More People From Places Like Norway - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #1

    Default More People From Places Like Norway

    Seriously?

    Does Trump really think people from Norway are clambering to immigrate to the US? Hardly.

    Even people from the country of his ancestors, Sweden, aren't all that interested in moving to the US. Oh, wait, he lied about that too. (since Pocahontas is already taken maybe we can call him Thor) I should have said Germany. Yeah, they don't really want to come here either.

    I wonder if the people in Norway see the US as a ****hole country.

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. Likes Red Cell Maxim liked this post
  4. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    Even though many ofthe benefits of being a citizen in one of the Scandanavian countries comes with high taxes, they live a relatively high standard. Why would they want to leave that behind?

    This man has a habit of opening his mouth before thinking.
    You can enjoy a relatively high standard of living here minus the draconion tax rates they have if you are energetic and make good decisions in life.

  5. Sponsored Links


  6. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    47,144
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderingrover View Post
    Plus, they would expect government funded healthcare.
    oh the horror.

  7. Sponsored Links


  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    47,144
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    You can enjoy a relatively high standard of living here minus the draconion tax rates they have if you are energetic and make good decisions in life.
    lol.

  9. Sponsored Links


  10. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderingrover View Post
    Well, follow your logic through. They would expect you and me to pay for their healthcare. Still want those people from Norway?
    They can expect away but they aren't getting it. I don't want any more immigrants of any kind than are absolutely essential.

    They would be preferable to a lot of what we are getting now. Gang members, drug dealers, people who soak our entitlement systems.

  11. Sponsored Links


  12. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    lol.
    The truth is funny to you? Ok.

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    across your supply lines
    Posts
    42,584
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    You can enjoy a relatively high standard of living here minus the draconion tax rates they have if you are energetic and make good decisions in life.
    These people don't trust Trump as far as they can throw the Empire State Building but yet they trust government to make all decisions and provide for them. How much sense does that make? Meanwhile starving mobs are killing and eating the zoo animals in Caracas.

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    These people don't trust Trump as far as they can throw the Empire State Building but yet they trust government to make all decisions and provide for them. How much sense does that make? Meanwhile starving mobs are killing and eating the zoo animals in Caracas.
    Doesn't exactly make them genius's does it?

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    Way beyond that! Government-funded Starbucks and a croissant for everyone!
    Make that glogg and herring. Yummy!

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #24
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    between two places
    Age
    50
    Posts
    20,737
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    Way beyond that! Government-funded Starbucks and a croissant for everyone!
    That's an insult!

    Starbucks isn't called Charbucks for nothing!

    Can we still pay cash for the private sector Dunkin' Donuts or some other alternative?

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderingrover View Post
    Still want those people from Norway?
    Don't worry, they aren't leaving Norway anytime soon.

  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #26
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    47,144
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    The truth is funny to you? Ok.
    Go tell the kids born into poverty in Camden NJ that all they have to do is have a little energy and they will be fine.

    Or, since you are a trump guy, go tell those coal miners that voted for him that they just need to make good decisions and everything will be great for them.

    Or the rust belt folks who rallied around his 'forgotten man' stuff.

    All they need is energy and good decisions right?

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. Likes Guilds liked this post
  27. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    across your supply lines
    Posts
    42,584
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    That's an insult!

    Starbucks isn't called Charbucks for nothing!

    Can we still pay cash for the private sector Dunkin' Donuts or some other alternative?
    Hope so. I have to be one of the VERY few who has never had a cup of Starbucks coffee. I do like the Dunkin Donuts brew though!

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neocon Bob View Post
    Don't worry, they aren't leaving Norway anytime soon.
    Lol - I know.
    “Take the guns first, go through due process second” - President Donald J Trump

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    across your supply lines
    Posts
    42,584
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neocon Bob View Post
    Make that glogg and herring. Yummy!
    Gag! I like to watch cooking shows and PBS has a show about Scandinavian cooking. No wonder those people commit suicide at high rates!

  32. Sponsored Links


  33. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    between two places
    Age
    50
    Posts
    20,737
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    They can expect away but they aren't getting it. I don't want any more immigrants of any kind than are absolutely essential.

    They would be preferable to a lot of what we are getting now. Gang members, drug dealers, people who soak our entitlement systems.
    https://brandongaille.com/welfare-st...e-and-payment/

    The link shows black & white people neck in neck as far as receiving any assistance, & I'm doubting the majority of black people qualifying for assistance are immigrants. Black immigrants from African nations in particular tend to be older, college educated in many instances ,married & parenting their children with both parents in the household. They often dislike what they perceive as ghetto culture & don't conduct themselves in such a manner.

  34. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •