First expanded Uranium One indictment unsealed. - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default First expanded Uranium One indictment unsealed.

Late yesterday, the Justice Department website issued a post of the charges against Mark Lambert, former President of a Maryland based transportation company of bribery, fraud and money laundering for conspiring with Russian entities who controlled the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation.
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/forme...elated-foreign

Looks like movement on the investigation has been going on for a while and it also looks like this is who they have selected to become the songbird.

Just remember that these are only charges and allegations and the defendant is presumed innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
    Bad Boys, Bad Boys.. What you gonna do..

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    Late yesterday, the Justice Department website issued a post of the charges against Mark Lambert, former President of a Maryland based transportation company of bribery, fraud and money laundering for conspiring with Russian entities who controlled the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation.

Looks like movement on the investigation has been going on for a while and it also looks like this is who they have selected to become the songbird.

Just remember that these are only charges and allegations and the defendant is presumed innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.
    Bad Boys, Bad Boys.. What you gonna do..
    Sorry I duplicated your thread, I didnít see this. .

Hannity has been covering Uranium One for a long time. This paragraph seems to suggest this is, at the very least, a

Ö.ĒFederal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.
    They also obtained an eyewitness account ó backed by documents ó indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clintonís charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.Ē
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

4. Sponsored Links

The Blaze -- will you people ever learn?
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOP_FAN View Post

Hannity has been covering Uranium One for a long time. This paragraph seems to suggest this is, at the very least, a

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    if only I could edit..sigh...

Continuing..This is, at the very least, a deeper look into the profits from Uranium One. I believe it will lead back to the Clinton Foundation.
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

8. Sponsored Links

The same gullible conservatives fall for the same transparent stories from the same silly sources.

Then they wake up the next day and hurry to the same websites all over again.

In between all of this, they pretend to be intelligent people, while Dunning and Kruger add them to their data set.
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

10. Sponsored Links

11. Likes reflechissez, Who liked this post

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Well, when he doesn't have time for Seth Rich bedtime stories.
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska Football View Post
    Agreed. She is universally disliked across the whole of the political spectrum. But there are plenty who have a deep, desperate need to have a boogeyman at all times. A foil to help them explain away whatever lack of fairness they feel exists in their own lives. Clinton seems to fit that bill for a great many people. It’s fascinating to witness.
    It just wouldn't occur to you how important it is not to let highly-placed government officials get away with crime. No, instead let's keep teaching Americans to be cynical about government and justice - that there really are people who are too big to jail.

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sewell View Post
    The same gullible conservatives fall for the same transparent stories from the same silly sources.

In between all of this, they pretend to be intelligent people, while Dunning and Kruger add them to their data set.
    Will you believe the Department of Justice press release, or the Democratic Entertainment Complex of MSNBC and CNN, who won't bother to report this?

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts

17. Sponsored Links

I guess this isnít what Trump Haters weíre hoping for. This thing is going to explode, I have always thought the Clinton Foundation was at the heart of this matter.

How nice, donations flooding in for CF thanks to Hillaryís help, selling Uranium to Russia?!?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...illary-clinton

Well now, this is surprising,
    [/COLOR]
    I linked to the Department of Justice own website because the left will never believe any story that isn't from the Democratic Entertainment Complex.

But there is this interesting related story as reported by The Hill last year too.

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putinís atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.
    Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Will you believe the Department of Justice press release, or the Democratic Entertainment Complex of MSNBC and CNN, who won't bother to report this?

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts

It has nothing to do with Uranium One it has to do with a case in 2015 in which his partner and a Russian were busted doing the same thing
    they just got enough dirt to bring him in now.

Uranium One isn't mentioned once nor is anyone named work for them.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Well, at least you didn't use the Conservative Treehouse as your source this time. I will watch as it unravels just as quickly.
    The source is a press release from the Department of Justice.

23. Sponsored Links

The Department of Justice website is a silly source?

25. Sponsored Links

You guys here are lucky. At least you don't get group texts from some of your family members on this stuff.

27. Sponsored Links

Uranium One is really, really corrupt.

... which is why the Trump administration still allows Uranium One to mine Uranium in the United States?

29. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    What's weird is that they don't realize how many people wouldn't care if they found something on Hillary and she ended up in an orange suit. I know I wouldn't.

Doesn't mean Trump and team will stop being investigated.
    You over value what others think of your opinion. You've proven yourself for a long time to have a low level of discernment regarding what the MSM has or hasn't fed you. The motivation behind Hillary being punished is that she be treated equally as any other citizen, under the law.

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    You over value what others think of your opinion. You've proven yourself for a long time to have a low level of discernment regarding what the MSM has or hasn't fed you. The motivation behind Hillary being punished is that she be treated equally as any other citizen, under the law.
    I care not what people think of my opinion so you've already proven your low level of discernment regarding my posting.

Since you think I believe false things from the MSM, care to list a handful of them?

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

33. Sponsored Links