Sessions Is A Proud Racist - Page 5

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 187
  1. #1

    Default Sessions Is A Proud Racist

    And he's no longer hiding it. Sessions was speaking to the National Sheriff's Association this morning and complimented them for their work in preserving Anglo-American heritage. Sorry Jeffrey but law enforcement does not serve the purpose you think they do and if your statement is even remotely true then it's time for a constitutional driven change.

    "I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/polit...ent/index.html

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    leonard lance, my congressperson. Votes with trump. I oppose him with all my being. Not a racist.

    Allan
    I seriously hope that the dems run on race as their number one issue. Since normal people hardly ever think about race I'm sure it would inspire them to vote democrat. It's like climate change. You simply can't force people to get hysterical about it. Normal people just don't have this unhealthy obsession with race. So go for it!

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. Likes pennysworth liked this post
  6. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolidge View Post
    The liberal way. When all else fails yell rascist.
    I don't even think it's "When all else fails". I think it's You Disagree with Me...Your a racist - Your a racist - Your a racist!

    It might even be a pre emptive strike...Get people defending their non racism as a way of not discussing the complete non existence of any kind of left wing agenda.

    I seriously have no idea how to even try to take them seriously anymore, or why I should try!

  7. Sponsored Links


  8. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northeast, USA
    Posts
    17,538
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    The OP is pure race-bating bilge.

    https://www.snopes.com/2018/02/12/se...ican-heritage/
    While we are unable to ascertain Sessions’s motives for the change he made to his prepared speech (there were many other places he diverged, as well), we can say that it is factual that Sessions made the statement that “the office of Sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement” and that “Anglo-American” is a way to reference to the common law legal heritage the United States sheriff’s system shares with Europe.
    Here is all you need to know about the party of Democrats: They call American citizens "Deplorables" and they call illegal aliens "Dreamers"



  9. Sponsored Links


  10. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    44,067
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernmoderate View Post
    Nah, it was a poor choice, especially with Beauregard already having the reputation that he does when it comes to Anglo favoritism.
    No. It really is a systematic search for any way to create controversy when there is none.

    He did NOT put anyone down. He simply stated actual fact and history.

    What the left constantly does now is say, "If you don't speak to our specifications and mention those we think you should, you're a racist." That's how this speech by Donald Trump, following Charlottesville, became Donald Trump defending Nazis, according to the left:



    "But we're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Va.. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America....

    ....."I just got off the phone with the governor of Virginia, Terry Mcauliffe, and we agree that the hate and the division must stop, and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true -- really, I say this so strongly, true affection for each other....

    "Above all else, we must remember this truth, no matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first. We love our country. We love our God. We love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are. So, we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it. And we want to see what we're doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen. My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between this nation and its citizens, but our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally we have to love each other."




    M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

  11. Sponsored Links


  12. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    18,684
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    No. It really is a systematic search for any way to create controversy when there is none.

    He did NOT put anyone down. He simply stated actual fact and history.

    What the left constantly does now is say, "If you don't speak to our specifications and mention those we think you should, you're a racist." That's how this speech by Donald Trump, following Charlottesville, became Donald Trump defending Nazis, according to the left:



    "But we're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Va.. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America....

    ....."I just got off the phone with the governor of Virginia, Terry Mcauliffe, and we agree that the hate and the division must stop, and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true -- really, I say this so strongly, true affection for each other....

    "Above all else, we must remember this truth, no matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first. We love our country. We love our God. We love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are. So, we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it. And we want to see what we're doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen. My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between this nation and its citizens, but our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally we have to love each other."




    M
    Nah, poor choice of words.

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bama Nation
    Posts
    76,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I have heard that term used to describe common law so maybe that is what he meant.

    probably a poor choice of words though

    “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. ”
    ― Jimmy Buffett

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,843
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    And he's no longer hiding it. Sessions was speaking to the National Sheriff's Association this morning and complimented them for their work in preserving Anglo-American heritage. Sorry Jeffrey but law enforcement does not serve the purpose you think they do and if your statement is even remotely true then it's time for a constitutional driven change.

    "I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/polit...ent/index.html
    The office of sheriff originated in medieval England and thus is very much a part of Anglo-American heritage.

    In Colonial America the sheriffs were among the most powerful of all officials in each of the colonies as instruments not only of he colonial governments but as representatives of The People which they served.

    It has absolutely nothing to do with race.

    Today in most cases the Sheriff is elected and is the most powerful LEO in each of the counties in which they serve.

    Congrats on yet another massive thread fail.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,843
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    Yeah... we all know that is exactly what Sessions meant.

    I personally think that it was a slip of the tongue. A brain fart as one would say...

    But it is hilarious nonetheless.
    What he said was absolutely accurate and has not one damned thing to do with race.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    21,059
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacarlo View Post
    what's wrong with the Anglo-American heritage?
    It's too WASPy ?
    Unless you already know what you don't already know, it doesn't exist.

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #70
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14,391
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    And he's no longer hiding it. Sessions was speaking to the National Sheriff's Association this morning and complimented them for their work in preserving Anglo-American heritage. Sorry Jeffrey but law enforcement does not serve the purpose you think they do and if your statement is even remotely true then it's time for a constitutional driven change.

    "I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/polit...ent/index.html
    so you think that there are no brown skinned Anglos?

    wow. Now THAT'S some racism there bud.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #71
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14,391
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacarlo View Post
    what's wrong with the Anglo-American heritage?
    there arnt enough of em on welfare, needing a handout from dems in exchange for their vote. And as African Americans pull themselves out of the progressive inner cities, the number of black Americans willing to trade their freedom for subsistence welfare is diminishing. THAT is why libs are shipping in uneducated people from south of the border.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,916
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I wonder why Sessions said, "Anglo-American" instead of just "American"?

    When I think of Sheriffs in America, I think of Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, Pat Garrett, Doc Holliday, and Will Kane (Gary Cooper).

    When I think of "Anglo" (British) Sheriffs, I think of the Sheriff of Nottingham - the principal Villain of Robin Hood.
    Its still not bad enough, yet.

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,843
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Joe View Post
    I wonder why Sessions said, "Anglo-American" instead of just "American"?

    When I think of Sheriffs in America, I think of Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, Pat Garrett, Doc Holliday, and Will Kane (Gary Cooper).

    When I think of "Anglo" (British) Sheriffs, I think of the Sheriff of Nottingham - the principal Villain of Robin Hood.
    Perhaps because he understands the foundation of American Law and the position of sheriff is rooted in the English Justice system and that the position of sheriff is derived from the original Shire Reeves of medieval England?
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Senator Obama

    The world is watching what we do today in America. They will know what we do here today, and they will treat all of us accordingly in the future—our soldiers, our diplomats, our journalists, anybody who travels beyond these borders. I hope we remember this as we go forward. I sincerely hope we can protect what has been called the "great writ"—a writ that has been in place in the Anglo-American legal system for over 700 years.

    Mr. President, this should not be a difficult vote. I hope we pass this amendment because I think it is the only way to make sure this underlying bill preserves all the great traditions of our legal system and our way of life.

    I yield the floor.

  31. Sponsored Links


  32. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    50,774
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Perhaps because he understands the foundation of American Law and the position of sheriff is rooted in the English Justice system and that the position of sheriff is derived from the original Shire Reeves of medieval England?
    No, can't be that. Must be because Sessions is proudly racist.

    Sarcasm.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

  33. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •