Trey Gowdy - Page 28

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Trey Gowdy

Default Trey Gowdy

Seems like deep state partisan/Hillary Clinton supporter Trey Gowdy is at it again. This guy is obviously an obama era plant sent to destroy trump, as he clearly hates him....

During an interview, Gowdy allows that the FISA warrant may not have been authorized minus the dossier, but concludes it has no bearing on the Russia probe. He goes on to comment that he supports Mueller, and that the probe will continue.

Hat tip CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trey-gow...thout-dossier/

HOW ON EARTH CAN TRUMP GET RID OF THESE DEEP STATE PLANTS?!?
    It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat. - Elihu Smails -

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    It is NOT supporting evidence. It is hearsay; completely unsupported by evidence, which is why TO THIS DAY when asked, the Dems on the Senate Intelligence panel will tell you that there is still ZERO evidence of collusion.

I could have written it. You could have written it. SO WHAT? What would that at all prove?

NOTHING.

You cannot take away an American's rights on the basis of STORIES wholly unsupported by evidence, the origin of which are the political enemies of the Americans in question.

That is banana republic stuff.
    Hearsay? I can submit what you would call "hearsay", but if there is no one to object.. that claim gets submitted to the court. Since there is no defense counsel to object to "hearsay", it is up to the Judge whether or not to allow it.

If you believe that the "process" is flawed and we shouldn't be able to take Carter Page's rights, you should tell your Congress critter to not authorize the renewal of the FISA court.

Oh no, wait... they already reauthorized it.

4. Sponsored Links

You apparently don;t watch enough, if any.

Without watching Fox you rarely hear any of this stuff, but it IS GOING TO CHANGE the DOJ and the FBI and perhaps even the CIA in the near future, as MORE people go down in flames for what they did.

M

You poor soul.
    I swear on a stack of pancakes... If this country starts to say Merry Christmas again I'm outta here!! Enough is Enough!

6. Sponsored Links

Grassley and Graham are telling you this BASED ON testimony before their committee. What you or I know is immaterial. What THEY know is important. McCarthy is then using his experience to tell what can and cannot go through a FISA court - if everyone is on the up and up.

The Grassley and Graham memo make it clear that the BULK of the successful application was the dossier, which - if they had been TRUTHFUL to the courts about it - would have been dismissed as the complete hearsay fiction that it is and has proven to be, all this time, DESPITE great effort to substantiate any of it.

You're desperate to make this better. It won't get better. It will only get worse for the top echelon of the FBI. That's why they are already FALLING.
    The testimony in front of Grassley and Graham is meaningless. As I said in my previous post, the only people that know about this hearing are the Judge, his clerks and the lawyers in the courtroom.

8. Sponsored Links

Without watching Fox you rarely hear any of this stuff, but it IS GOING TO CHANGE the DOJ and the FBI and perhaps even the CIA in the near future, as MORE people go down in flames for what they did.
    You should venture away from the "fake news" once in a while.

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

M
    Weird. Goofball Fox stuff.

12. Sponsored Links

The FBI did NOT tell the FISA court that Steele was the source of BOTH the dossier and the press report they said corroborated it.

SNIP/

M
    Are you accusing the FBI of pulling a Dick Cheney?

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by kingarthur65 View Post
    Hearsay? I can submit what you would call "hearsay", but if there is no one to object.. that claim gets submitted to the court. Since there is no defense counsel to object to "hearsay", it is up to the Judge whether or not to allow it.

If you believe that the "process" is flawed and we shouldn't be able to take Carter Page's rights, you should tell your Congress critter to not authorize the renewal of the FISA court.

Oh no, wait... they already reauthorized it.
    The dossier was written ENTIRELY by people who cannot be queried as to what they wrote or where they got their information. The FBI told the judge that they believed in it because of Steele but they FAILED to tell the judge that they had FIRED Steele because he LIED to them, making their statement of "faith" on him A LIE. They also FAILED to disclose its provenance, whichgwould have also made the judge see it for what it was and ALL it was - a political hit piece written by Trump's political enemies.

Worthless fiction.

The process is NOT flawed - if everyone plays by the rules. The FBI CLEARLY did not play by the rules in this case. For that you do not junk the process. You CHOP HEADS and make sure that no other senior government official will be disposed to do the same in the future, without fear of punishment.

M

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by InternetsEscapeGoat View Post

You poor soul.
    March.

Wait for it.

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

18. Sponsored Links

The testimony in front of Grassley and Graham is meaningless. As I said in my previous post, the only people that know about this hearing are the Judge, his clerks and the lawyers in the courtroom.
    No it isn't meaningless!

Those are the people who went BEFORE the FISA court. We are talking about Andrew McCabe, among others.

You know, the Andrew McCabe who is now among the FIRED or REMOVED.

M

20. Sponsored Links

You should venture away from the "fake news" once in a while.
    Right.

I should watch the channels that have a history of producing 95% NEGATIVE stories on the Trump Administration, according to more than one study.

M

22. Sponsored Links

Are you accusing the FBI of pulling a Dick Cheney?
    I'm accusing the FBI of deliberately misleading the FISA courts in order to deny an American his constitutional rights, and all for political purposes.

M

24. Sponsored Links

No it isn't meaningless!

Those are the people who went BEFORE the FISA court. We are talking about Andrew McCabe, among others.

You know, the Andrew McCabe who is now among the FIRED or REMOVED.
    I said that the testimony in front of Grassley and Graham was meaningless because they weren't in that courtroom. You respond with, "but McCabe" was? Really?

26. Sponsored Links

Right.

I should watch the channels that have a history of producing 95% NEGATIVE stories on the Trump Administration, according to more than one study.

M
    Would you like to provide those STUDIES for the rest of us?

28. Sponsored Links

I'm accusing the FBI of deliberately misleading the FISA courts in order to deny an American his constitutional rights, and all for political purposes.
    You have no evidence that the FBI deliberately mislead the court.

If you are worried about the FISA court infringing on the constitutional right of people, I suggest you let your Congress critter know that you oppose their support of the current policies.

30. Sponsored Links

I said that the testimony in front of Grassley and Graham was meaningless because they weren't in that courtroom. You respond with, "but McCabe" was? Really?
    Yes, really.

McCabe was the Deputy Director of the FBI during this fiasco. He would KNOW what the FBI did and said in the FISA court.

M

32. Sponsored Links