Trey Gowdy

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trey Gowdy

Default Trey Gowdy

Seems like deep state partisan/Hillary Clinton supporter Trey Gowdy is at it again. This guy is obviously an obama era plant sent to destroy trump, as he clearly hates him....

During an interview, Gowdy allows that the FISA warrant may not have been authorized minus the dossier, but concludes it has no bearing on the Russia probe. He goes on to comment that he supports Mueller, and that the probe will continue.

Hat tip CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trey-gow...thout-dossier/

HOW ON EARTH CAN TRUMP GET RID OF THESE DEEP STATE PLANTS?!?
    It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat. - Elihu Smails -

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gravityspeak View Post
    Seems like deep state partisan/Hillary Clinton supporter Trey Gowdy is at it again. This guy is obviously an obama era plant sent to destroy trump, as he clearly hates him....

During an interview, Gowdy allows that the FISA warrant may not have been authorized minus the dossier, but concludes it has no bearing on the Russia probe. He goes on to comment that he supports Mueller, and that the probe will continue.

Hat tip CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trey-gow...thout-dossier/

HOW ON EARTH CAN TRUMP GET RID OF THESE DEEP STATE PLANTS?!?
    He has a point, but you have to suspend the notion the investigation is about " collusion ". Collusion, in and of itself, is not a criminal act. Now, if you read it as the investigation seeking to determine the extent and damage done to our election process because of Russian meddling, it sounds legit.
    Democrats : THEY LIE TO US!! THEY PLAY ON OUR FEARS!!
    http://members.cox.net/hellsbane1/helsbanesig.jpg

4. Sponsored Links

What did Gowdy see in the classified documents? Something has him spooked.

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by hindsight2020 View Post
    Corruption within the FBI and DOJ. It is all about how they obtained warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Withholding information from the FISA court. Using fraudulent information as a partial basis for obtaining the warrants.
    Democrats : THEY LIE TO US!! THEY PLAY ON OUR FEARS!!
    http://members.cox.net/hellsbane1/helsbanesig.jpg

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbane View Post
    Corruption within the FBI and DOJ. It is all about how they obtained warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Withholding information from the FISA court. Using fraudulent information as a partial basis for obtaining the warrants.
    That isn't anywhere near what he said.

10. Sponsored Links

He has a point, but you have to suspend the notion the investigation is about " collusion ". Collusion, in and of itself, is not a criminal act. Now, if you read it as the investigation seeking to determine the extent and damage done to our election process because of Russian meddling, it sounds legit.
    I'm reading the order to the special counsel and I don't see anything about collusion in the order... I prefer to go to the source on things like this instead of relying on straw men arguments...

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...67231/download

Are we missing something?

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Where do you get this stuff?

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    Where do you get this stuff?
    Come on, you know where they get this stuff...

16. Sponsored Links

From what Iíve read, they were more so surveilling Carter Page, a self-described Russian agent. He just so happened to be hired by the Trump campaign.

18. Sponsored Links

Gowdy is trying to distance himself from Trump. Like any smart person he KNOWS Trump is a treasonous Russian stooge.....only the stupid question this fact.
    Ya'll found a 2 for 1 deal on stupid, didn't you.

20. Sponsored Links

Gowdy's explanation for why he is leaving Congress was, in my opinion, the most significant takeaway from the interview. Don't have the clip handy but I encourage everyone to watch it.

In a nutshell, paraphrased: "My colleagues in Congress are ******* crazy and only care about winning at any cost and I can't take it anymore. This emergent concept that one's political opponents are inherently bad people and unpatriotic makes me want to throw up in my mouth. I'm going to go back to putting people in prison for a living. Bye."

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gravityspeak View Post
    From what Iíve read, they were more so surveilling Carter Page, a self-described Russian agent. He just so happened to be hired by the Trump campaign.
    Hired? What was his salary?

But the real question you should have is why would the FBI (McCabe and Strzok) allow this supposed dangerous Russian spy to go to work for a Presidential campaign without informing anyone on that campaign?

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread...#post105968805
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by hindsight2020 View Post
    that's what i keep wondering.

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by tguns View Post
    Gowdy is trying to distance himself from Trump. Like any smart person he KNOWS Trump is a treasonous Russian stooge.....only the stupid question this fact.
    Yep. I think itís quite telling that the same guy who engineered multiple failed investigations into Clinton corruption is basically throwing full support behind Mueller.

Just waiting for Trump and our esteemed host to attack him as a deep state plant.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    Hired? What was his salary?

But the real question you should have is why would the FBI (McCabe and Strzok) allow this supposed dangerous Russian spy to go to work for a Presidential campaign without informing anyone on that campaign?

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread...#post105968805
    Ok. So I guess your point is that he wasnít with the Trump campaign? Try again.

And blaming others for Trumpís ignorance and lack of vetting his campaign staff is pure desperation.

30. Sponsored Links