What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked. - Page 5

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Default What The heck! A Button Has Been Pushed Showing Hi Was Being Attacked.

An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.
    Last edited by The Duck; January 13th, 2018 at 7:58 pm.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    Of course they would have been in no less danger than living in Chitown today too.
    Well, that was a stupid remark ...

George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Actually, when I'm called insane, & other names by the left, I know I'm telling the truth & need to carry on, at least after I lmao.
    Whatever floats your unbalanced little boat ...

George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    It's now 8 PM EST, and still not a word from Trump about this. However, he did find the time to tweet this not long ago:

So much Fake News is being reported. They donít even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong. They promote the Fake Book of a mentally deranged author, who knowingly writes false information. The Mainstream Media is crazed that WE won the election!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...01373479104512
    That is a crazed and deranged tweet. Wow.

8. Sponsored Links

An employee of the Hi government has I think decided to create a nuclear war for us. I'd say he's hard left, Democrat, who hates the president & is anti-America.

People can say what they want, but this man who pushed the "incoming missile" button, was doing the same thing as the Vegas shooter, at 0800 of course.

He wanted to be famous in pushing the button to cause a war, probably to blame it on Trump.

Do you still want to kick Hawaii out of the union because it's full of Japanese?

10. Sponsored Links

11. Likes mobiusptc liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    Yes, that sounds just like Donald. That's probably his reasoning.
    Exactly. Hilarious.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    Oh, please.

You have NO IDEA why he isn't tweeting about this. Maybe he wants to be sure they know exactly what happened, so that he can speak to Americans with assurance and authority. No - It has to be that he doesn't care.

Your TDS is REMARKABLE.

M
    Yeah, that's it Marky. After all, everyone knows how level headed Trump is, always waiting for the facts first, never acting on impulse, and exhibiting great self control and calmness in all situations.

I'm sure you are right.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
    That is a crazed and deranged tweet. Wow.
    No better or worse than 95% of his tweets IMO. What makes it important this time is the fact he tweeted **** like that while not saying a word to fellow citizens in Hawaii.

Apparently it took 38 minutes for Hawaii authorities to announce there was no threat. That's a long time to be terrified.

And of course the Trumpsters accept it without question.

That's why I posted the tweet.

17. Sponsored Links

Yeah, that's it Marky. After all, everyone knows how level headed Trump is, always waiting for the facts first, never acting on impulse, and exhibiting great self control and calmness in all situations.

I'm sure you are right.
    Trump REACTS and quickly to attacks on him. This was not an attack on him. It was an event that happened about as far away as one can be from Washington and still be in the fifty States. It was also something that happened in and by a whole DIFFERENT government - one he doesn't control and isn't connected to, with ready access to people he knows and works with.

He is wise not to just fly off the mouth. He may not even comment about it AT ALL, but rather have an official WH release, sometime tomorrow, when all the facts are in. The really funny part is if he HAD flown off the mouth and gotten even one thing wrong, you'd ALSO be all on him for that too!

He can only do wrong in your mind, regardless of what he does.

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Um, like who? Trump was playing golf when it happened.
    No one. Conan is losing it.

21. Sponsored Links

Take your meds, Duck.

23. Sponsored Links

Excuse me? He's not just President of red states.

Plus, it would be really, REALLY nice if just once Trump showed concern for someone other than himself.

The incident was terrifying for people in Hawaii, whether they were native Hawaiians or people visiting from other states and countries.

How elitist to say he doesn't owe them a damn thing though. Guess they aren't "real" Americans,
    What is it that that you think Trump should say about it?

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

25. Sponsored Links

Trump REACTS and quickly to attacks on him. This was not an attack on him. It was an event that happened about as far away as one can be from Washington and still be in the fifty States. It was also something that happened in and by a whole DIFFERENT government - one he doesn't control and isn't connected to, with ready access to people he knows and works with.

He is wise not to just fly off the mouth. He may not even comment about it AT ALL, but rather have an official WH release, sometime tomorrow, when all the facts are in. The really funny part is if he HAD flown off the mouth and gotten even one thing wrong, you'd ALSO be all on him for that too!

M
    Don't think!

Defend, defend, defend!

Trump is WISE!

Etc.

All caps, italics, bold with italics. Suppositions as fact, speculation as fact, without fact.

M
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

27. Sponsored Links

M

Could you please answer the following questions.

Where was D Trump when he was told?

Did he continue his round of golf?
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

29. Sponsored Links

Liberals, I think you all should blame Russia for this one. Maybe Hillary was in Hawaii and thought the button said Russian reset.

31. Sponsored Links

I'm sure you are right.
    sure taking his time finding out all of the facts this time isnt he?

Apocalypto is one cool cat

33. Sponsored Links