How Can Trump Be Racist?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 121
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default How Can Trump Be Racist?

    I'm just curious, but don't members of the KKK hate Jewish people?
    Trump has a Jewish son-in-law that is married to Ivanka. I find it funny, when people call Trump a Nazi, especially when part of the definition of what a Nazi stands for has Socialism in it. Now Socialism as we all well know, comes from the Democrats, and the far left.
    So, once again? How is Trump a Nazi Racist?

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18,124
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    If David Duke's daughters, Kristin and Erika, married Jews, would that cure David Duke's racism?
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18,124
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    I'm just curious, but don't members of the KKK hate Jewish people?
    Trump has a Jewish son-in-law that is married to Ivanka.
    I find it funny, when people call Trump a Nazi, especially when part of the definition of what a Nazi stands for has Socialism in it. Now Socialism as we all well know, comes from the Democrats, and the far left.
    So, once again? How is Trump a Nazi Racist?
    Are all racists members of the KKK?
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18,124
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Do all racists necessarily hate Jews?
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,301
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    You genuinely thought going with a variation of the old argument "I can't be racist, some of my best friends are [insert minority group here]!" would make a compelling case?
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sewell View Post
    Do all racists necessarily hate Jews?
    The major point is that even if Donald Trump had married an African American lady, that the far left Democrats would still try and find some way to say he was racist.
    They always find a way some how to blow even the tiniest thing in the world politically out of the water, and try making a mountain out of a mole hill.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. Likes pennysworth liked this post
  14. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,598
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is one of the more idiotically convoluted and logically deficient OPs Iíve seen in a while. At least from someone who believes heís intellectually superior to most. Iím sure somewhere in your mind the OP made sense and if so it really got lost between your mind and your fingers.

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #8

    Default

    Ever notice how parents think their kids is the best looking, smartest, most athletic kid when everyone else around them is thinks the opposite?

    Racist people can have black friends or Jew relatives because they will see them as "not the same as those black people" simply because they couldn't possibly have their family associated with thugs.

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    You genuinely thought going with a variation of the old argument "I can't be racist, some of my best friends are [insert minority group here]!" would make a compelling case?
    Personally, I would think that several people within minority groups such as the Black Panthers would be racist against White people. Ohhh wait, that's not possible. Only whites can be racist. Right?

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,301
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    The major point is that even if Donald Trump had married an African American lady, that the far left Democrats would still try and find some way to say he was racist.
    They always find a way some how to blow even the tiniest thing in the world politically out of the water, and try making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    Take a look at a wide sample Donald's statements over the years, not just a single statement. If year after year it walks like a racist, talks like a racist, and tweets like a racist, well...

    http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-full-...-others-779061
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...racist-n837041
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #11
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,301
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    Personally, I would think that several people within minority groups such as the Black Panthers would be racist against White people. Ohhh wait, that's not possible. Only whites can be racist. Right?
    Stop making assumptions for the purpose of deflection.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    This is one of the more idiotically convoluted and logically deficient OPs Iíve seen in a while. At least from someone who believes heís intellectually superior to most. Iím sure somewhere in your mind the OP made sense and if so it really got lost between your mind and your fingers.
    Drrrrrrrr. Why thank you very much. To be honest I have major brain damage. I had turrets syndrome as a child. I have major ptsd, and depression. I've had low-self asteem issues most of my life, and most of my life people have always treated me like I was stupid. I appreciate your two cents though.

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpngold View Post
    Ever notice how parents think their kids is the best looking, smartest, most athletic kid when everyone else around them is thinks the opposite?

    Racist people can have black friends or Jew relatives because they will see them as "not the same as those black people" simply because they couldn't possibly have their family associated with thugs.
    Doesn't it makes sense though that for the most part that if you think that you're better than a specific race or group of people that you wouldn't normally associate yourself intentionally with them that much?

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kissing Hank's ass
    Posts
    72,579
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpngold View Post
    Ever notice how parents think their kids is the best looking, smartest, most athletic kid when everyone else around them is thinks the opposite?

    Racist people can have black friends or Jew relatives because they will see them as "not the same as those black people" simply because they couldn't possibly have their family associated with thugs.
    Exactly. Just like the most racist Chicagoan around in the nineties could still love Michael Jordan.

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. Likes Dr. Funkenstein liked this post
  31. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    31
    Posts
    165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Take a look at a wide sample Donald's statements over the years, not just a single statement. If year after year it walks like a racist, talks like a racist, and tweets like a racist, well...

    http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-full-...-others-779061
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...racist-n837041
    There is a huge difference between racism and just not being politically correct like every hardcore left wing socialist Democrat wants everyone to be in this country. They want everyone to be so scared that Americans do things like not call the police when they see their next door neighbor bringing like 5-10 other guys over and they keep going in and out of the house with bomb like looking material, and weapon/gun looking material! The woman didn't want to go to jail(because of political correctness and the Democrats), and then a terrorist attack happened.
    Thee night gets darkest just before thee day!

  32. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •