What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked. - Page 3

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked.

An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.
    Last edited by The Duck; January 13th, 2018 at 7:58 pm.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    It is a hyper lib state...with lots of know it all lib judges?

Maybe Trump's positive influence will decrease the probability of this reoccurring?
    Yeah, it's a hyper lib state and Trump doesn't owe them anything. Who cares? Gotta keep tweeting about that stupid book and fake news!

Just imagine if this had happened to a dark red state when Obama was in office and he ignored it. I'm sure the Trump supporters would have the same reaction.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Excuse me? He's not just President of red states.

Plus, it would be really, REALLY nice if just once Trump showed concern for someone other than himself.

The incident was terrifying for people in Hawaii, whether they were native Hawaiians or people visiting from other states and countries.

How elitist to say he doesn't owe them a damn thing though. Guess they aren't "real" Americans,
    If Trump tweeted his condolences or whatever it would just give you and other libs something else to bitch about.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

6. Sponsored Links

7. Likes Kung Foo Panda liked this post

Trump is not responsible for the incident.

However, he's 100% responsible for saying NOTHING about it hours later.
    You should know better than to try to have Trumpsters be rational about Trump.

Trump could come out and say he ordered the button pushed bc he wanted an excuse for a preemptive nuclear war and Trumpsters would call it genius and him just showing so much more manliness than Obama ever could.

9. Sponsored Links

Trump is not responsible for the incident.

However, he's 100% responsible for saying NOTHING about it hours later.
    Why should he say anything? It was a state agency screw-up, nothing to do with the Federal Government.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by blueapplepaste View Post
    You should know better than to try to have Trumpsters be rational about Trump.

So true. It's a complete waste of time.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Trump doesn't owe Hawaiians a damn thing. It's there **** up....so let em own it.
    Hawaiians aren't Real Americans, right, Conan?

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
    Why should he say anything? It was a state agency screw-up, nothing to do with the Federal Government.
    That's not the point. Do Presidents only comment about things that involve the federal government?

The point is many many people were TERRIFIED and for good reason. I probably would have reacted the same way.

Did he bother to call the Hawaii governor to find out what happened? If someone did this deliberately, he or she should be facing some serious prison time. And if it was an accident, it was a monumental screw up. What steps are being taken to be sure there isn't a repeat? Could it happen elsewhere?

These are all things ANY President should be getting answers for. But according to Trumpsters he doesn't owe them anything.

Apparently though its above his and his supporters pay grade to think a President should offer some words of support and reassurance that such a thing should never happen again.

He's too busy tweeting about how mean the media is to him, and the lies in the Wolff book, never mind the fact he's a serial liar himself.
    Last edited by itsjoanne; January 13th, 2018 at 10:11 pm.

17. Sponsored Links

18. Likes bodecea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    If Trump tweeted his condolences or whatever it would just give you and other libs something else to bitch about.
    Joanne's a liberal? Huh.

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

So true. It's a complete waste of time.
    Did you ever think you would be accused of being a liberal in Hannityland?

Congratulations, BTW.
    "Hypocrisy is great when directed at the right people"
    -SpadeMarlowe-

22. Sponsored Links

I'M sure many here don't remember the "emergency drills" of the 60's, but I'd say that they will be re looked at now. When I was in the 5th grade, we had regular drills.

We would follow directions & go to certain locations & cover our 5th grade faces.

There are still underground shelters around the country that many don't even know about. One is below a major bridge in NY.

These plans were abandoned after the "cold war".
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

24. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    I'm sure Hawaii is a tad more on edge since they are the closest, direct US target from NK and in testing their equipment, went live vs test due to human error. IOW......**** happens. It creates a pathway for improvement, no lives were lost as a result and the intentions are understandable. I'll be looking for a pattern and this is strike 1 but right now.....no foul.
    Guam is much closer than Hawaii.

Unless it has capsized.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

26. Sponsored Links

BTW, any sailor who served aboard a "missile submarine" knows that this so called error would never have happened & called an accident.

There was a time during the cold war that the USSR received a false missile threat that could have caused countries to be destroyed in minutes. However, a Russian officer used his head & didn't pass the false attack warning along to the higher echelon & all was well.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by AZslim View Post

Congratulations, BTW.
    Even accusations can in time turn out to be true.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by AZslim View Post

Congratulations, BTW.
    Oh, I had my conservative card revoked a long time ago by the Trumpsters when I refused to support their candidate.

One year into his first term, and he proves me right almost every single day.

32. Sponsored Links

33. Likes Nebraska Football liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    I'M sure many here don't remember the "emergency drills" of the 60's, but I'd say that they will be re looked at now. When I was in the 5th grade, we had regular drills.

We would follow directions & go to certain locations & cover our 5th grade faces.

There are still underground shelters around the country that many don't even know about. One is below a major bridge in NY.

These plans were abandoned after the "cold war".
    I remember the drills.

35. Sponsored Links