What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked. - Page 7

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Default What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked.

An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.
    Last edited by The Duck; January 13th, 2018 at 7:58 pm.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by markdido View Post
    Why is it that the liberals and Trump haters are more concerned that Trump didn't react immediately to a liberal state government ****ing up, then they are at the liberal state government ****ing up?

You guys are have long abandoned any semblance of normalcy and are just posting Pavlovian responses now. It's really sad.
    They can't make up their minds. Now they want a tweet. He's got them begging for a tweet. One more tweet and they'll be his.

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    Oh, please.

You have NO IDEA why he isn't tweeting about this. Maybe he wants to be sure they know exactly what happened, so that he can speak to Americans with assurance and authority. No - It has to be that he doesn't care.

Your TDS is REMARKABLE.

M
    It's a pavlovian response from the libs an never Trumpers.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.
    False flag, keeping the sheeple in perpetual fear and prepped for another war

8. Sponsored Links

Here I thought you stopped at Obama being a Muslim on the level of stuff you'll just make up to attack people.
    My Paul Ryan Marathon time is: 1:51:51

10. Sponsored Links

Why is it that the liberals and Trump haters are more concerned that Trump didn't react immediately to a liberal state government ****ing up, then they are at the liberal state government ****ing up?

You guys are have long abandoned any semblance of normalcy and are just posting Pavlovian responses now. It's really sad.
    People are concerned because Trump did nothing to reassure Hawaii and the US people.

He once again failed to be any sort of leader.

The Pavlovian response here is the non stop parade of excuses to justify Trumps behavior.

12. Sponsored Links

Ya like why should our president be reacting to an incoming ballistic missle alarm going off in Hawaii

14. Sponsored Links

Cons in this thread are right up trumps butt as usual.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by blueapplepaste View Post
    People are concerned because Trump did nothing to reassure Hawaii and the US people.

He once again failed to be any sort of leader.

The Pavlovian response here is the non stop parade of excuses to justify Trumps behavior.
    Yeah, he should have issued a statement. Something along the lines of...

"I have spoken with...

and systems have already been put in place..."

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes blueapplepaste liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyTrying View Post
    Cons in this thread are right up trumps butt as usual.
    No, we just comment on liberal/never Trumper hysteria when we see it.

Which one are you?
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRandolph View Post
    False flag, keeping the sheeple in perpetual fear and prepped for another war
    They don't really need to.

Hawaii hasn't voted for a Republican president since 1984.

23. Sponsored Links

Here's a picture of the man who took responsibility (he wasn't the one who made the mistake but he's the boss and he took responsibility)...

"It's my responsibility, so this would be my fault," Administrator Vern Miyagi said at a press conference with Hawaii Gov. David Ige (D)."

25. Sponsored Links

And here's a video of him taking responsibility and briefly talking about the incident...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-false-missile

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by coolidge View Post
    Liberals, I think you all should blame Russia for this one. Maybe Hillary was in Hawaii and thought the button said Russian reset.
    My guess is one of Donald's BC investigators just got bored, decided to cause a bit of excitement.

29. Sponsored Links

No, we just comment on liberal/never Trumper hysteria when we see it.

Which one are you?
    Ya. "Hysteria". Are you serious? Lol

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusptc View Post
    "citizens of Hawaii, my fellow american. today an unfortunate event occurred in your great state. while thankfully there was no missile attack, the fact that such a message was erroneously sent and thus leading many many great people to fear for their lives is not acceptable. rest assured an investigation is being conducted from the highest level to ensure this will never happen again."

390 characters......2 tweets
    Nah, his tweet would be more like “hey ****hole state. Serves you right for NOT voting for me. Real Americans don’t want you as a state. Real Americans want Israel as a state #MIGA #MAGA #hawaiisucks”

33. Sponsored Links