Morality of the Media

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Morality of the Media

    Have you ever seen a show on television, or in a movie, that you just didn't agree with morally?
    Even if it just had one really bad part, but the rest was good? Do you ever think to yourself, Why did they have to ruin the movie or show with that one bad part? A lot of kids now adays are raised with electronics at their fingertips. Most of the media is controlled by Hollywood Democrats. People tend to become like the people, places, and things that they hang around. Therefore, don't be surprised when your children watch movies and shows with immoral things in them, that overtime their morals and values won't actually become like the things that they wish to be, or immolate, or look up too. Just think! Maybe your son or daughter can be on the next 16 and pregnant on MTV!

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Land of Confusion
    Posts
    14,306
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    immolate?
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by jerks.


  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl from Ipanema View Post
    immolate?
    OP is on fire for the restoration of morals and chaste values in our entertainment.

    Restoring morality and values to the White House can wait until 2020.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Land of Confusion
    Posts
    14,306
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    OP is on fire for the restoration of morals and chaste values in our entertainment.

    Restoring morality and values to the White House can wait until 2020.
    I don't think many parents want their kids immolating things though.
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by jerks.


  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl from Ipanema View Post
    I don't think many parents want their kids immolating things though.
    Some parents are white hot about ensuring their children are protected from the scorching debaucheries regularly served up by the conflagration of impurity that is leftist Hollywood.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,896
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Yep, that is why I did not let me kids listen to Zappa.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    OP is on fire for the restoration of morals and chaste values in our entertainment.

    Restoring morality and values to the White House can wait until 2020.
    The truth can be painful. It's ok, you're not the first Democrat to ever be in Denial.
    Most Democrats can't think for themselves anyways, because the liberal media tells them how to think. How to act, and what morality is through their eyes. Don't take my word for it. The proof is in the pudding so to speak. Go pay attention to the liberal left wing Democratic News, and Hollywood movies, music, and t.v. shows that are inappropriate. The proof is right there. Let people think for themselves, instead of trying to force them to think however you want them too. You want to talk about conspiracy theories? The left wing media pushing their crap onto people would be the biggest conspiracy of them all!

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    The truth can be painful. It's ok, you're not the first Democrat to ever be in Denial.
    Most Democrats can't think for themselves anyways, because the liberal media tells them how to think. How to act, and what morality is through their eyes. Don't take my word for it. The proof is in the pudding so to speak. Go pay attention to the liberal left wing Democratic News, and Hollywood movies, music, and t.v. shows that are inappropriate. The proof is right there. Let people think for themselves, instead of trying to force them to think however you want them too. You want to talk about conspiracy theories? The left wing media pushing their crap onto people would be the biggest conspiracy of them all!
    Mind you don't immolate yourself with false assumptions.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Mind you don't immolate yourself with false assumptions.
    Hey look! It's a Democrat standing up for the morality of the liberal media! Never thought that would be possible in a million years. lol.
    It just doesn't make any sense?

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    Hey look! It's a Democrat standing up for the morality of the liberal media! Never thought that would be possible in a million years. lol.
    It just doesn't make any sense?
    Where do you stand on a married President ****ing porn stars?

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #11
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    Hey look! It's a Democrat standing up for the morality of the liberal media! Never thought that would be possible in a million years. lol.
    It just doesn't make any sense?
    What year did you register with the Republican Party?
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Englander View Post
    Where do you stand on a married President ****ing porn stars?
    You must have me confused with most other Republicans or Democrats that will never admit if the person they voted for did something wrong. If he really did, then I wouldn't agree with it. It's not justifiable, but I'd like to see you pic 1 politician that is perfect, and has never done anything wrong, and also I'm not going to talk about a subject that I don't know that much about, and act like I know a lot about it, because I don't. Any average joe can have an opinion, but unless they have facts to back it up it's just another person with an opinion. On either side of the spectrum a lot of crap is easily made up in general. Why you chose to believe is real is up to you.

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #13
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    You must have me confused with most other Republicans or Democrats that will never admit if the person they voted for did something wrong. If he really did, then I wouldn't agree with it. It's not justifiable, but I'd like to see you pic 1 politician that is perfect, and has never done anything wrong, and also I'm not going to talk about a subject that I don't know that much about, and act like I know a lot about it, because I don't. Any average joe can have an opinion, but unless they have facts to back it up it's just another person with an opinion. On either side of the spectrum a lot of crap is easily made up in general. Why you chose to believe is real is up to you.
    Donald's entire life is a long consistent stream of doing wrong. He's hardly the person to stand behind while you thunder jeremiads against the immorality of Hollywood, especially given Donald's long and profitable relationship with Hollywood.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Donald's entire life is a long consistent stream of doing wrong. He's hardly the person to stand behind while you thunder jeremiads against the immorality of Hollywood, especially given Donald's long and profitable relationship with Hollywood.


    I'd much rather have someone like him, than someone like Hillary or Bernie that stand for Socialism and the fall of American Capitalism. I'd much rather support Donald Trump, someone who supports our military and police, than the Democrats that want Anarchy, and could care less if radical Islamic terrorists bomb America left and right. I'd much rather have Donald Trump, than a party that supports the killing of innocent babies!!!!!! No, I'm sorry Sir Wolf, but if you're looking to compare morality amongst parties, both sides have issues. I'm simply choosing the side that I find less evil and corrupt overall, by a long shot! You don't believe in murdering a man on death row, but you're perfectly fine with murdering millions of innocent babies, before they even have a chance at life. Before they even have any rights, or any chance to fight for their own lives! You talk about equality, and equal rights, and rights in general, respecting everyone's opinions, but you never gave those children a chance at any of those things. No, I could never respect a party overall, that allows abortion and the murder of innocent children. On one hand you're saying it's not ok to murder, and yet you help murder one of the most innocent things that this world has to offer(a child).

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #15
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post


    I'd much rather have someone like him, than someone like Hillary or Bernie that stand for Socialism and the fall of American Capitalism. I'd much rather support Donald Trump, someone who supports our military and police, than the Democrats that want Anarchy, and could care less if radical Islamic terrorists bomb America left and right. I'd much rather have Donald Trump, than a party that supports the killing of innocent babies!!!!!! No, I'm sorry Sir Wolf, but if you're looking to compare morality amongst parties, both sides have issues. I'm simply choosing the side that I find less evil and corrupt overall, by a long shot! You don't believe in murdering a man on death row, but you're perfectly fine with murdering millions of innocent babies, before they even have a chance at life. Before they even have any rights, or any chance to fight for their own lives! You talk about equality, and equal rights, and rights in general, respecting everyone's opinions, but you never gave those children a chance at any of those things. No, I could never respect a party overall, that allows abortion and the murder of innocent children. On one hand you're saying it's not ok to murder, and yet you help murder one of the most innocent things that this world has to offer(a child).
    Your thread is a condemnation of the immorality of the media/entertainment complex. When I point out to you that Donald profited and (continues to profit) mightily from participating in that very same entertainment complex, that he embraces celebrity culture and all that goes with it, you deflect to abortion.

    You're making excuses for Donald's debauchery when he's been an enthusiastic participant of the very culture you specifically condemn in this thread. You can't have it both ways.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  30. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •