Sessions Is A Proud Racist - Page 6

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 187
  1. #1

    Default Sessions Is A Proud Racist

    And he's no longer hiding it. Sessions was speaking to the National Sheriff's Association this morning and complimented them for their work in preserving Anglo-American heritage. Sorry Jeffrey but law enforcement does not serve the purpose you think they do and if your statement is even remotely true then it's time for a constitutional driven change.

    "I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/polit...ent/index.html

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    50,877
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Sins View Post
    Senator Obama

    The world is watching what we do today in America. They will know what we do here today, and they will treat all of us accordingly in the future—our soldiers, our diplomats, our journalists, anybody who travels beyond these borders. I hope we remember this as we go forward. I sincerely hope we can protect what has been called the "great writ"—a writ that has been in place in the Anglo-American legal system for over 700 years.

    Mr. President, this should not be a difficult vote. I hope we pass this amendment because I think it is the only way to make sure this underlying bill preserves all the great traditions of our legal system and our way of life.

    I yield the floor.
    Thread fail.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    50,877
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodeo View Post
    I guess our days aren’t complete here at hannity.com unless some liberal calls some conservative a racist.
    Yep, sure gets tiresome.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    152,467
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    While that's probable it's also possible it's just the latest of a never-ending chorus of dog whistles coming from this administration.
    It was a dog whistle to get the ever present pack of mindless partisan hacks and trolls to start barking baseless accusations of racism.

    Obviously it worked.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO. If you want to learn about the NRA? Ask me.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    152,467
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    PR wise its a bad choice of words.
    not saying their outrage is justified.
    It's only a bad choice of words because idiots will scream racism as out of reflex.

    Since we can't get rid of the race baiting idiots better to expose them and educate everyone else just as this has provided the opportunity to do.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO. If you want to learn about the NRA? Ask me.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,474
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Sessions is not a racist and I am so tired of weaklings using that label inappropriately due to their "feelings". Grow up.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    152,467
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Sessions is not a racist and I am so tired of weaklings using that label inappropriately due to their "feelings". Grow up.
    Utterly baseless accusations of racism are the new kool as long as you target republicans and conservatives.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO. If you want to learn about the NRA? Ask me.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Sins View Post
    Senator Obama

    The world is watching what we do today in America. They will know what we do here today, and they will treat all of us accordingly in the future—our soldiers, our diplomats, our journalists, anybody who travels beyond these borders. I hope we remember this as we go forward. I sincerely hope we can protect what has been called the "great writ"—a writ that has been in place in the Anglo-American legal system for over 700 years.

    Mr. President, this should not be a difficult vote. I hope we pass this amendment because I think it is the only way to make sure this underlying bill preserves all the great traditions of our legal system and our way of life.

    I yield the floor.
    Obama said that...

    He must be a proud racist!

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,474
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Utterly baseless accusations of racism are the new kool as long as you target republicans and conservatives.
    Has peace been so prevalent, for so long in this country, that generations now take it for granted and have settled to a weak, frail "safe space" in their little corner of humanity?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    152,467
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Has peace been so prevalent, for so long in this country, that generations now take it for granted and have settled to a weak, frail "safe space" in their little corner of humanity?
    Pretty much. It's been over 100 years since the last time we fought a war on US soil, CONUS that is.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO. If you want to learn about the NRA? Ask me.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Republic
    Posts
    164,480
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    What he said was absolutely accurate and has not one damned thing to do with race.
    That's amazing. It's like they don't know anything.

    Lot of sheriffs in Egypt?

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Republic
    Posts
    164,480
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    Yeah... we all know that is exactly what Sessions meant.

    I personally think that it was a slip of the tongue. A brain fart as one would say...

    But it is hilarious nonetheless.
    That's a stupid post.

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Republic
    Posts
    164,480
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    While that's probable it's also possible it's just the latest of a never-ending chorus of dog whistles coming from this administration.
    Because you want it to be?

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    152,467
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    That's amazing. It's like they don't know anything.

    Lot of sheriffs in Egypt?
    They know lots of things but have been conditioned to react reflexively without thinking.

    Immediately declare racism then scream "racism" long enough and loud enough to drown out everything else.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO. If you want to learn about the NRA? Ask me.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Utterly baseless accusations of racism are the new kool as long as you target republicans and conservatives.
    And the sick thing is the stupid people on the left, and boy howdy have the been exposed in this failed thread...

    The lefties who constantly squeal racism really cheapen and diminish that ugly concept...

    There is real racism in the world, and in our country. I doubt it will ever be completely eliminated but It makes it more difficult to identify and defeat when you have one political party screaming racism everytime they disagree with someone’s choice of words.

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. Likes pennysworth liked this post
  32. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Republic
    Posts
    164,480
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    They know lots of things but have been conditioned to react reflexively without thinking.

    Immediately declare racism then scream "racism" long enough and loud enough to drown out everything else.
    They just accused a guy of racism because he said "English".

  33. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •