Sessions Is A Proud Racist - Page 7

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 187
  1. #1

    Default Sessions Is A Proud Racist

    And he's no longer hiding it. Sessions was speaking to the National Sheriff's Association this morning and complimented them for their work in preserving Anglo-American heritage. Sorry Jeffrey but law enforcement does not serve the purpose you think they do and if your statement is even remotely true then it's time for a constitutional driven change.

    "I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/polit...ent/index.html

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Sins View Post
    Senator Obama

    The world is watching what we do today in America. They will know what we do here today, and they will treat all of us accordingly in the futureóour soldiers, our diplomats, our journalists, anybody who travels beyond these borders. I hope we remember this as we go forward. I sincerely hope we can protect what has been called the "great writ"óa writ that has been in place in the Anglo-American legal system for over 700 years.

    Mr. President, this should not be a difficult vote. I hope we pass this amendment because I think it is the only way to make sure this underlying bill preserves all the great traditions of our legal system and our way of life.

    I yield the floor.
    buuuuuuuut

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,646
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    They just accused a guy of racism because he said "English".
    Hell we get accused of being racists simply because we're white so that's not exactly leaping to a higher bar is it?
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,646
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodeo View Post
    And the sick thing is the stupid people on the left, and boy howdy have the been exposed in this failed thread...

    The lefties who constantly squeal racism really cheapen and diminish that ugly concept...

    There is real racism in the world, and in our country. I doubt it will ever be completely eliminated but It makes it more difficult to identify and defeat when you have one political party screaming racism everytime they disagree with someone’s choice of words.
    Of course it's a tragedy as it does nothing but make everyone immune to the charge from the constant false accusations.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #94
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14,337
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    And he's no longer hiding it. Sessions was speaking to the National Sheriff's Association this morning and complimented them for their work in preserving Anglo-American heritage. Sorry Jeffrey but law enforcement does not serve the purpose you think they do and if your statement is even remotely true then it's time for a constitutional driven change.

    "I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/polit...ent/index.html
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....


    I love this thread.


    not only does it reveal the impotency of intellect among those who actually believe they are intellectually gifted, but it shows that the true source of racial discord is the left, making ridiculous accusations based on their own gullibility and ignorance.

    Can we make it a sticky thread, keep it on top for all to see?

    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #95
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14,337
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaert View Post
    Doesn't matter. He said what he said, where and when he said it, being who he is.
    yeah.... exactly.

    a lawyer, the Attorney General, at a sheriffs conference.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #96
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14,337
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernmoderate View Post
    You do realize that it was cons who were the racists of their day in every single racist period of our history right?

    During slavery, during de jure racism, and during de facto racism.

    In every single case it was cons who refused to expand their definition of equality, historically descending from the idea of it being land owning white males at the founding.
    SURPRISE!

    It's 2018.

    Now it's progs who keep minorities economically enslaved and uneducated in ghettos and urban plantations. These minorities have become nothing but hosts on which the progs feed, Its 2018 and the paradigm of oppression has changed.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northeast, USA
    Posts
    17,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....


    I love this thread.


    not only does it reveal the impotency of intellect among those who actually believe they are intellectually gifted, but it shows that the true source of racial discord is the left, making ridiculous accusations based on their own gullibility and ignorance.

    Can we make it a sticky thread, keep it on top for all to see?

    A one and only thread titled Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Here is all you need to know about the party of Democrats: They call American citizens "Deplorables" and they call illegal aliens "Dreamers"



  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,646
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    SURPRISE!

    It's 2018.

    Now it's progs who keep minorities economically enslaved and uneducated in ghettos and urban plantations. These minorities have become nothing but hosts on which the progs feed, Its 2018 and the paradigm of oppression has changed.
    Since one of the pillars of conservatism is "law and order" and that pillar supports the principle of "equal protection" for all the entire argument is fallacious on it's face.

    Both parties have changed pretty dramatically over the years and particularly since 1980 so whatever any of them stood for prior has no bearing on their principles and beliefs as espoused today.

    Dem's just can't admit it even to themselves, much less to the public at large. If they did so, their entire house would begin to collapse because it would be missing all four cornerstones and all of it's internal support structure.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    11,498
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    How many Sheriff's are there in Africa? Seems to me the AG was spot on about the origin of the office of Sheriff.

    Is that racist? Of course not. To idiots on the left....of course.

    You people are losing it.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheriff
    Diversity = Lib Dogwhistle

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #100

    Default

    I think the OP is racist.

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    151,646
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacarlo View Post
    I think the OP is racist.
    I think "racially obsessed" would be more accurate.

    He sees everything through the prism of race and is blinded to any other possibility.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #102
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14,337
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacarlo View Post
    I think the OP is racist.
    one could legitimately charge the OP for projecting his Jungian shadow onto others. Such people have a racist hiding in their psyche. It's pretty classic and it affects a large number of white progs.
    The greatest threat to progressive liberalism is the free and open exchange of ideas.

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    Well, that is just hilarious.
    Itís the proper term for the type of law enforcement practiced in the United States which is adopted from the British form of law enforcement. Itís historically correct verbiage and has nothing to do with racism, unless of course youíre a racist liberal attempting to use it for political purposes.

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. Likes ctherc liked this post
  30. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    10,655
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxiebell View Post
    Itís the proper term for the type of law enforcement practiced in the United States which is adopted from the British form of law enforcement. Itís historically correct verbiage and has nothing to do with racism, unless of course youíre a racist liberal attempting to use it for political purposes.
    "Common Law" would have been historically accurate and what Sessions should have said. If it were anybody else, a slip like "Anglo-American law", even in the context of the current ethnic cleansing efforts, would probably have gotten a pass. But Jefferson Beauregard has a long public history of overt racism, so he doesn't get that pass.

    Kinda funny, right? You don't have to read very far that Sessions has been in the conservative doghouse for awhile now because Sessions has been in Trump's doghouse. Lots of calls from the conservative rabble for Sessions to wake up, lots of derogatory memes because memes are the preferred information medium for conservatives. Basically conservatives want Sessions gone because they back up Trump.

    But all it takes is for another incident of Sessions doing or saying something racist and they forget they were supposed to be hating on him and come running back to defend that Keebler Elf lookin' ************.

  31. Sponsored Links


  32. Likes margaretms, Reinaert, reflechissez liked this post
  33. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    01-225-0-L under #3 wire
    Posts
    13,807
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaard View Post
    Yet conservatives hate judges that are members of latin-american groups......
    Wow, this is regally hard for you to understand, isn't it?
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

  34. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •