First expanded Uranium One indictment unsealed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default First expanded Uranium One indictment unsealed.

Late yesterday, the Justice Department website issued a post of the charges against Mark Lambert, former President of a Maryland based transportation company of bribery, fraud and money laundering for conspiring with Russian entities who controlled the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation.
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/forme...elated-foreign

Looks like movement on the investigation has been going on for a while and it also looks like this is who they have selected to become the songbird.

Just remember that these are only charges and allegations and the defendant is presumed innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
    Bad Boys, Bad Boys.. What you gonna do..

2. Sponsored Links

nothing in that indictment say anything about Uranium One,.
    It likely has to do with the 2015 conviction of the other President of the company.

The person he is charged with bribing is currently serving 48 month in Prison for a 2015 conviction.
    so again look like it had to do with the previous case involving this company and a corrupt Russian businessman.
    Last edited by CanadianJudo; January 13th, 2018 at 8:30 am.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we don’t actually end up any safer. Fear doesn’t make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    nothing in that indictment say anything about Uranium One,.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...testify-before

6. Sponsored Links

again there is no connection with this case and Uranium One.
    it has to do with a 2015 case which co-President of the company and a Russian businessman were charged and convicted of bribery and money laundry.
    it seem they finally got enough dirt to charge the other co-President with the same thing.

Your link even mention the case.

His work helped the Justice Department secure convictions against Russia’s top commercial nuclear executive in the United States, a Russian financier in New Jersey, and the head of a U.S. uranium trucking company in what prosecutors said was a long-running racketeering scheme involving bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.
    Mark Lambert is was the co-President of the trucking company his company bribed Russian nuclear executives for trucking contracts.
    Last edited by CanadianJudo; January 13th, 2018 at 8:39 am.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we don’t actually end up any safer. Fear doesn’t make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

8. Sponsored Links

9. Likes Cassandra Joe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    again there is no connection with this case and Uranium One.
    it has to do with a 2015 case which co-President of the company and a Russian businessman were charged and convicted of bribery and money laundry.
    it seem they finally got enough dirt to charge the other co-President with the same thing.

Your link even mention the case.

Mark Lambert is was the co-President of the trucking company his company bribed Russian nuclear executives for trucking contracts.
    You keep believing that. I can only show you the release. You can find the indictment that further explains the chain of events, and the other unnamed conspirators involved.
    These are the people that were involved in the original plan.

11. Sponsored Links

Well, at least you didn't use the Conservative Treehouse as your source this time. I will watch as it unravels just as quickly.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes Who liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Well, at least you didn't use the Conservative Treehouse as your source this time. I will watch as it unravels just as quickly.
    No, instead an article written by John Solomon.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Football View Post
    No, instead an article written by John Solomon.
    I read over one at the Daily Wire. The article tossed out Clinton's name but failed miserably in providing how she was involved.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

18. Sponsored Links

I read over one at the Daily Wire. The article tossed out Clinton's name but failed miserably in providing how she was involved.
    Because there is no there, there. They just desperately want it to be for some weird reason.

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Football View Post
    Because there is no there, there. They just desperately want it to be for some weird reason.
    What's weird is that they don't realize how many people wouldn't care if they found something on Hillary and she ended up in an orange suit. I know I wouldn't.

Doesn't mean Trump and team will stop being investigated.

22. Sponsored Links

Crickets chirp......tumbleweed blows by...yawn.

24. Sponsored Links

Everytime I see a uranium one thread I read the words but all I can hear is "If we can just bust Hillary on something then I won't look so bad if my boy Trump goes down".

26. Sponsored Links

27. Likes party-free liked this post

What's weird is that they don't realize how many people wouldn't care if they found something on Hillary and she ended up in an orange suit. I know I wouldn't.

Doesn't mean Trump and team will stop being investigated.
    Agreed. She is universally disliked across the whole of the political spectrum. But there are plenty who have a deep, desperate need to have a boogeyman at all times. A foil to help them explain away whatever lack of fairness they feel exists in their own lives. Clinton seems to fit that bill for a great many people. It’s fascinating to witness.

29. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Default Indictment in Uranium One

I guess this isn’t what Trump Haters we’re hoping for. This thing is going to explode, I have always thought the Clinton Foundation was at the heart of this matter.

How nice, donations flooding in for CF thanks to Hillary’s help, selling Uranium to Russia?!?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...illary-clinton

A federal indictment connected to the infamous “Uranium One” deal facilitated by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration was announced Friday.
    What happened?

The Department of Justice announced an 11-count indictment against Mark Lambert in connection to a Russian bribery scheme involving the Uranium One sale. Lambert is the “former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad,” the DOJ said in a statement.

He was charged with one account of conspiracy to violate the the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering, the DOJ said. More from the DOJ:
    The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX.
    beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX.
    A National Review expose on the Uranium One scandal explains that TENEX is the commercial agent responsible for the sale and transportation of uranium to the U.S. It is also a Kremlin-controlled company and a subsidiary of Rosatom, Russia’s state-controlled nuclear company

Well now, this is surprising,
    Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.
    They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

31. Sponsored Links

33. Sponsored Links