What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked. - Page 6

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Default What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked.

An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.
    Last edited by The Duck; January 13th, 2018 at 7:58 pm.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    What is it that that you think Trump should say about it?
    "citizens of Hawaii, my fellow american. today an unfortunate event occurred in your great state. while thankfully there was no missile attack, the fact that such a message was erroneously sent and thus leading many many great people to fear for their lives is not acceptable. rest assured an investigation is being conducted from the highest level to ensure this will never happen again."

390 characters......2 tweets

Apocalypto is one cool cat

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes itsjoanne liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusptc View Post
    "citizens of Hawaii, my fellow american. today an unfortunate event occurred in your great state. while thankfully there was no missile attack, the fact that such a message was erroneously sent and thus leading many many great people to fear for their lives is not acceptable. rest assured an investigation is being conducted from the highest level to ensure this will never happen again."

And when you say "this will never happen again" I presume you don't mean that "never again will my golf game be interrupted by something as crass and inconsequential as a possible missile attack on a US (albeit Democrat leaning) state.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

7. Sponsored Links

8. Likes bodecea liked this post

sure taking his time finding out all of the facts this time isnt he?
    Be fair: he had to finish his golf game.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    My opinion is that this is very serious & will as more info comes out be a real headliner, that will overshadow Trump saying ****hole. Every time the left think they have Trump by the balls, something very important comes up (saying "****hole" isn't in the least important to our country's safety).
    So are you perfectly okay that your "beloved" president feels no need to stop his golf game when he is told that a state that he purports to work for as President of the USA is potentially under attack?

While you are trying to reconcile the irreconcilable perhaps you can explain how ridiculous is D Trump's claim that he CANCELLED his trip to the UK because he didn't agree with the decision to move the US embassy? I will give you a hint: if you didn't agree with the decision YOU WOULD NOT have planned the trip in the first place.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

12. Sponsored Links

Yep, something along those lines would have been nice.

But it was more important to tweet about fake news and how mean everyone is to him.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    Trump REACTS and quickly to attacks on him. This was not an attack on him. It was an event that happened about as far away as one can be from Washington and still be in the fifty States. It was also something that happened in and by a whole DIFFERENT government - one he doesn't control and isn't connected to, with ready access to people he knows and works with.

He is wise not to just fly off the mouth. He may not even comment about it AT ALL, but rather have an official WH release, sometime tomorrow, when all the facts are in. The really funny part is if he HAD flown off the mouth and gotten even one thing wrong, you'd ALSO be all on him for that too!

He can only do wrong in your mind, regardless of what he does.

M
    You make it sound like he's some ordinary Joe who perhaps heard about it on Fox and Friends, and needed to wait much longer to get further details.

You don't think he was alerted within seconds of this happening? And who cares if it's a "whole different government" with a D Governor? That's a laughable excuse.

As far as defending personal attacks, what goes around comes around. This is the same dude who wondered if Ted Cruz's dad was involved with Oswald, called a female opponent of his ugly (along with Ted's own wife) and makes up childish and ridiculous nicknames for his opponents, as well as the mad dictator from NK.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    You make it sound like he's some ordinary Joe who perhaps heard about it on Fox and Friends, and needed to wait much longer to get further details.

You don't think he was alerted within seconds of this happening? And who cares if it's a "whole different government" with a D Governor? That's a laughable excuse.

As far as defending personal attacks, what goes around comes around. This is the same dude who wondered if Ted Cruz's dad was involved with Oswald, called a female opponent of his ugly (along with Ted's own wife) and makes up childish and ridiculous nicknames for his opponents, as well as the mad dictator from NK.
    Yeah, dirty harry reid lied about Romney saying he had a reliable source that said Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years.

It probably cost Romney the election. Then after the election a reporter asked dirty harry about his lie. dirty harry said "he lost didn't he"!

Trump won didn't he?
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by coolidge View Post
    Liberals, I think you all should blame Russia for this one. Maybe Hillary was in Hawaii and thought the button said Russian reset.
    Depends on who possibly hacked the system. Could have been a foreign actor. But for now it was just a mistake by the guy pushing the wrong button on a 1980's video game style console.

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Yeah, it's a hyper lib state and Trump doesn't owe them anything. Who cares? Gotta keep tweeting about that stupid book and fake news!

Just imagine if this had happened to a dark red state when Obama was in office and he ignored it. I'm sure the Trump supporters would have the same reaction.
    My post was addressing the ridiculous partisan blaming of the OP and nothing more but I am glad you picked up on how ridiculous I intended it to be.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

22. Sponsored Links

24. Sponsored Links

25. Likes Samm liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by markdido View Post
    Guam is much closer than Hawaii.

Unless it has capsized.
    Yes but Hawaii is an actual state and what I would consider to be a more valuable target to an enemy of the US.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

27. Sponsored Links

It was refreshing to see that one governmental employee in Hawaii take complete responsibility for the screw up. He'll probably lose his job but it was honorable for him to do so.

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    It was refreshing to see that one governmental employee in Hawaii take complete responsibility for the screw up. He'll probably lose his job but it was honorable for him to do so.
    Honorable? He could have started a nuke war! Honorable?

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Yes but Hawaii is an actual state and what I would consider to be a more valuable target to an enemy of the US.
    NOKO has said they have missiles trained on HI.

33. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Why is it that the liberals and Trump haters are more concerned that Trump didn't react immediately to a liberal state government ****ing up, then they are at the liberal state government ****ing up?

You guys are have long abandoned any semblance of normalcy and are just posting Pavlovian responses now. It's really sad.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

35. Sponsored Links

36. Likes Wildmouse liked this post