What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked. - Page 2

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked.

An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.
    Last edited by The Duck; January 13th, 2018 at 7:58 pm.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

2. Sponsored Links

Thanks trump. Nice **** up under your watch. Trump sucks.

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    You know what else inquiring minds want to know? Or maybe I should say critical thinkers.

Why is it that hours after this happened there is no tweet or official statement from the WH expressing sympathy for the terror many went through, and vowing to find out what happened so it won't occur again?

Yet he DID find time to tweet about "fake news" and the stupid book.

Inquiring minds would also like to know why even putting minimal effort into acting Presidential appears to be above his pay grade.

It was Hawaii's Emergency Management Agency....not the federal goverment. Trump or his administration had anything to do with it.

Now you're sound just as bad as libs.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.
    It's now 8 PM EST, and still not a word from Trump about this. However, he did find the time to tweet this not long ago:

So much Fake News is being reported. They donít even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong. They promote the Fake Book of a mentally deranged author, who knowingly writes false information. The Mainstream Media is crazed that WE won the election!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...01373479104512

8. Sponsored Links

You know what else inquiring minds want to know? Or maybe I should say critical thinkers.

Why is it that hours after this happened there is no tweet or official statement from the WH expressing sympathy for the terror many went through, and vowing to find out what happened so it won't occur again?

Yet he DID find time to tweet about "fake news" and the stupid book.

Inquiring minds would also like to know why even putting minimal effort into acting Presidential appears to be above his pay grade.
    Complaining about a guy for knowingly telling lies, too funny.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    It was Hawaii's Emergency Management Agency....not the federal goverment. Trump or his administration had anything to do with it.

Show me where I said Trump was to blame for this. I did not. In fact I agree the leftists who are blaming Trump are wrong.

But you deflected and completely ignored the point in my post.

Hours and hours after this happens, and Trump can't say a word about it? But he tweets about fake news.

He's incapable of showing an ounce of empathy for anyone but himself obviously. Hawaiians are mostly liberals, but they are as American as anyone else.

What would you say if this happened with Obama in office with a red state affected and Obama still ignoring it 12 or so hours later, but finding the time to complain about Fox news?

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes Brack, Nebraska Football liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    Why are you blaming Trump? Is it just a pavlovian response or do you actually believe it was Trumps fault?

FYI: the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency has already admitted it's culpability in this incident.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    Complaining about a guy for knowingly telling lies, too funny.
    Yeah, but his minions eat it up. They don't even care he's said NOTHING about this 12 or so hours after it happened.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I'm sure Hawaii is a tad more on edge since they are the closest, direct US target from NK and in testing their equipment, went live vs test due to human error. IOW......**** happens. It creates a pathway for improvement, no lives were lost as a result and the intentions are understandable. I'll be looking for a pattern and this is strike 1 but right now.....no foul.
    Last edited by smyrna; January 13th, 2018 at 9:25 pm.

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
    Why are you blaming Trump? Is it just a pavlovian response or do you actually believe it was Trumps fault?

FYI: the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency has already admitted it's culpability in this incident.
    Trump is not responsible for the incident.

However, he's 100% responsible for saying NOTHING about it hours later.

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    You're not being honest again. Is your name a Freudian slip?

23. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Show me where I said Trump was to blame for this. I did not. In fact I agree the leftists who are blaming Trump are wrong.

But you deflected and completely ignored the point in my post.

Hours and hours after this happens, and Trump can't say a word about it? But he tweets about fake news.

He's incapable of showing an ounce of empathy for anyone but himself obviously. Hawaiians are mostly liberals, but they are as American as anyone else.

What would you say if this happened with Obama in office with a red state affected and Obama still ignoring it 12 or so hours later, but finding the time to complain about Fox news?
    Trump doesn't owe Hawaiians a damn thing. It's there **** up....so let em own it.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bodecea View Post
    Who's the CinC right now? I know...I know..."the buck stops anywhere but here"
    It is a hyper lib state...with lots of know it all lib judges?

Maybe Trump's positive influence will decrease the probability of this reoccurring?

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaDef View Post

I liked the fact that Vern Miyagi of HEMA immediately came out and said it was his fault. No BS...no deflection and no excuses.

He needs a hat tip IMO.

29. Sponsored Links

They just want to start another Trump tweet thread. His tweets are like crack. The song goes something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Nm1Mc60c4

31. Sponsored Links

32. Likes Conan liked this post

Trump doesn't owe Hawaiians a damn thing. It's there **** up....so let em own it.
    Excuse me? He's not just President of red states.

Plus, it would be really, REALLY nice if just once Trump showed concern for someone other than himself.

The incident was terrifying for people in Hawaii, whether they were native Hawaiians or people visiting from other states and countries.

How elitist to say he doesn't owe them a damn thing though. Guess they aren't "real" Americans,

34. Sponsored Links