Is it the role of our government to run the country like a charity? - Page 26

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Default Is it the role of our government to run the country like a charity?

This really seems to be the real question to ask regarding the immigration debate. Listening to Democrats this seems to be their philosophy on how government should shape immigration policy. While many citizens of this country believe that immigration policy should be merit based and be in our best interests. So is it the role of government to run the country (with a 20 trillion dollar debt) like a charity?

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp, FlameHeart liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    so you believe in Ethic superiority.
    No. I believe in leadership and cultural superiority. The culture of Haiti is one of a 3rd world nation with poverty and corruption the order of the day, the NORM, and with a century of failed leadership - some of the worst cruds to ever oppress their own people.

I never mentioned ethnicity.

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    No. I believe in leadership and cultural superiority. The culture of Haiti is one of a 3rd world nation with poverty and corruption the order of the day, the NORM, and with a century of failed leadership - some of the worst cruds to ever oppress their own people.

I never mentioned ethnicity.

M
    A little Germany man though the same about a culture from the middle east.
    Your thinking is nothing but bigotry.
    Last edited by CanadianJudo; January 16th, 2018 at 12:29 am.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    A little Germany man though the same about a culture from the middle east.
    Your thinking is nothing but bigotry.
    So, all cultures and countries are equal???

We cannot and should not condemn the legal and usual practice of killing homosexuals in certain cultures and certain countries, for example?

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

9. Sponsored Links