, simply asking a loaded question is not a fallacious argument. Rather, loaded questions are typically used to trick someone into implying something they did not intend. For instance, salespeople learn to ask such loaded questions as: "Will that be cash or charge?" This question gives only two alternatives, thus presuming that the potential buyer has already decided to make a purchase, which is similar to the Black-or-White Fallacy. If the potential buyer answers the question directly, he may suddenly find himself an actual buyer.

    http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,050
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    ^^ I don't think you're allowed to just copy & paste that much on here...


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,670
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Another rhetorical victory was won by Kellyanne Conway over the weekend. If you missed it , enjoy this smackdown...

    CONWAY: George, let me say something, those accusers have had their day on your network and elsewhere for a long time. They were trotted out again late last year. And I don’t need a lecture from Kirsten Gillibrand or anybody else who protected and defended and harbored a sitting president who had sexual relations in the Oval Office and was impeached for lying. I don’t need a lecture from her or anybody else. And she since, of course, has said that President Clinton had (sic) resigned.

    But let’s call this for what it is, that’s a Democratic party bereft of any ideas and any accomplishments. Every single thing that’s happened has been without them. In the course of a month, her Democratic party voted to shut down the government, sat on their hands when patriotic things were being said and honored at the State of the Union, including a 12 year old boy who put flags on 40,000 veterans’ graves. Oh, and not a single one of them voted for a tax cut that is already helping millions and millions of American workers, including women.

    So this is about a party auditioning for 2020, perhaps herself included, going so far to the left. Remember what they said, that they’re not going to deal on anything until they get DACA. The president put forth the first piece of document to Congress on DACA on October 8. What are they doing? He has said he will -- he will give a pathway to citizenship for the 1.8 million, but he also has the budget caps going. We have 6 billion for opioids. We have 4 billion for veterans. We’re going to fund our militaries, General Mattis has said we are. Where is the Democratic leadership?

    And yes, these are all very serious, serious considerations when it comes to women in the workplace. I’ve been talking about it for years myself. And I’ve been a victim of it myself. But the fact is it can’t -- you can’t look at the victim based on her politics or where she works and you can’t just talk about this issue in a context without recognizing that this is a Democratic Party bereft of other ideas and accomplishments.

    Game over!!

    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-...ry?id=52986898

    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

  32. Sponsored Links


  33. #14
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,670
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    ^^ I don't think you're allowed to just copy & paste that much on here...
    Just brimming with the irony today.

    Did you have Special K for breakfast, or perhaps some Total with the added iron?

    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

  34. Sponsored Links


  35. #15
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    21,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Sanders is the perfect mouthpiece for this administration.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  36. Sponsored Links


  37. Likes bodecea, DoLoop, 5th WiL liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •